Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (2039 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: .. by ahiboilandgas: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
HelpeeDeck:
Greetings, my client a young tall very pretty and well shaped lady that stays in lekki, want to meet a comfortable man on the island. Pls she is not looking for relationship, just strictly business according to her... She is straight to the point. WhatsApp me for more details about her ..08032059244
love-vendor go look for lmwork...
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
This just about sums up the total value/worth of most girls these days. 'Pretty and shapely'. Meanwhile she wants a hard working man who'll bring money, which translates to security and comfort, to the table. All she brings is her shape. Pity!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
working class guy that cant get a girl outside the social media is that one a working class guy?

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
no one needs agent to get a girl.
my brother leave local Yahoo face international. that is where you may make money

6 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lostz:
my brother leave local Yahoo face international. that is where you may make money

grin grin
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lostz:

Ok. No need to argue. U can check out dearmac on Instagram or ldf naija, consult them first and ask what they do, maybe ur orientation will change.. the fact that u don't need or sees everything bad Yahoo, doesn't make others have thesame mentality like yours.. No need to insult u or play down ur IQ
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
People not on the island should stop sending message pls, like I said she needs island base where u both can meet easily face to face.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
HelpeeDeck:

Ok. No need to argue. U can check out dearmac on Instagram or ldf naija, consult them first and ask what they do, maybe ur orientation will change.. the fact that u don't need or sees everything bad Yahoo, doesn't make others have thesame mentality like yours.. No need to insult u or play down ur IQ
there are many hookup site if one is looking for olosho. there are brothels around us. there are universities and polytechnics
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Paulimation:
This just about sums up the total value/worth of most girls these days. 'Pretty and shapely'. Meanwhile she wants a hard working man who'll bring money, which translates to security and comfort, to the table. All she brings is her shape. Pity!!

Try to read and understand better, she is not talking about relationship. Beside we are human, we all have our own choices and so do you bro, everyone have there own choices and what they want, if a lady says she want so so, I believe she has the right to her own choice, likewise you.. whoever that is okay with that, will apply.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
HelpeeDeck:

Try to read and understand better, she is not talking about relationship. Beside we are human, we all have our own choices and so do you bro, everyone have there own choices and what they want, if a lady says she want so so, I believe she has the right to her own choice, likewise you.. whoever that is okay with that, will apply.

Like someone adviced above. Get a life!!
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lostz:
there are many hookup site if one is looking for olosho. there are brothels around us. there are universities and polytechnics

That's for u, u are not everyone. The fact that u prefer doing that, doesn't make others thesame with u. Thesame site u know or are in, there are site that people pay heavy to meet people, there are hook up on Instagram people pays heavy too, the fact that people are paying up doesn't mean they can't go try what u stated here. Like I said, change ur Nigerian orientation and mentality thinking every post u see is Yahoo or scam, if u not good with so so post, don't u think is advisable u neglect it. Like I said, I could give u lot of well full paid nija page for u to meet people with prospects or anything u looking for, does that make them scam. Change this orientation of urs
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Paulimation:

Like someone adviced above. Get a life!!

I still maintained no need to insult u, because someone like me already have a life and work for one of the biggest firm in Nigeria that am sure u can't dream of working.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
HelpeeDeck:

I still maintained no need to insult u, because someone like me already have a life and work for one of the biggest firm in Nigeria that am sure u can't dream of working.

'Yahoo' incorporated ??
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Paulimation:

'Yahoo' incorporated ??

That's what ur low IQ can decode, too bad. I still maintained, where I work here in Nigeria, u can never dream of working there. No need to show off. But I still maintained u can never dream of working there
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Have hooked up many here, even produce 3 marriages, no single person can say I have scammed them. Since 2015 have been doing the match making thing when ever am free or off duty, yet hooked lot of nairalanders, even an upcoming marriage april. Yet no one can say I scammed them. Integrity matters alot, even when dogs are barking, u let them bark on
Re: .. by daddio(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lostz:

CHAIII!!!

SEE FINISHING, BROS, UNA TOO WICKED. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: .. by tunize(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
HelpeeDeck:

That's what ur low IQ can decode, too bad. I still maintained, where I work here in Nigeria, u can never dream of working there. No need to show off. But I still maintained u can never dream of working there
Wit all due respect bro why u feel so waitn u talk.
U jst feel everybody or anybody that comes to nairaland to catch fun is jobless or broke this speaks of how high ur IQ is. Retract this ur bragging.
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
HelpeeDeck:
People not on the island should stop sending message pls, like I said she needs island base where u both can meet easily face to face.

Only Islanders, for easy access and meet up. If u are on the mainland, unless u come down to the island And visit her directly or book a place at the island where u both will meet up, public place
Re: .. by tunize(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
daddio:

CHAIII!!!

SEE FINISHING, BROS, UNA TOO WICKED. grin grin grin
I tell u

1 Like

Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
tunize:

Wit all due respect bro why u feel so waitn u talk.
U jst feel everybody or anybody that comes to nairaland to catch fun is jobless or broke this speaks of how high ur IQ is. Retract this ur bragging.

Respect is given to those who deserve it bro, not about bragging, sometimes one needs to go the hard way just to hit back to those who doesn't reason well before they attack people.. he thought cos I run a match making forum, means that an jobless and a scam, he got what he deserve.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
HelpeeDeck:

That's for u, u are not everyone. The fact that u prefer doing that, doesn't make others thesame with u. Thesame site u know or are in, there are site that people pay heavy to meet people, there are hook up on Instagram people pays heavy too, the fact that people are paying up doesn't mean they can't go try what u stated here. Like I said, change ur Nigerian orientation and mentality thinking every post u see is Yahoo or scam, if u not good with so so post, don't u think is advisable u neglect it. Like I said, I could give u lot of well full paid nija page for u to meet people with prospects or anything u looking for, does that make them scam. Change this orientation of urs
oga carry your scam go front. we Don see your type here tire
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lostz:
oga carry your scam go front. we Don see your type here tire

I thought earlier on u are wise, never know u are a dummy and a dullard joint together. Keep barking dog
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
HelpeeDeck:

you work and you still need to love-vendor out girls?
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lostz:
you work and you still need to love-vendor out girls?

Very proud engineer in one of the biggest firm in Nija, yes is a bragging rights. Have been hooking up people since 2015, dummy I even have an upcoming wedding from my match make this April.. glad no one can say I scammed him or her for anything since 2015 uptil now.
Re: .. by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Waiting for more dogs to bark on, are u dullards tired. Cos I run a match making forum,it now means I don't have a job or am a scam, dummies

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Vintage Shirts At Just #3000 Only / Hidden Facts You Never Know About Omah Lay And His Girlfriend / The Secret To All Women*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.