Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus (33624 Views)

Jill and Joe Biden Test Negative For COVID-19. / Donald Trump Declare March 15 National Day Of Prayer For Corona Virus / Brazilian Official Who Met With Trump Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Iran, all terrorist groups and their sympathisers will not like this.

Even the useless nigeria fulani terrorist citizens are disappointed.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kcitytv:
U mean am.
He should be kept (isolated) for 14 day

For confirmation

Fulani terrorist political group will attack Americans in that 14 days.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Dagger111(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Goldmaxx:
what did you notice about him

Politics doesn't fit in him sir.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Biggers82(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chaiiii so he will soon die ? Na waa oooo RIP to him in Addy
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by ursullalinda(f): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Liposure:
U R rite on point my dear. How was ur weekend?

It was cool and yours?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Liposure: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
ursullalinda:

It was cool and yours?
splendid. Sweet dreams
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Goldmaxx(f): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dagger111:

Politics doesn't fit in him sir.
he's not a politician that's why his people voted for him. they are sick and tired of lying, hypocritical establishment politicians full of deceit eg Obama
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by khiaa(f): 2:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Goldmaxx:
he's not a politician that's why his people voted for him. they are sick and tired of lying, hypocritical establishment politicians full of deceit eg Obama

I am extremely shocked at your post. There hasn't been a more hypocritical, lying, racist, stu.pid, greedy, narcissistic POTUS in almost a 100 years.

Obama wasn't shyt as the POTUS (well only to Jews and gays) but his leadership was magnificent in comparison to that baboon that ignorant Nigerians love to support.

You guys support of this demon makes it easy to understand why your country's leadership is so fked up. angry

PS... Americans didn't vote for him, he only became POTUS because of his involvement with the Russians. Americans HATE him. Stop comparing him to your leadership and thinking he is good/fair, before that pig became POTUS he was sued for racist issues and he lost. He's a sorry piece of poo.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by NiggasInParis: 2:57am On Mar 16, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Even if it is positive, did you really think America would let you know??

You are a very intelligent man.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by flyingdutchman(m): 3:59am On Mar 16, 2020
NiggasInParis:

You are a very intelligent man.
Just saying. But, compliment appreciated sir.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Goldmaxx(f): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020
khiaa:

I am extremely shocked at your post. There hasn't been a more hypocritical, lying, racist, stu.pid, greedy, narcissistic POTUS in almost a 100 years.

Obama wasn't shyt as the POTUS (well only to Jews and gays) but his leadership was magnificent in comparison to that baboon that ignorant Nigerians love to support.

You guys support of this demon makes it easy to understand why your country's leadership is so fked up. angry

PS... Americans didn't vote for him, he only became POTUS because of his involvement with the Russians. Americans HATE him. Stop comparing him to your leadership and thinking he is good/fair, before that pig became POTUS he was sued for racist issues and he lost. He's a sorry piece of poo.
I don't argue politics with a woman, let alone a BITTER one.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by khiaa(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Goldmaxx:
I don't argue politics with a woman, let alone a BITTER one.

You wont argue my points because you can't. undecided What am I bitter about? I guess stating facts is now a sign of bitterness.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fellow Africans,
�I address you today as the globe is shaking, the kings and rulers of the earth have now known that they are but mere men.
�A mere virus have emptied the streets of proud cities. National and international Airlines have been grounded, schools closed, entertainment events closed, even friendly hand shakes are now avoided to elbow shakes.
�Have you paused and wondered what is really happening. Why is there so much global panic now.
�The thing is, GOD is trying to get the attention of the world. It looks like a final warning from the office of the CEO of the UNIVERSE.
�It is a signal that a very big event is about to take place in the globe.
�God never does anything without first giving out warnings to alert humanity.
�JESUS CHRIST is COMING SOON from the SKIES and all GLOBAL TV networks will carry it live with commentaries of the event. Revelation 1:7 Matthew 24:29-31
�The world will be divided into three groups of people.
*Those who made the rapture and left the earth to be with Jesus Christ in the sky.
*Those who are carnal believers that did not make the rapture because they were not prepared for it.
*Those who never believed in Jesus Christ before the rapture and they cannot be saved again because the Holy Spirit will not be there to convict them of sin to repent and be saved.

�Now, come to think of it, Just a mere Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic mode.
�Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down and streets of cities like London are empty.
�Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to and all flights from Europe to America are shut down.
�Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened without bombs.
�Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed and entertainment centers are closed.
�Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed and Churches are announcing no services till further notice.
�Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing and nations are entering into recession with speed.
�If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, the day King Jesus Christ will return in the sky.
�Take note, when Jesus Christ appears in the sky, all cars, trucks, air planes, trains and ships driven by prepared saints will have the drivers and pilots ejected by the power of Jesus Christ in the rapture into the sky. And that will cause the greatest Crashes of air, road, rail and sea ever. It is a day of gloom and doom.
�My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen to those who will not be raptured on that day.
�Corona is a warning alert from heaven to the whole world saying that something of heavy global magnitude is about to happen.

�Sir/Ma, brothers/sisters, Make use of this moment by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior before it is too late.

2nd Corinthians 6:1-2
The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed finally. It is a fearful thing to think that a man will be lost forever into eternity in a burning hell with brimstone and Sulphur when he or she could have just stopped to pray now and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If you have read this and you are not sure if you are born again, then I urge you to pray now like this:

�Dear heavenly, I come to you as a sinner and I am very sorry for all my sins. I believe today that Jesus Christ died for my sins and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and I belive in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Write my name in the book of life and cancel name from the book of death. I confess I am saved. Amen."�

Please do it now and be saved.
❤️Please SHARE urgently and save a soul from hell and free your hand from their blood.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by linearity: 12:55am On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

See how u twisted and contorted everything to fit your pre-ordained mindset.
Presidents get sick and die in office. How many Russian presidents have died in office? There’d be a count of how many months they haven’t appeared in public. Weren’t Yaradua and Buhari very sick in office and disappeared for months. Well u can’t do any of that as US president. It is simply a different type of society.

You are the one twisting the premises of my post, you can go read my first post on this.

My point is, getting sick depends on your immune system and that not everyone gets sick from COVID-19.

There are some people that are positive and shows zero symptom and also that Presidents, especially of advanced countries like US, Canada, etc have access to the best medicine out there in situations like this and there are medications one can take to blunt the symptoms of diseases like these.

I did not say Presidents can died from diseases and I hope you know that, eliminating the symptoms of a sickness is not the same as eliminating the sickness. You can be brought to the point where you experience zero systems from a disease and still die from that disease.

The symptoms we show when infected by any diseases are mainly our body trying to play defense against the disease and attempting to eradicate them.

Idris tested positive to covid-19 but shows zero symptoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwwjN7hOFII
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2020
linearity:

You are the one twisting the premises of my post, you can go read my first post on this.

My point is, getting sick depends on your immune system and that not everyone gets sick from COVID-19.

There are some people that are positive and shows zero symptom and also that Presidents, especially of advanced countries like US, Canada, etc have access to the best medicine out there in situations like this and there are medications one can take to blunt the symptoms of diseases like these.

I did not say Presidents can died from diseases and I hope you know that, eliminating the symptoms of a sickness is not the same as eliminating the sickness. You can be brought to the point where you experience zero systems from a disease and still die from that disease.

The symptoms we show when infected by any diseases are mainly our body trying to play defense against the disease and attempting to eradicate them.

Idris tested positive to covid-19 but shows zero symptoms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwwjN7hOFI

@bolded is why I say u contort and twist things. Mention one such instace.

Once again, history does not bear u out. Many countries’ presidents die in office. Mention an instance where a US president died of a hidden ailment or where proof emerged that a US president had an illness that was being hidden. You can’t be a US president and hide a major ailment. It is simply not that type of society.
*Thanks 4 the video
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by linearity: 2:33am On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

@bolded is why I say u contort and twist things. Mention one such instace.

Once again, history does not bear u out. Many countries’ presidents die in office. Mention an instance where a US president died of a hidden ailment or where proof emerged that a US president had an illness that was being hidden. You can’t be a US president and hide a major ailment. It is simply not that type of society.
*Thanks 4 the video

There is no law or rule that requires anyone in the US, including the President to disclose their health status. On the contrary HIPAA laws makes sure those disclosures are never made unless the individual personally authorize.

Few weeks ago President Trump made an unplanned visit to Walter Reeds Hospital and till today, no one know what he went there for.

I don’t know why you keep taking to the extreme of death, am talking of the possibility of someone masking the symptoms of their sickness if they desire to and the truth is, one can....and Trump can do that. His diagnosis is between him as his doctor and the Doctor can’t disclose it unless he authorizes it and their no law that compels him to.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wonlasewonimi: 2:39am On Mar 17, 2020
linearity:

There is no law or rule that requires anyone in the US, including the President to disclose their health status. On the contrary HIPAA laws makes sure those disclosures are never made unless the individual personally authorize.

Few weeks ago President Trump made an unplanned visit to Walter Reeds Hospital and till today, no one know what he went there for.

I don’t know why you keep taking to the extreme of death, am talking of the possibility of someone masking the symptoms of their sickness if they desire to and the truth is, one can....and Trump can do that. His diagnosis is between him as his doctor and the Doctor can’t disclose it unless he authorizes it and their no law that compels him to.

There are jobs that require you to diclose your health status. You have to even provide urine sample.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 2:46am On Mar 17, 2020
linearity:

Well if u run 4 US presidency and refuse to release your health status, you’d lose! That’s why u don’t see US presidents dying in office. Making an unplanned visit is not a major ailment. It is simply impossible to hide a major ailment as a US president. In certain other countries they simply disappear for two months!
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by linearity: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

There are jobs that require you to diclose your health status. You have to even provide urine sample.

If you look at the concluded section of my prior post, you can as an individual can authorize the disclosure.

In the cases you cited, you have to sign a disclosure authorization, you will not be forced to sign it and if you don’t sign it your urine will not be collected and you may not get the job, but you wouldn’t be forced against your wish.

The only exception is if you lost some of your rights by been a ward of the state aka in prison.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wirinet(m): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

See how u twisted and contorted everything to fit your pre-ordained mindset.
Presidents get sick and die in office. How many Russian presidents have died in office? There’d be a count of how many months they haven’t appeared in public. Weren’t Yaradua and Buhari very sick in office and disappeared for months. Well u can’t do any of that as US president. It is simply a different type of society.

You idolise the US too much. Trump's impeachment and subsequent acquittal has exposed the weaknesses of the US system. If Trump gets sick and disappears from the public for months, nothing would happen. Reporters (fake news) and Democrats (traitors that want to overthrow the president ) would only make noise. The Republican dominated senate would never vote to remove Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wirinet(m): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Well if u run 4 US presidency and refuse to release your health status, you’d lose! That’s why u don’t see US presidents dying in office. Making an unplanned visit is not a major ailment. It is simply impossible to hide a major ailment as a US president. In certain other countries they simply disappear for two months!
Should I call this country worshipping, colonial or slave mentality or simply ignorance? Many US presidents had hid their health status while in office. The worst being Franklin Roosevelt, who hid his polio and the fact that he moves around in a wheel chair from the US public.

Read other US presidents who hid their health status while in office here - https://www.history.com/.amp/news/5-presidents-who-hid-their-health-issues

Trump hid his tax returns till today and you think he cannot hide his medical history.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2020
wirinet:

You idolise the US too much. Trump's impeachment and subsequent acquittal has exposed the weaknesses of the US system. If Trump gets sick and disappears from the public for months, nothing would happen. Reporters (fake news) and Democrats (traitors that want to overthrow the president ) would only make noise. The Republican dominated senate would never vote to remove Trump.

No US president has ever been removed by impeachment. Their idea is that it’s up to voters to remove the president. Trump did nothing that warranted removal at all. Nixon’s party controlled both house and senate but they were ready to remove him for watergate. Trump disappear for a month? You really don’t know how their presidency works.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wirinet(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

No US president has ever been removed by impeachment. Their idea is that it’s up to voters to remove the president. Trump did nothing that warranted removal at all. Nixon’s party controlled both house and senate but they were ready to remove him for watergate. Trump disappear for a month? You really don’t know how their presidency works.
Abeg explain to me how US presidency works, what will happen if Trump disappears for a month.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2020
wirinet:

Should I call this country worshipping, colonial or slave mentality or simply ignorance? Many US presidents had hid their health status while in office. The worst being Franklin Roosevelt, who hid his polio and the fact that he moves around in a wheel chair from the US public.

Read other US presidents who hid their health status while in office here - https://www.history.com/.amp/news/5-presidents-who-hid-their-health-issues

Trump hid his tax returns till today and you think he cannot hide his medical history.

Lol. U r a funny guy - The link u provided proved my point to the t! - A US PRESIDENT CANNOT HIDE A MAJOR AILMENT.
In each case u see a public photo of them with the ailment out in the open. See below

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2020
wirinet:

Abeg explain to me how US presidency works, what will happen if Trump disappears for a month.

See your answer below. At least you’ve learnt something. But stop arguing what u don’t know cheesy

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wirinet(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

See your answer below. At least you’ve learnt something. But stop arguing what u don’t know cheesy
You should read your copy and paste, and then try and comprehend and understand before screaming "Eureka".

Now, how is this section of the constitution different from our own? Why did it failed to work the only time it has been tested? Why do you think it will work in the highly partisan political climate in present day America?

If you read this section of the constitution, you will find that it is highly ambiguous. It says whenever the Vice President and principal members of the executive or such other bodies as congress may by law transmit to the president pro tempore of the senate and the speaker of the house their written declaration that the president is unable to perform his duties.

Trump and AG William Barr will make minced meat of this section of the constitution. This is a trump that says article 2 of the constitution gives him unlimited powers.

You expect principal officers of the executive (all Trump's loyal appointees) to write a letter removing Trump (and by extension themselves) or for Mitch McConnell and the Republican senate to vote to remove Trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by falopey: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2020
linearity:

But Trump has disclosed his health record before in 2019 through his doctor when Sander suffered an heart attack during his campaign tour. Why are you talking like he never did.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
wirinet:

You should read your copy and paste, and then try and comprehend and understand before screaming "Eureka".

Now, how is this section of the constitution different from our own? Why did it failed to work the only time it has been tested? Why do you think it will work in the highly partisan political climate in present day America?

If you read this section of the constitution, you will find that it is highly ambiguous. It says whenever the Vice President and principal members of the executive or such other bodies as congress may by law transmit to the president pro tempore of the senate and the speaker of the house their written declaration that the president is unable to perform his duties.

Trump and AG William Barr will make minced meat of this section of the constitution. This is a trump that says article 2 of the constitution gives him unlimited powers.

You expect principal officers of the executive (all Trump's loyal appointees) to write a letter removing Trump (and by extension themselves) or for Mitch McConnell and the Republican senate to vote to remove Trump.

R u ok sir? U should know when an argument is over.
If u understand how many matters and meetings require the personal attention and signature of a U S president for the country to keep running, you’d know the president cannot disappear for week without triggering that part of the constitution even if the whole country were in love with him.
BTW I don’t think Nigeria has any such provision
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wirinet(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The West does not work like China or North Korea - Canada didn’t have to tell anybody their First Lady has corona
Since you know how the US works better than anyone, explained why on the same day, Friday the 13th of March Trump reported that he had been tested for coronavirus and he tested negative, meanwhile his personal physician wrote a report that testing was not indicated.

Oya, as Trump's apostle and disciple, explain the contradiction between Trump and his doctor.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
wirinet:

Since you know how the US works better than anyone, explained why on the same day, Friday the 13th of March Trump reported that he had been tested for coronavirus and he tested positive, meanwhile his personal physician wrote a report that testing was not indicated.

Oya, as Trump's apostle and disciple, explain the contradiction between Trump and his doctor.

Stop talking nonsense. At no time did Trump ever say he tested positive 4 corona.
Is this your idea of a joke cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wirinet(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Stop talking nonsense. At no time did Trump ever say he tested positive 4 corona.
Is this your idea of a joke cheesy
OK my mistake. He said he tested negative. I have edited it.

Now answer the question, who is telling the truth and who is telling the untruth? Did he take the test or not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / UK Votes To Leave The European Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.