Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this (2210 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Newtonarialand: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
I just told my gf that I don't want us to stay together again I want us to live separately
Because we need our own privacy and little space .now she fell bad .

This are my reasons for my decision

*Space
*privacy
*i feel like she staying with me seems like I'm caging her and also caging my self
*we have been staying together since wen she was ND1 now she's ND11 .
* to reduce our everyday misunderstanding
*to test our relationship strength if we can cope with staying separately not seeing each other everyday

1 Like

Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Newbie, romance in the nairaland section is to ask and receive advice not for a round of applause for using ur common sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Lamanii22(f): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
It's a good idea... You shouldn't live together, you'd get tired of each other in no time... Since y'all wanna be together forever, then wait until you're both married... Seriously, how do people even co-habitate with someone you're unmarried to... I wouldn't feel comfortable...
Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Naomila: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
You told her the right thing.It eventually gets boring when two people that are not married live together.
Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by coolestofall(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lamanii22:
It's a good idea... You shouldn't live to get her, you'd get tired of each other in no time...
But if they have plans for each other, won't they hv to live with each other when they get married?
Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Yamleg: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Only one session and you are already tired of the uselexx girl's puxxi

1 Like

Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Lamanii22(f): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
coolestofall:

But if they have plans for each other, won't they hv to live with each other when they get married?

Yes... But until then...

2 Likes

Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by AstroG: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
It's a good idea... You shouldn't live to get her, you'd get tired of each other in no time...

So u get this kind sense shocked

1 Like

Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Olunmercy56(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
I pity ladies who are still doing couples life, see one example. Used and dump lady

1 Like

Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Naomila:
You told her the right thing.It eventually gets boring when two people that are not married live together.

When he have slept with her countless times
Kia bro good advice hope you finally end up with her
Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by chinachukwu(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
You did no wrong to tell her your mind...
Yes, she has to feel bad, girls who are genuinely in love hardly get tired of their boyfriends when living together.

Make her believe that your intention isn't to dump her because that's what ringing in her mind... Pet her and gently explain yourself again. Goodluck
Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by unmask: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Naomila:
even if they are married it will still follow the same trajectory

1 Like

Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by DenreleDave(m): 2:49am On Mar 16, 2020
Newtonarialand:
I just told my gf that I don't want us to stay together again I want us to live separately

*Space
*privacy
*i feel like she staying with me seems like I'm caging her and also caging my self
*to test our relationship strength if we can cope with staying separately not seeing each other everyday

Oshey sharp guy. He Don use the useful part of the lady finish..

101 ways to dump a lady grin
Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Dshocker(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Newtonarialand:

*Space
*privacy

Guy you've extracted all her juice grin
Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by Phenomenal16(f): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Newtonarialand:

*Space
*privacy

..when u r tired of d kpekus
Re: Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this by eazzzy1(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2020
You acted in your own selfish interest. Why did you decide to move in together in the first place? You feel caged only because you are trying to escape.

Just know that with the space you crave also comes a higher possibility of her cheating and maybe connecting with her real husband.

The only reason living with your partner will get boring is if you are looking for ‘interesting’ in other people. Otherwise I don’t see how living with someone you love make you stop doing interesting things.

(1) (Reply)

Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? / Teacher Impregnates SS3 Student Preparing For WAEC In Ekiti State / Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.