Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos (72081 Views)

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by dragunov: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
TAYO124:
What is the basis of praying for Sanusi, someone who still led Islamic prayer in Nasarawa, when did he convert? Did he invite the Pastor to pray for him when he was emir?

It was some calamitous event that led to the conversion of Saul. People still experience calamity today. OK?
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have , of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist

Sanusi is a balanced Islamic fundamentalists. If i can put it that way. I just don’t know why the pastor have to pray for him or for what reason exactly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
This cheap script for northern presidency 2023 is getting serious.

Sanusi is portrayed as a victim, made to look helpless and humble while there is a battle for his freedom; he speaks up for education in the north( although, He hasn't built a single school in the north) and shows himself to be progressive.

A pastor shows up, instead of an Imam or an Alfa to pray for him, describing him as a 'son' of God; this script is to further portray Sanusi as being tolerant of Christianity and other religions.

With El-rufai hanging around Sanusi, the permutations for the choice of either El-rufai or Sanusi for presidency. Well, Sanusi seems less controversial and an easy sell to the entire nation.

A cheap script at play.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by richeeyo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS pastors are part of the problem we have , of all the things and people to pray for you choose to pray for an Islamic fundamentalist polygamist
Just shut the fuckup
You want problems always between the two religions
You worse than Nazis
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by GamalNasser: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
dragunov:

Take some time to think. Do you not THINK that he was INVITED to come and do just what he did? Do you not THINK that he, the pastor, couldn't have barged into the happy family reunion of someone who is a Muslim and a regional figure? Do you not THINK that Sanusi is making a statement by purposely inviting a Southern Christian Clergy to come and pray for him and family instead of some dinky Imam?

Ofcourse it's all political baiting for 2023 and why should the pastor aid and fall for it ..Buhari is an irredeemable irredentist who can never stop being a hyper bigot , he is worse than Buhari because he is smarter than Buhari ..he is just another Buhari but with a higher IQ
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by izubext007: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sanusi has become more popular since he was evicted from big brother Kano.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by StreetFight: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good one, Pastor Ituah praying for one of the persecutors of Christian who also illegally took over Southerners who are Christians banks including Deacon Erastus Akingbola's Intercontinental Bank, Deaconess Cecelia Ibru's Oceanic Bank, Francis Atuche's Bank PHB and other Southern banks while Unity Bank which consists of 11 Northern bank was given free government money running into billions of Naira to stay afloat.

Sango, Ogun, Osun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Laalu will strike another set of people very soon.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by StreetFight: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I think it's time Sanusi embraces Christianity

I think so too. Useless hypocrites like him are good only in Christianity.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by mashad(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I think it's time Sanusi embraces Christianity

You are so naive....the fact that president muhammadu buhari asked for Allah's blessing upon Nigerians does that intent means christian should embrace Islam?
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Dollabiz: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Why
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by bizhop01: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Praying for someone that is under punishment.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Caseless: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
mumu
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by GamalNasser: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Caseless:
mumu

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun please Rule 2
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Wolexdey(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Seems no human face anywhere in the world again. Today is my birthday & since around 3 am I have opened a thread regarding this for someone. Just one person to make me happy but no one, everyone just dey mind their business. Seems people don't care about others again or show love to others again. This is a sign of end time I guess. This is sad

Happy birthday
Cheer's
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by biomedics(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Something worse than PMB is cooking.

Southern Nigeria, sorry.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Alashoalash10: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pastor-prays-for-sanusi-family-members-on-arrival-at-lagos.html
hope the pastor told sanusi that only Jesus is the way back to God? If not his assignment is not yet completed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by AreaFada2: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Seems no human face anywhere in the world again. Today is my birthday & since around 3 am I have opened a thread regarding this for someone. Just one person to make me happy but no one, everyone just dey mind their business. Seems people don't care about others again or show love to others again. This is a sign of end time I guess. This is sad
Happy birthday sir. Long life and prosperity.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by EtuBakore1: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pastor-prays-for-sanusi-family-members-on-arrival-at-lagos.html

All these Pastor are truly funny...
What is the pastor looking for?
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Sirkingsnado: 1:24am On Mar 16, 2020
MZrapper:

Kristianity kee u dere.

Scammers.
E pain you Islam bad
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by Tareq1105: 4:55am On Mar 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

We need to ask the Pastor if Sanusi ever say Amen to the prayers.

He won't say Amen bcoz he doesn't believe in his prayers, and by extension, in Christianity.

I doubt if the Pastor was led by God to pray for an unrepentant Islamic fundamentalist like Sanusi.

If he was led God would have revealed to him that Sanusi is a thief, a product of the same Northern oligarchy system, an hypocrite who does other things different from what he preach, a hater of Christianity, very arrogant and full of himself, etc

Pastor prayed that 'something good would come out of...... ' President or what? Keep deceiving him.

Nigeria is not created for North West alone. Never again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by dragunov: 5:41am On Mar 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

Ofcourse it's all political baiting for 2023 and why should the pastor aid and fall for it ..Buhari is an irredeemable irredentist who can never stop being a hyper bigot , he is worse than Buhari because he is smarter than Buhari ..he is just another Buhari but with a higher IQ

Are there now 2 Buharis?
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos by leospruce(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
But pastor adeboye went to the uk to pray for Buhari. 3 days later the president came back to nigeria healthy after many had thought he was no more. True religious leaders play a great role in nation building...not the egunje ones we have around.
okay o if you say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.