Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos (72088 Views)

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by gg62: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pastor praying for Sanusi - does he need it. Watch out for where the kite will perch.�
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by DuxofMen: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Try and call Ighodalo to come an meet you at the airport to pray for you if he will come ..I am telling you that was Sycophancy at play

You'll be shocked he will. I know you'll find that hard to believe but those who know pastor Ighodalo know how humble he is.

By the way, he and sanusi are childhood friends from kings college. So nothing sycophantic about what he's doing.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by j1mmy: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Well the reason Southern Nigerians always end up being victimized and constantly dominated by others like the Northern Hegemony is their mumu behavior and Stockholm syndrome.

Sanusi did everything possible to remove Jonathan and any southern Governments from office to pave way for Buhari, he used the global media to scream corruption and undermine the GEJ Government while he was also stealing from the CBN.

The Government he helped to elect have now turned on him while the same stupid Southern Nigerians are praying for him!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by wink2015(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nigeria need more Sanussi who can speak out with a view to moving Nigeria forward.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Giovanni93: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have , of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist

My first comment on Nairaland...May I ask you. Did Jesus come to this world to redeem the righteous and leave the sinners to wallow in sin? As a Christian, do you know the history between the Jews and the Samaritans? Do you remember when Jesus Christ asked the woman by the well to draw water for him so he could drink?
The point of my long story is that, we all need to live in peace and harmony irrespective of our religious differences. That's the only way we will grow and develop as a nation and reclaim our title as the giant of Africa.

Just my 2 cents kobo.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by thecommunist(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sanusi should not just try to run for 2023 presidency riding on the southern sympathy because I will personally campaign against him.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by GamalNasser: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Giovanni93:

My first comment on Nairaland...May I ask you. Did Jesus come to this world to redeem the righteous and leave the sinners to wallow in sin? As a Christian, do you know the history between the Jews and the Samaritans? Do you remember when Jesus Christ asked the woman by the well to draw water for him so he could drink?
The point of my long story is that, we all need to live in peace and harmony irrespective of our religious differences. That's the only way we will grow and develop as a nation and reclaim our title as the giant of Africa.

Just my 2 cents kobo.

I am happy I made you make your first comment on NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Lovelyn451(f): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Just imagine...tchew
Until Christians start having some sense of pride in them, Muslims will keep toying with them
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have , of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by GamalNasser: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
DuxofMen:

You'll be shocked he will. I know you'll find that hard to believe but those who know pastor Ighodalo know how humble he is.

By the way, he and sanusi are childhood friends from kings college. So nothing sycophantic about what he's doing.

Ohhh so they are childhood friends , I wasn't aware , it's now clearer why he was there
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by godliman: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
fairfora:
How has that become your headache? Learn from Jesus Christ and stop behaving like a hypocrite. Itua was his school mate and childhood friend
if jesus can enter the house of zacheous the emir can be prayed for.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Guk: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

They grew up together as teenagers in Kings College Lagos, so there is no ethnic or religious barrier between them.

Thats love that has existed for almost 50 years
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Seems no human face anywhere in the world again. Today is my birthday & since around 3 am I have opened a thread regarding this for someone. Just one person to make me happy but no one, everyone just dey mind their business. Seems people don't care about others again or show love to others again. This is a sign of end time I guess. This is sad

I guess you don't have family members and have pissed off all your friends with bad behaviour.
Stop looking for love from strangers.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by mascot87(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Xisnin:

I guess you don't have family members and have pissed off all your friends with bad behaviour.
Stop looking for love from strangers.

Lol... Thanks though
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I think it's time Sanusi embraces Christianity

After beheading for his blood thirsty Allah.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Millenniumlady(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Seems no human face anywhere in the world again. Today is my birthday & since around 3 am I have opened a thread regarding this for someone. Just one person to make me happy but no one, everyone just dey mind their business. Seems people don't care about others again or show love to others again. This is a sign of end time I guess. This is sad
Happy birthday may the creator bless you with that which you desires most and may 2020 best the best for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by MansoryMX(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Forgive me Lord but that Pastor is a BIG FOOL. Sanusi am Ex Emir and Jihadist. Misplaced priority.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by desiredhome: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Aminuabiolamuhd:

If you know Sanusi's Status in Islam, you won't say this Shit. He's more Islamically rated and knowledgable than Buhari and El-Rufai put together whom you think are extremists.
I wonder whats wrong with you Christians sometimes that you can't just stick to your religion and let others be
There are people that call themselves Christians but they are mere Church goers, these are the ones bringing Christianity into the mod, they just believe and act according to what their pastorpreours says/preach to them, they don't use their brain, they are called zombies

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by ChristineC: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
happy birthday to you. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Make wetin come happen?
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Jesus does not discriminate, if not he had no business speaking to the adulterous woman. Salvation is for EVERYBODY regardless of race, creed, tribe or religious affiliations. Peace be unto you.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by MetaPhysical: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin
See news!

Pastor prays for patron of miyettiallah.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by ManyThanks: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
HBD.... I wish you success in all your endravours this year anf beyond...... Also remember to live your life for JESUS.... Peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by vertueptime: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

For what na?
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by 0m0nnakoda: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Christianity is just as bad

He needs to embrace Ifa
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by angelicwing: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Believe me, Sanusi allowed a Pastor "an unbeliever" (the name 95% muslim call Christians) to pray for him because he wants to gain more sympathy from Christians & Southerners. The disgust in him when the Pastor says "your son" (God's son) will be second to none. That nikka is an extremist.

2023 game plan, I would vote Atiku instead of Sanusi
You people are the problem. Why must you vote Atiku instead of Sanusi when it is a Southerner who should takeover in 2023. Any Southerner whether Ibo, Yoruba or any one from the South South.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by karnivorous(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
religion is the most fantastically corrupt scam in the world
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by TAYO124: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
What is the basis of praying for Sanusi, someone who still led Islamic prayer in Nasarawa, when did he convert? Did he invite the Pastor to pray for him when he was emir?
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by dragunov: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Take some time to think. Do you not THINK that he was INVITED to come and do just what he did? Do you not THINK that he, the pastor, couldn't have barged into the happy family reunion of someone who is a Muslim and a regional figure? Do you not THINK that Sanusi is making a statement by purposely inviting a Southern Christian Clergy to come and pray for him and family instead of some dinky Imam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.