Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? (1718 Views)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by SultanOfPuna: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
There is one fine girl I know Cassandra
She fine like madt and smart .The day I and my friend visited her house.
I was shocked to see her parents.
No offense but her parents look ugly
I was just wondering how on Earth can 2 ugly people give birth to very pretty girl.
Till this day I remember that incident and it always blow my mind..
No offense
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by Legendrysailor(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hell yeah !!!!

It's definitely possible, genes can be altered.
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by Boni92: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by Authority1o1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Okay...

Beauty is majorly determined by gene. An ugly person can have the gene enough to make one a beautiful person, but because of some factors which could include antenatal complications, the gene gets suppressed and therefore making such a person facially cheated in beauty.

Given that facial attractiveness is genetically heritable, this same ugly person can have a child that has a full manifestation of the beauty gene.

Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by dacblogger: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
To be on a safe side,marry someone that is fine. undecided
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by Connected1: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yes
My neighbours are blacks but all their offsprings are Albinos.

They said the man's grandma is albino.

Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by SultanOfPuna: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah !!!!

It's definitely possible, genes can be altered.
So ugly people have some hope
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by OkuFaba(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
By the way, why should you marry someone who is Fugly when you know you're Fugly.

Have some respect for the future of your kids nah.

Abi una wan born alien

Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by internationalman(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Two fine people will 98% birth fine children and 2% birth ugly children

Conversely, two ugly people will 95% birth ugly children and 5% birth fine children..

But if only one partner is fine, the odds of birthing fine children is higher if the fine partner is the the male..
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by 2times2(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
If you see obasanjo daughter, you go shock
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by SultanOfPuna: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
OkuFaba:
By the way, why should you marry someone who is Fugly when you know you're Fugly.

Have some respect for the future of your kids nah.

Abi una wan born alien
All that glitter is not gold
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by SchoolGate: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
There is one fine girl I know Cassandra
She fine like madt and smart .The day I and my friend visited her house.
I was shocked to see her parents.
No offense but her parents look ugly
I was just wondering how on Earth can 2 ugly people give birth to very pretty girl.
Till this day I remember that incident and it always blow my mind..
No offense
I see you SultanOfPuna wink
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by OkuFaba(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

All that glitter is not gold
find the real gold then.

Moreover maybe she was adopted or her mother cheated... You never can tell
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by mardis: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Very rare
Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by LivingTribunal: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
2times2:
If you see obasanjo daughter, you go shock
You fine pass am?

Re: Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? by SavageResponse(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

So ugly people have some hope

3 Major Reasons Marriages Don't Last Anymore / Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? / Bros, Not All Vaginas Are Made For You!