Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease (65687 Views)

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / 'the Most Important Way To Prevent Disease, Including Cancer' / Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by wonuks(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Danelo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
I WON'T SAY A WORD
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Ofemmanu1: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
it is finished
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by samwise180(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chai
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
illicit:
cow urine is medicinal tho.... cos I know that potions are prepared with it even here in Naija....
when I suffered from chicken pox, it was mixed with black soap and little alcohol, I drank this mixture for days albeit the very awful smell but it worked....
you may end up with another disease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Belugaice1: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
I wish them what they wish themselves
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by SweetCunt97(f): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yes very delicious delicacy. Had some today and felt alive!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by johnmattew: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ayurvedic medicine.....
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by ToyinDipo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
most high geng
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Ubdavis(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Religion generally is a very stupid thing to entangle one self with...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Henry22(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Zombies everywhere......
Pls were is the road to Mars? Cos am tired of earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by jayson87: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
nemesis8u:
Cow urine has been in use since thousands of years for medicinal properties in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Same ancient Indian medical science whose 3000+ years old surgery ( rhinoplasty ) techniques was copied during WW1 by Western surgeons for repairing facial and body damage and practiced till date.

Cows urine had good anti microbial, germicidal, anti fungal properties among others. It can act as sanitizer. Though it needs to be processed before use as was done in ancient times.

Irony is while a section of Western media radicules use of cow urine as a medicine , in America cow's urine has been granted 2 patents for its medicinal properties as bioenhancer and antibiotics, antifungal, anticancer agent.

US patents are not granted out of thin air. It requires scientific proof.

And cows urine cannot cure corona virus , there is no clinical proof of it as of now . So basically those who r using it , are using it on the basis of believe . Their choice.

Some people prefer traditional medicine over modern medicine and therefore they use it . So what's the big deal. Those who want they will drink it , it's a free world.

Only 200 people out of total population of 1.4 billion people did this . And it's big news for Western media ? Seriously ?

Same Western media is silent when pastors are using prayers to cure corona virus in their own countries. A little bit self introspection will help them a lot and not end up on the other side of the bad joke.

Not too long ago same Western world used to make fun of yoga , now they cannot get over it. :

Also previously Western world used to make fun of Indian namaste , now the West is falling all over it.

Who knows someday in the future they might end up drinking cow urine by the gallons grin
thanks for the information sir. Many persona are quick to cast aspersions and say rubbish about this. I asked one of them why he drinks cow milk and not human milk

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Adam00(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
thundafire:
Hmmm India well not surprised if we gullible ones in Nigeria drank salt,how much more urine of cow but wait wat

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by opportunes: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chai
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
illicit:
cow urine is medicinal tho.... cos I know that potions are prepared with it even here in Naija....
when I suffered from chicken pox, it was mixed with black soap and little alcohol, I drank this mixture for days albeit the very awful smell but it worked....

You did what! shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by SweetCunt97(f): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
illicit:
ordinary antibiotics and moko lotion will clear d chicken pox.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Fash20: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
I like this people... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by clockwisereport: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
urine as medicine by rev fr dr Ben Okwu Eboh comes to mind
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Mike008(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
That is Gomutra.
They believe it cures every ailment.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Nigerians would rush down and blast them for being stupid. yet, same Nigerians labored for 31days only to go and give their 10% earnings to a scammer.

Eeyah. So all the last four years of attack against tithing has not closed down Christianity in Nigeria? The boko haram targeting and beheading Christians has not yet wiped it out, and you with your own lack of integrity are now accusing pastors of lack of integrity.
WILL YOU SUCCEED?
NO.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Sonnobax15(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
undecided Indians and china ke??...asians are possessed with the mentality to eat anything whether edible or not,just like how the african continent is possessed with corruption..
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by MansoryMX(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
They might end of catching a more deadly virus than Coronavirus. What’s wrong with humans.

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Amarabae(f): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Overpopulated racist country
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Jabioro: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
veeshock:

Oga if you where immunized previously your body's defense system would fight off chicken pox virus on its own. You may only need paracetamol and to eat well.
See your life..Just pray that you should never jam confirm chicken pox..I took bath with,I took another bath with palmwine mixed with cow urine..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Another virus loading, cow -23 (name of the virus) religion is truly something.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Totalconcept(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
My own experience about cow urine is medicinal it’s mixed with some other things called Taru it’s smell like hell. If you drink is you will fall asleep even vomit once you will feel hit sweating will be much all those yamayama from your stomach with come out from your mouth from your sweat but is in awhile ni oooo

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
No condition is permanent though it may take alots of times to be out of it atimes, but nevertheless I dn't pray for any one here to ever see him/her self to ever be in an helpless and hopeless situation ever in your entire lifetime amen
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ind*** Worshipper: [approaches Baba/mystic] babaji, *bobs head* these days,I am scared.

Baba: *bobs head* of what, my son?

Ind*** Worshipper: of... of... this new disease. *bobs head* They call it corona virus or something... *bobs head*

Baba: You have nothing to fear my son. Just drink 40 gallons of the finest cow urine every morning, afternoon and evening... *bobs head* and you will be OK. Corona will be chased into the Bay of Bengal. *bobs head bollywood style*

Ind** Worshipper: thank you babaji. *kisses baba's toes* But... but... which cow is the best? Brown or white cows?

Baba: Let your "chakras" guide you... *goes back to meditation/mumbling*

I will make a good bollywood scriptwriter... smiley smiley smiley Too much talent.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Olamywealth10: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
tufiakwagi>>>>>>> i thought they said the disease is from animal? this indian people memory card don lost........ chai
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by pat077: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.