Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos (72078 Views)

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Kristianity kee u dere.

Scammers.

This is just like calling all Muslims terrorists.

Unfair generalisation for both.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by virginboy1(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2020
It is well
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Patosky4U: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2020
They think the can deceive us again!! undecided undecided undecided

E no go work ooooooh!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have, of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist

Your forefather was traditionalist and witchcraft herbalists before the gospel of Christ came to Nigeria. Today, Christianity has contributed immensely to the nation.
Now, who told you that simply a prayer of the pastor ituah for Sanusi can not convert him from Islamic fundamentalist to a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Adeagbo77: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I think it's time Sanusi embraces Christianity
You must be very sick upstairs. Why can't your Obis (Kings) in the South East embrace Islam?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by xreal: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have , of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist

Everyone needs prayers.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by samdede(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by bionixs: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Passionate888:
They'll still come for him.
abi o
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by MZrapper(f): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2020
FrLukas:

This is just like calling all Muslims terrorists.

Unfair generalisation for both.

Well I didn't label all Kristians scammers.
People who would support such unnecessary suggestion that poster made are the scammers.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2020
leospruce:
Since when did a Islamic fundamentalist require prayers from a christain believer
But pastor adeboye went to the uk to pray for Buhari. 3 days later the president came back to nigeria healthy after many had thought he was no more. True religious leaders play a great role in nation building...not the egunje ones we have around.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by MZrapper(f): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Ekakamba:

And you said Naija men are so rude? Be careful. undecided
I hope your stalking prowess would grant you the good life you desire. undecided
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Onnasucs1(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Seems no human face anywhere in the world again. Today is my birthday & since around 3 am I have opened a thread regarding this for someone. Just one person to make me happy but no one, everyone just dey mind their business. Seems people don't care about others again or show love to others again. This is a sign of end time I guess. This is sad
Happy Birthday to you may God bless you and keep you, may he cause his face to shine upon you. I bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Nwaonyishi69: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
This is preposterous, come to think of it, he is an emir a caliph of some sort. Sanusi has hands in sharia law and deaths of many. He was among the northern leaders that imported barbarians to kill and maim Nigerians to get the Fulani's back to power. Well, if you like make him the emir of Lagos emirate, every Fulani is like a snake; you befriend them at your own peril.
But, adversity na wa o, see fulani Muslims answering amen to a fake pastor's Christian prayers. Owu saa gi, I wota ihe.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're a dreamer ! It is actually good to dream anyway.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by vibre: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Political prayer

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by klax(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Its like this man called Sanusi had finally nailed Gandodollar completely.

Ganduje messed the whole thing up by putting Sanusi into house arrest in another state and barred visitors seen him that is too far and too barbaric.

He was dethrone, fine then let him go in peace as he is not a threat to national security but the silly governor was showing muscle thinking he is now a new god in apc but he will suffer shame at the court im sure of that.

But why is it that apc are naturaally defiant? Like Oshio, like Ganduje, like Buhari and look at Fayemi threatening his own state peace with Obas saga.

Defiants! defiants!! defiants!!!
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by bionixs: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have , of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist
they need prayer more than you, Mr saint. Sick men need doctor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by barrypro: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by pointstores(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Nigeria politics and pastors long topic
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Seetto: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Kristainity? That fake religion that imposed the worship of white man that was disgracefully ripped unclad and nailed on a tree like drowning monkey, only for him to be crying and shouting for whom to save from death to no avail, even his so called father did not listen to him' oh father why have you forsaken me' the white that imposed the religion on you have for long realised Christianity is a scam and already abandoning it, you are rejoicing worshipping the son of a roman ceaser..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by daddytime(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Seems no human face anywhere in the world again. Today is my birthday & since around 3 am I have opened a thread regarding this for someone. Just one person to make me happy but no one, everyone just dey mind their business. Seems people don't care about others again or show love to others again. This is a sign of end time I guess. This is sad

Happy birthday to you, more grace and God’s protection.

Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Mummymahdi(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Funny comment! How many Christians are not polygamous? Even pastors keep mistresses here and there
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Digmygold: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Nice one. Na this kind things i dey like.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Osidazz19: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

He's not that dumb. Hes way smarter than those gullibles worshiping some pastorprenual fraudsters you call Pastors.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Ewedegubbler: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Adeagbo77:
You must be very sick upstairs. Why can't your Obis (Kings) in the South East embrace Islam?

There was one islamic Igwe in Igboland. but the people gathered one day and beat sense back into his head and las las he stopped using the mumu name Igwe alhaji Mumummadu okonkwo.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Mummymahdi(f): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2020
klax:
Its like this man called Sanusi had finally nailed Gandodollar completely.

Ganduje messed the whole thing up by putting Sanusi into house arrest in another state and barred visitors seen him that is too far and too barbaric.

He was dethrone, fine then let him go in peace as he is not a threat to national security but the silly governor was showing muscle thinking he is now a new god in apc but he will suffer shame at the court im sure of that.

But why is it that apc are naturaally defiant? Like Oshio, like Ganduje, like Buhari and look at Fayemi threatening his own state peace with Obas saga.

Defiants! defiants!! defiants!!!

Facts
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by ledaman: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Naijaguy123:
Why is Sanusi not on his knees ?
Call him and ask him why he chooses not to.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by mascot87(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
daddytime:

Happy birthday to you, more grace and God’s protection.

Enjoy your day!

Thabk you sir
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by NigeriaBam: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Naijaguy123:
Why is Sanusi not on his knees ?
Like Jonathan did
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by ledaman: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

There was one islamic Igwe in Igboland. but the people gathered one day and beat sense back into his head and las las he stopped using the mumu name Igwe alhaji Mumummadu okonkwo.
Pathological liar!
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by NigeriaBam: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Not by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Streets Devoid Of Celebration Despite Oyetola’s Victory / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.