Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) (2298 Views)

Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] / Slay Queen Stripped, Tortured After She Was Accused Of Stealing A Phone (video) / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
A Nigerian activist, Laila St. Mathew-Daniel has cried out on Facebook after a slay-queen was brutally tortured over accusations of stealing a phone.

It was gathered that the unnamed woman was stripped totally unclad by her accusers and had pepper inserted into her private part to teach her a lesson following the allegation.

The men also filmed the brutal torture which was meted out on the accused and posted the video online which has now gone viral.

The brutal act on the lady has prompted activist Laila St. Matthew-Daniel, to take up the issue as she is urging the lady in the viral video to reach out to her so that those responsible for the torture will be arrested.

Video: https://shofoloaded..com/2020/03/video-two-students-caught-having-sex-at.html?m=1
Re: Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) by JAOS(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
let me finish first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Is This Charlie Charlie?; My Camera Keeps Showing Me This Weird Thing (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.