Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus (33631 Views)

Jill and Joe Biden Test Negative For COVID-19. / Donald Trump Declare March 15 National Day Of Prayer For Corona Virus / Brazilian Official Who Met With Trump Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Goldmaxx(f): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Dannybammz:
Even if he tested positive they won't say it , for them not to create panic.
He's not. if he is, he wouldn't be standing with Ben Carson, Mike pence, etc.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Goldmaxx(f): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Dagger111:
Who observed Ben Carson at his left side?
what did you notice about him
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Goldmaxx(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Test him again after 1 week. Even if he is positive, Them bosses running that nation no go tell us. They will rather say POTUS has a flu and is been treated. grin.
you will fail miserably and your loved ones outside Nigeria will contract it and all die first before trump never contracts it.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2020
imam07:
It is not that easy to keep such secret away from the public in US my dear. US has many enemies in d media. US is not naija where Buhari dey keep everything secret.

They think US is Nigeria
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Goldmaxx:
you will fail miserably and your loved ones outside Nigeria will contract it and all die first before trump never contracts it.

Take a deep breathe, inhale and exhale. Then read what you just typed again, read it thrice and tell me what message your proud self was tryna pass. undecided
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by saheedbadmus(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Yes I have a religion and my Religion is ISLAM and I am more than proud to be a Muslim and also very proud to call ALLAH(swt) the one and only God and Prophet Muhammad (saw) was a messanger of Allah .. I repeat if you can assimilate you would see I abused no one all I said was that Only A FOOL would reign abusive words on other people's religion .. did I call anyone a fool , it's show you yourself saw his write up and how he labeled my religion as a bad religion and called my God names but because of your hatred you decided not to talk on that .. well I have nothing to say to u cos I can see u both are birds of a feather.. iru iro ni iborun
Lastly I would defend my religion any time any day .. not by attacking anyone but showing you facts.. next time before posting anything read and think does this make sense
Chochovini:
. YOUR religion u said? Do u have any religion? Talking about the insult in your meaningless comment, what is a “FOOL“? isn‘t that an insult? it it goes to advertise your ignorance of the words you uses without knowing their meanings. Abeg Park well with your jihadist perspective joor.

Ok, If your so called religion is true and not false, why fighting so hard everywhere and everytime to protect it by all means and at all cost even if you have to kill like in most cases?
The Truth is like the Sun doesnt hide. Its clear for all to see. Continue deceiving yourselves all of you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Agbons1991(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
God I see what you are doing for other country ....

Remember us in Nigeria let the people causing pain to vast majority of this country be in effected with this deadly virus.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hedonisst:

You people underestimate the power, capacity and ability of the United States. Which virus would announce itself on who? POTUS? Smh.

Who told you that America doesn't have classified medications/medical interventions/vaccines etc to even the deadliest of human infections? Especially when it affects their own POTUS, a matter of utmost national security? Remember that these people are prepared for even the worst possible scenarios of chemical weapon/bio weapon attacks. Think about that carefully.

We simply cannot reside in our ordinariness and make wild, general, sweeping remarks about things that are hopelessly beyond our realm of knowledge and understanding.

If that be the case, then can we not safely assume that a positive result is as good as negative and move on with our lives?

Thanks.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CoIdplay: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Better.. I just pray God almighty help us put an end to this corona virus of a thing and keep us all safe ..

Don't just gather people together without providing adequate security.. let security be ur no 1 priority.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situations..
What do these guys do when there's no gig? I hope it's not robbery.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by franklingud(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Lucky asshole
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Corroro: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Even if it is positive, did you really think America would let you know??
good question
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
has Buhari done his own test?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by pacespot(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
If Trump tested positive for corona virus, American stocks market would be crushed that even the great depression would be a child play.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bad news for apc
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
linearity:

You getting sick depends on your immune system and the level of medical care available to you.

Check around, there are many people who have tested positive and never were sick, but decide to self isolate; it all boils down to your immune system and the external support they can get to boost their immune system.

Presidents have access to the best medicine out there don’t compare them to people locked up at intensive care units, and when they say....’it does not have a cure or treatment yet’ they are referring to generally available treatment and not that, some exclusive few don’t have private access to the treatment.

Plus Coronavirus is not new, it has been with us for decades, COVID-19 is just a variant that is notorious because of the way it spreads. A lab in the US was able to produce a vaccine with 24hrs after it got the DNA sequence of this particular variant, because they have prior knowledge about Coronavirus...there is even a Netflix dooms day video on Coronavirus.

Trump will never under any circumstance accept that he even had a headache talk-less of Coronavirus. Just hear the guy speak, he sees himself as the chosen one, he accepts no responsibility and is faultless, he even once said; he does not need to confess his sins to God and does not ask for forgiveness from God because he doesn’t have much to apologize for.

When people feel ‘sick’ when they have the virus, they are just feeling the effect of their immune system fighting the virus, the same way you body fights a knife cut by you experiencing pains....and just like you can talk a pill to completely eliminate or blunt that pains, you can also take a bill to blunt the body reactions to getting the virus and will be able to conduct business as usual under heavy medical supervision.
linearity, Btruth, GreatResearcher

See how u twisted and contorted everything to fit your pre-ordained mindset.
Presidents get sick and die in office. How many Russian presidents have died in office? There’d be a count of how many months they haven’t appeared in public. Weren’t Yaradua and Buhari very sick in office and disappeared for months. Well u can’t do any of that as US president. It is simply a different type of society.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by GreatResearcher: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

See how u twisted and contorted everything to fit your pre-ordained mindset.
Presidents get sick and die in office. How many Russian presidents have died in office? There’d be a count of how many months they haven’t appeared in public. Weren’t Yaradua and Buhari very sick in office and disappeared for months. Well u can’t do any of that as US president. It is simply a different type of society.
Stop comparing US and Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Stop comparing US and Canada.

Do u see Canada anywhere in my post?
But Why not? They work hand in glove. With whom should I compare US?
Many people have said Trudeau must have corona but hiding it. What do u say to them?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by GreatResearcher: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Do u see Canada anywhere in my post?

But Why not? They work hand in glove. With whom should I compare US?
Many people have said Trudeau must have corona but hiding it. What do u say to them?
CanadaOrBust:

The West does not work like China or North Korea - Canada didn’t have to tell anybody their First Lady has corona
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Clinghton: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
He overcame impeachment and now corona.

Who is he?
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by yarimo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
IT IS VERY POSSIBLE IT IS AN ARRANGED RESULT. TRUMP WHEN NOR LET PEOPLE SEE HIM WAEC RESULT NAH HIM GO GREE WHITE HOUSE TO PUBLISH SEY HIM NOR PASS CORONAVIRUS TEST? NO SANE PERSON EXPECTED A DIFFERENT RESULT TO BE RELEASED.
MAKE I ARRANGE THIS ONE WELL OH BEFORE PEOPLE GO BEGIN ATTACK ME SEY TRUMP NOR DO WAEC. HE HAS LEGALLY PREVENTED HIS SCHOOL FROM RELEASING HIS SCHOOL GRADE.
Americans day write WAEC?

Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by blowjohn(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Buharist , pained Dems and Shekau can't like this cheesy cheesy

CNN, nancy Pelosi, and all Democrats will not like this grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by lebete3000: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Better.. I just pray God almighty help us put an end to this corona virus of a thing and keep us all safe ..

Don't just gather people together without providing adequate security.. let security be ur no 1 priority.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situations..

You and this your pot-bellied bouncers. You think sey I no know sey that 2nd man with full beards na bottom-belle? cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
chozzy:

I dey tell you
Dumb asses like you and your lot fail to realise that cnn stressing about the president getting tested led to him taking the test..as a democrat..will never vote for him but sure glad he is well
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
You read some posts and you think they stay down the block then realise they are in lagos or ibadan and you ask yourself...wtf do u know about American politics
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by luluman: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

Really? I'm sorry sir, I can't help you.
Good you know the fact.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by powerkey: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
All those expecting president Trump to be positive are fools.

It's difficult, if not impossible to infect a US president.

US uses several technics to protect their President, unlike the shithole Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Jlow2: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
the chosen one
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
luluman:
Good you know the fact.

Yes sir. I know the fact you will know soon.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Austino68651: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
see below
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Chochovini: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Yes I have a religion and my Religion is ISLAM and I am more than proud to be a Muslim and also very proud to call ALLAH(swt) the one and only God and Prophet Muhammad (saw) was a messanger of Allah .. I repeat if you can assimilate you would see I abused no one all I said was that Only A FOOL would reign abusive words on other people's religion .. did I call anyone a fool , it's show you yourself saw his write up and how he labeled my religion as a bad religion and called my God names but because of your hatred you decided not to talk on that .. well I have nothing to say to u cos I can see u both are birds of a feather.. iru iro ni iborun
Lastly I would defend my religion any time any day .. not by attacking anyone but showing you facts.. next time before posting anything read and think does this make sense
. U MEANT to say “Birds of thesame feather“ right?
Look, I don‘t have to be of thesame feather with anybody to either condemn or praise any religion on a public fora. There is no religion that really saves. I don‘t preach religion. I preach JESUS CHRIST the only saviour of the World. He is the WAY the TRUTH and LIFE through whom one can get to Heaven. I preach about HEAVEN the Kingdom of GOD and how to get there. I preach HOLINESS as a pre-requisite for Heaven at last. This is my message not religion. So mind your comment.
Re: Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus by Liposure: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
ursullalinda:
I know he will.....Guess preventive measures must have been put in place prior to now.
U R rite on point my dear. How was ur weekend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Votes To Leave The European Union / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.