Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus (33618 Views)

Jill and Joe Biden Test Negative For COVID-19. / Donald Trump Declare March 15 National Day Of Prayer For Corona Virus / Brazilian Official Who Met With Trump Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by imam07: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Dannybammz:
Even if he tested positive they won't say it , for them not to create panic.
It is not that easy to keep such secret away from the public in US my dear. US has many enemies in d media. US is not naija where Buhari dey keep everything secret.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by RightChannel: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2020
saheedbadmus:
And you believe you av posted something reasonable.. only a fool would speak ill of other people's religion and God.. I pray it's not too late before you come back to ur ryt senses .. cos even a mad man can post something like dis ..imagine a fool saying Allah go suffer . I just pray u don't bring wrath of God on ur generation and d innocent children won't know they are suffering from their fathers stupidity.

But your prayer is he should tested positive...

Sorry are you telling me allah is the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Moses?? Because my own God which is the God Of Moses, Issac and Abraham is not a One direction God..

Remember you must face the direction of Kaaba before anything in Islam

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Mpanyi: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Hedonisst:

America is not Canada my friend. And America is not purely like the typical 'soft' West.

We're talking real power; realpolitik. No one trumps America in that regard. Pun unintended.

America's leader and the world's most powerful human being CANNOT test positive to some ridiculous Chinese virus, or to any virus for that matter. He is the symbol of America's strength and dominance, and all appearances must always reflect that.
.Your opinion. One thing about the west, American inclusive, is that they are open to a fault. At least their media is not and cannot be gagged in anyway like ours here. And their media have sources even inside Whitehouse. Again, do you think no media would like to be the first to break the news that Trump had contracted the virus? They may not be perfect as individuals but their system is close to perfect

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Swizbank: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Awol1:
CNN will be angry reporting this news.
They added "the white says" , showing some form of unbelief. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by GamalNasser: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2020
Dannybammz:

He tested Negative

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Afolabimills(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Did you really expect a country like America to say that its president is tested positive of a virus?
Bros America is not Nigeria under d terrorist buhari open ur eyes well n look at all those standing close to him are they wearing any face or nose mask? Awon ode

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by bamasite2: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2020
That's how DJ Trump rolls!

If you expected Tump to test positive, then you are a dreamer.

There is something about the man!

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Afolabimills(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2020
RightChannel:

Sorry are you telling me allah is the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Moses?? Because my own God which is the God Of Moses, Issac and Abraham is not a One direction God.. no

lol

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by GamalNasser: 7:08am On Mar 15, 2020
bamasite2:
That's how DJ Trump rolls!

Yes boss
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by SoNature(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Even if it is positive, did you really think America would let you know??

What's the big deal?

U guys think they share the same mentality as Africa

FYI, the Canadian prime minister's wife has contracted Covid-19, and it was announced to the world. Now, her husband has been quarantined.

Canada is US nextdoor neighbor

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2020
linearity:

The design is, he will never test positive period!

The America pride and the election are on the line. He have access to the best in medicine so the results are baked in already.

This is the same Trump that visited the hospital unannounced a few weeks ago and the White House refused giving the details of the visit. When pressed, the statement was, ‘he went ahead of time to catch up on his physical and he will do the full physical within weeks’...we are still waiting.

Don’t believe what you see or hear; they have all being rehearsed to drive a particular narrative or achieve a particular objectives. Sometimes they have been polled behind the scene to gauge the response and the announcement tweak accordingly.

Same goes for the Canadian & Spanish PM, whose wive’s tested positive but they both miraculously ‘escape’ it. I don’t know if you have seen the Canadian PM and his wife out and about, the way they are close and holding hands...that lady will not have the easily transmissible COVID-19 and don’t give it to the husband.

Bros, if a 73 year old man had corona you’d know. Corona is not a joke. People get very sick - you’ve seen them in intensive care. Same with Canada - u can’t have corona and be running Canada!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Okoroawusa: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2020
RightChannel:

Sorry are you telling me allah is the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Moses?? Because my own God which is the God Of Moses, Issac and Abraham is not a One direction God..

Lol!.... your ignorance is grade one
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Ewedegubbler: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2020
MURIC and co won't like this news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by xrayj(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2020
khiaa:
To bad. undecided

undecided
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by BOSSFX: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2020
What a time this is! Nobody brags about class, race, religion or ethnicity. Just one and united human race against a common enemy that is he*l bent to make us extinct. This virus has make our leaders realise that we are afterall, same flesh and blood. How i pray they will channel this sense of urgency and seriouness to other issues affecting us too, especially my naija. This world wud have been a much more better place. Shai! The fear of covid is the beginning of common sense o!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Amanda4life: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2020
God pass them
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Hedonisst: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2020
Mpanyi:

.Your opinion. One thing about the west, American inclusive, is that they are open to a fault. At least their media is not and cannot be gagged in anyway like ours here. And their media have sources even inside Whitehouse. Again, do you think no media would like to be the first to break the news that Trump had contracted the virus? They may not be perfect as individuals but their system is close to perfect

Your opinion.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wiseone28: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2020
If it is Abuja they would have hide the result positive or negative
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Dannybammz:

So pathetic.

If America will subject their president to impeachment for handling of breast so you believe they will put the entire population to risk just to protect one man especially now the wounded Democrats seem to be sinking and looking for anything to pull him down.

I think the spirit of hate lives in nigeria and has reset the brains of so many people

Doomed country

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by murmee: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2020
flyingdutchman:
EXACTLY!
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by berrystunn(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2020
If I'm part of Nigeria intelligent department
I will just send Corona virus to terror camp .

end it all ....
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by SEGLIZ: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2020
do they voluntarily go for test like in HIV AIDS case.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by GreatResearcher: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The West does not work like China or North Korea - Canada didn’t have to tell anybody their First Lady has corona
never compare Canada to America
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by fareed69(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Even if he has America will not say it.

Sealed lips.
That's there way .
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by luluman: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Iran, all terrorist groups and their sympathisers will not like this.
Including their brothers in Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by GreatResearcher: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2020
Afolabimills:
Bros America is not Nigeria under d terrorist buhari open ur eyes well n look at all those standing close to him are they wearing any face or nose mask? Awon ode
were they supose to wear nose mask? U must b a cow to tink in dat direction
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Btruth: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The West does not work like China or North Korea - Canada didn’t have to tell anybody their First Lady has corona
aiye akamara.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by luluman: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

And America herself is what?
Anti terrorist nation of course.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wink2015(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2020
When will be Buhari go and do him test for coronavirus?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by luluman: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Better.. I just pray God almighty help us put an end to this corona virus of a thing and keep us all safe ..

Don't just gather people together without providing adequate security.. let security be ur no 1 priority.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situations..
Including boko harram?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2020
flyingdutchman:

If America doesn't let us know, the virus will announce itself, Bro!

If they like let them lie, na their wahala be dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / UK Votes To Leave The European Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.