Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos (72077 Views)

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by mascot87(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Happy Birthday to you may God bless you and keep you, may he cause his face to shine upon you. I bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus.

Amen sir. Thank you very much Sir
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by tunmoj(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Seems no human face anywhere in the world again. Today is my birthday & since around 3 am I have opened a thread regarding this for someone. Just one person to make me happy but no one, everyone just dey mind their business. Seems people don't care about others again or show love to others again. This is a sign of end time I guess. This is sad

Happy birthday, many more fruitful years in good health
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have , of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist
What would Jesus do?
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by bionixs: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2020
post=87454710:

You think JESUS will not do the same?

Every soul is precious.. They need your prayers more than anything
Christ would do same. The comment you reacted to should tell you what many think Christianity is
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by bionixs: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Naijaguy123:
Why is Sanusi not on his knees ?
these are some of the comments we see as a result of glo's 5gb for N200
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Tonytonic(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2020
leospruce:
Since when did a Islamic fundamentalist require prayers from a christain believer
I tire for the pastor oo
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by 1forall: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have , of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist

Christ came for the unbelievers my friend. What would Jesus have done in the pastor's situation?

Besides they were school mates, or why do you think they even met in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by donnie(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2020
They have started, next is to rally behind him for 2023.

Like Buhari, Like Trump, Like Sanusi. undecided angry
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by cuteboy2: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2020
fairfora:
How has that become your headache? Learn from Hesus Christ and stop behaving like a hypocrite. Itua was his school mate and childhood friend

We are tired of this child hood friend nonsense.
El-Rufai consoled him with 2 appointments because they are childhood friends

Atedo Peterside refused to attend CBN Conference because his childhood friend and King's College school mate was removed

Pastor Itua Ighodalo rushed to receive him at Lagos airport at midnight and followed him to his new Lagos home to pray for him because they are childhood friends.

A childhood friend sent private jet to go and collect him from Kano

Childhood friends...bla...bla...bla

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Basher8583: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2020
kelvinhilton:
Trust me, this is just a plot to attain the presidential ticket.

Who will give that private jet riding olosho lover of a Sanusi
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by itu404(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Boy! if only you know the things of the spirit one or two members will become christian by taith. remember Tunde Bakare? happy sunday
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
Sanusi don't need any prayer... They need to take him back to ToTo Local government in Nassarawa state.
YOU Can TAKE HIM THERE and stay there with him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2020
nanauju:
shocked
Sanusi everywhere you click.. Can we all take a break and use my soap

Just go through my threads

The thing just tire me o!

Southerners just carry the matter for head like Gala! angry
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by seguntijan(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Seems no human face anywhere in the world again. Today is my birthday & since around 3 am I have opened a thread regarding this for someone. Just one person to make me happy but no one, everyone just dey mind their business. Seems people don't care about others again or show love to others again. This is a sign of end time I guess. This is sad

So you're basing your happiness on homosapiens? My birthday gift to you is that YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SHOW YOURSELF TRUE LOVE, NEVER EXPECT IT FROM HUMAN BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ANGEL THAT ARE LOYAL
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by MiddleDimension: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
and what's wrong with polygamy, you monogamist!
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by mascot87(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2020
seguntijan:

So you're basing your happiness on homosapiens? My birthday gift to you is that YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SHOW YOURSELF TRUE LOVE, NEVER EXPECT IT FROM HUMAN BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ANGEL THAT ARE LOYAL

But the true essence of our existence is to show love to one another. That is what Christ preached. Once the Human race doesn't care about one another anymore, it's a bad sign for doom to come.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Xkale1234(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
you see ur life u must be very very stupid and senseless idiot so person no fit pray for another person to progress waiting bad if him pray for the man na the type of Una dey bring religious crisis for Naija
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bro, they are the real politicians, using God's name to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Viicfuntop(f): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Kristianity kee u dere.

Scammers.

You are very silly. Musilimah keeyou dere. Ode
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Charmingrascal(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Believe me, Sanusi allowed a Pastor "an unbeliever" (the name 95% muslim call Christians) to pray for him because he wants to gain more sympathy from Christians & Southerners. The disgust in him when the Pastor says "your son" (God's son) will be second to none. That nikka is an extremist.

2023 game plan, I would vote Atiku instead of Sanusi
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by CuriousX: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2020
No wonder baba Adeboye sacked him from RCCG.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by anochuko01(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
You're one of the problems God is having on earth.
Your filthy Self righteousness wouldn't get you anywhere. If you were Christ, you won't offer some people salvation.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Malawian(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Happy Birthday, oya jakpa.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Mraproko1: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2020
This story just dey get the right seasoning
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by millionboi2: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
thy is nothin wrong with dat
If u need Iman to pray 4u,thy will.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by magzey: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I think it's time Sanusi embraces Christianity
grin grin

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by backnbeta(f): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
That prayer can convert him to Christianity undecided
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by GamalNasser: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Xkale1234:
you see ur life u must be very very stupid and senseless idiot so person no fit pray for another person to progress waiting bad if him pray for the man na the type of Una dey bring religious crisis for Naija

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun rule 2 breached
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by ignis: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Waste of prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Results From Tony Kabaka’s Polling Unit / Osun Streets Devoid Of Celebration Despite Oyetola’s Victory / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.