Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus (33621 Views)

Jill and Joe Biden Test Negative For COVID-19. / Donald Trump Declare March 15 National Day Of Prayer For Corona Virus / Brazilian Official Who Met With Trump Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by chozzy: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Awol1:
CNN will be angry reporting this news.

I dey tell you
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Test him again after 1 week. Even if he is positive, Them bosses running that nation no go tell us. They will rather say POTUS has a flu and is been treated. grin.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by liverpool72(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2020
when will Buhari test positive to corona na
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by chozzy: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2020
BOSSFX:
What a time this is! Nobody brags about class, race, religion or ethnicity. Just one and united human race against a common enemy that is he*l bent to make us extinct. This virus has make our leaders realise that we are afterall, same flesh and blood. How i pray they will channel this sense of urgency and seriouness to other issues affect us too, especially my naija. This world wud have been a much more better place. Shai! The fear of covid is the beginning of wisdom o!

I dey tell you bro
The whites are even the endangered species
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Glink2018(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Coronavirus and Donald Trump are 5&6
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Jaqenhghar: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Wait...I can see Been Carson the great neurosurgeon on that photograph
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by flexyrule(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Even if it is positive, did you really think America would let you know??
CNN would.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Chochovini: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2020
saheedbadmus:
And you believe you av posted something reasonable.. only a fool would speak ill of other people's religion and God.. I pray it's not too late before you come back to ur ryt senses .. cos even a mad man can post something like dis ..imagine a fool saying Allah go suffer . I just pray u don't bring wrath of God on ur generation and d innocent children won't know they are suffering from their fathers stupidity.
. SEE This one, and who told U that allah is God? Allah is d diety worshipped by the muslims while God is the Supreme SPIRIT that created the Heavens and the Earth and every thing in them worshipped by the Christians.
Wait o... Why bring a religious matter on a thread like this in the first place and begining your comment with insults?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by bamasite2: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes boss

Correct Person.
He is the current POTUS, and the next POTUS grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Chochovini: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Notyamate:
I knew this was gonna happen.

Anyway any idea when Buhari is going abroad for medical check-up. This is the longest I have seen him stay put in Nigeria. smiley
. Hahahahaha kai... U bad o. So u wan make e go catch the virus ba?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by JaceBlaze: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2020
Another L for the democrats.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by ibiso1986: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Better.. I just pray God almighty help us put an end to this corona virus of a thing and keep us all safe ..

Don't just gather people together without providing adequate security.. let security be ur no 1 priority.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situations..

Contact me, I'll do search Engine Optimization for your company with unique keywords
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by MERCHANDISER: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2020
China was so much becoming focused on ruling the World, dominating former World powers. Even China President never deny there is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated from the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon. This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN A LAB INVIVO Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION. ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS... Go and read "the eyes of darkness"

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by humberjade: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The West does not work like China or North Korea - Canada didn’t have to tell anybody their First Lady has corona

But like seriously...And you really think Trudeau himself is negative? It is well grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by johnad3(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
I believed in opposite direction of this headline cus American knows how to protect their own stuff
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2020
luluman:
Anti terrorist nation of course.

Really? I'm sorry sir, I can't help you.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2020
The greatest president ever .

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by linearity: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Bros, if a 73 year old man had corona you’d know. Corona is not a joke. People get very sick - you’ve seen them in intensive care. Same with Canada - u can’t have corona and be running Canada!

You getting sick depends on your immune system and the level of medical care available to you.

Check around, there are many people who have tested positive and never were sick, but decide to self isolate; it all boils down to your immune system and the external support they can get to boost their immune system.

Presidents have access to the best medicine out there don’t compare them to people locked up at intensive care units, and when they say....’it does not have a cure or treatment yet’ they are referring to generally available treatment and not that, some exclusive few don’t have private access to the treatment.

Plus Coronavirus is not new, it has been with us for decades, COVID-19 is just a variant that is notorious because of the way it spreads. A lab in the US was able to produce a vaccine with 24hrs after it got the DNA sequence of this particular variant, because they have prior knowledge about Coronavirus...there is even a Netflix dooms day video on Coronavirus.

Trump will never under any circumstance accept that he even had a headache talk-less of Coronavirus. Just hear the guy speak, he sees himself as the chosen one, he accepts no responsibility and is faultless, he even once said; he does not need to confess his sins to God and does not ask for forgiveness from God because he doesn’t have much to apologize for.

When people feel ‘sick’ when they have the virus, they are just feeling the effect of their immune system fighting the virus, the same way you body fights a knife cut by you experiencing pains....and just like you can talk a pill to completely eliminate or blunt that pains, you can also take a bill to blunt the body reactions to getting the virus and will be able to conduct business as usual under heavy medical supervision.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Dannyozs(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2020
linearity:

You getting sick depends on your immune system and the level of medical care available to you.

Check around, there are many people who have tested positive and never were sick, but decide to self isolate; it all boils down to your immune system and the external support they can get to boost their immune system.

Presidents have access to the best medicine out there don’t compare them to people locked up at intensive care units, and when they say....’it does not have a cure or treatment yet’ they are referring to generally available treatment and not that, some exclusive few don’t have private access to the treatment.

Plus Coronavirus is not new, it has been with us for decades, COVID-19 is just a variant that is notorious because of the way it spreads. A lab in the US was able to produce a vaccine with 24hrs after it got the DNA sequence of this particular variant, because they have prior knowledge about Coronavirus...there is even a Netflix dooms day video on Coronavirus.

Trump will never under any circumstance accept that he even had a headache talk-less of Coronavirus. Just hear the guy speak, he sees himself as the chosen one, he accepts no responsibility and is faultless, he even once said; he does not need to confess his sins to God and does not ask for forgiveness from God because he doesn’t have much to apologize for.

When people feel ‘sick’ when they have the virus, they are just feeling the effect of their immune system fighting the virus, the same way you body fights a knife cut by you experiencing pains....and just like you can talk a pill to completely eliminate or blunt that pains, you can also take a bill to blunt the body reactions to getting the virus and will be able to conduct business as usual under heavy medical supervision.
Let it go already, this is a blind argument. Trump at his age with cov-19 will definitely be isolated with intensive care like immediately, to boost his system against the virus and fight whichever symptom that surfaces, also the need to control the spread from family and other officials.

Trump like other persons is human not some asgard god or alien, no way on earth would he go on with his daily activities like nothing happened. Cov-19 is not literally a death sentence. It's cases has impressive recovery rate but this all depends on not just how strong and healthly you are but how vigorously you fight it by following the proper guidelines.

Also don't forget the opposition don't give a f about the image of America as long as it means dragging Trump through the mud and stumping on his head while at it, they've done it before, cov-19 would be a glorious opportunity to do it again.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2020
CNN, MSNBC, DNC and other left wing retards won't be happy about this.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by wirinet(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The West does not work like China or North Korea - Canada didn’t have to tell anybody their First Lady has corona
What do you mean the West does not work like China or North Korea? Canada is different from the US, Canada does not have Trump who tells lies about everything as president.

Trump lies about his health, his taxes and everything. If Trump tells you goodmorning, it's probably evening.

Trump even lies about his own height.

Photos of Trump standing next to others prove he is lying about his height

President Donald Trump's latest medical report from the White House listed him in at 6'3" and 239 pounds. That gave him an on-paper BMI reading of 29.99, just under the "obese" category.

If it had listed him just one inch shorter, his BMI would have come in at 30.7, meaning all the newspapers the next day would report him as obese.

Our guess? Trump lied about his height in order to avoid this embarrassment.

Trump's own drivers license issued in 2012 showed his height as 6'2", but even that may not be correct.
https://www.sourcepolitics.com/when-you-compare-trump-next-to-world-leaders-you-can-tell-he-is-definitely-lying-about-his-height/

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Hustle2flex(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Odogwu Trump no fit get am
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Might02: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2020
He is a man of God.....God anointed Trump to be a president of America and to settle some things
God bless America
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by jokabir: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Fake result it is,Trump is a COVID19 Carrier.You can't fool us
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by saheedbadmus(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2020
I guess you didn't read the comment I quoted....someone said bad thing about my religion and God and you said I insulted him it's shows you simply can't read and assimilate cos I didn't abuse anyone
Chochovini:
. SEE This one, and who told U that allah is God? Allah is d diety worshipped by the muslims while God is the Supreme SPIRIT that created the Heavens and the Earth and every thing in them worshipped by the Christians.
Wait o... Why bring a religious matter on a thread like this in the first place and begining your comment with insults?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Myde4naija(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Iran, all terrorist groups and their sympathisers will not like this.
who told you that? they are all one with one aim, they work hand in hand.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by femi4: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Dannybammz:
Even if he tested positive they won't say it , for them not to create panic.
you think Americans think like Nigerians
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Chochovini: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2020
saheedbadmus:
I guess you didn't read the comment I quoted....someone said bad thing about my religion and God and you said I insulted him it's shows you simply can't read and assimilate cos I didn't abuse anyone
. YOUR religion u said? Do u have any religion? Talking about the insult in your meaningless comment, what is a “FOOL“? isn‘t that an insult? it it goes to advertise your ignorance of the words you uses without knowing their meanings. Abeg Park well with your jihadist perspective joor.

Ok, If your so called religion is true and not false, why fighting so hard everywhere and everytime to protect it by all means and at all cost even if you have to kill like in most cases?
The Truth is like the Sun doesnt hide. Its clear for all to see. Continue deceiving yourselves all of you.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Hedonisst: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

If America doesn't let us know, the virus will announce itself, Bro!

You people underestimate the power, capacity and ability of the United States. Which virus would announce itself on who? POTUS? Smh.

Who told you that America doesn't have classified medications/medical interventions/vaccines etc to even the deadliest of human infections? Especially when it affects their own POTUS, a matter of utmost national security? Remember that these people are prepared for even the worst possible scenarios of chemical weapon/bio weapon attacks. Think about that carefully.

We simply cannot reside in our ordinariness and make wild, general, sweeping remarks about things that are hopelessly beyond our realm of knowledge and understanding.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Goldmaxx(f): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Even if it is positive, did you really think America would let you know??
which do you want to believe, negative or positive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / UK Votes To Leave The European Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.