Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease (65686 Views)

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / 'the Most Important Way To Prevent Disease, Including Cancer' / Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by AFONJACOW(m): 2:23am On Mar 16, 2020
If you have live with this people u will know their dirtiness is second to none.. such a dirty fellows
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Judybash93(m): 2:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Bunch of dirty unhygienic idiotic swines.. How can a human being believe drinking Cow's urine cures the virus when scientists have already said it doesn't. What kind of religion is this one? Later now, these nincompoops will develop another disease and the world will start looking for the cure to that one again just as we're still finding the cure for Coronavirus which most likely emanated through same way too.... What is wrong with man for goodness sakes. Chai!

It's called faith my brother. People recieve holy water in Nigeria too. That's what religion does to people.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by lekhad: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2020
They will receive some sense when that same urine and cow dung cause more harm than Good for them.
Just the way China buried and banned importation of pork after the Corona outbreak so shall they do the same when they see another type of virus outbreak.

Mumu folks undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Freestainworld(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=SassyGem101 post=87473849][/quote] thanks for correcting the mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
thanks for correcting the mistake.

You're welcome.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by sylve11: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Davash222:
I was expecting to see the cow urinating inside their mouth.

lol grin cool
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by sylve11: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2020
SassyGem101:

None of my generation will marry from India. Very dirty and fetish set of people.
Yuk!

I know you're not an illiterate, but, please do not betray that. sad cool
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Leezah(f): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2020
yo! i have got pm issues.
collinsuchendu:
grin Just like APC zombies
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by zoghys: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Bunch of dirty unhygienic idiotic swines.. How can a human being believe drinking Cow's urine cures the virus when scientists have already said it doesn't. What kind of religion is this one? Later now, these nincompoops will develop another disease and the world will start looking for the cure to that one again just as we're still finding the cure for Coronavirus which most likely emanated through same way too.... What is wrong with man for goodness sakes. Chai!

Safe your self the medicine for another man's ache. I bet you if they can prove to the world that it works then they will have lots of customers round the world. Moreso, here in Africa there is some local decoction that's been mixed with cow urine for effectiveness, so its no biggy.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by j1mmy: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2020
And these are the primitive people allowed into Africa and called expatriates!
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Unie30: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
You have said it all.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by AmbFitsaint(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2020
illicit:

my brother for the period the illness lasted, I nearly died because at first I lost appetite and was very hot, I actually thought I was going to die lol

What you had were prodromal symptoms. I had the same too two years ago. If u still doubt, I am
a medic!
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by illicit(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmbFitsaint:

What you had were prodromal symptoms. I had the same too two years ago. If u still doubt, I am
a medic!
alright no problem.
am an education consultant.
nice meeting you
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Cheeryfeet: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Come to think of this. Who originated drinking ciw milk?
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by kayjay69(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
I was even expecting to see them giving the cow a BJ seeing as they worship the hell out of cows, ordinary suya.
Davash222:
I was expecting to see the cow urinating inside their mouth.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Farki: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
illicit:
cow urine is medicinal tho.... cos I know that potions are prepared with it even here in Naija....
when I suffered from chicken pox, it was mixed with black soap and little alcohol, I drank this mixture for days albeit the very awful smell but it worked....

Chicken pox normally resolves on it's own, you just drank cow urine for nothing.

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
illicit:

broda, b4 immunization or civilisation Dem dey treat am like dat 4 here. that tin has immunized me till now
Before immunization...people died of simple things which they blamed the gods for or a witch.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jabioro:
See your life..Just pray that you should never jam confirm chicken pox..I took bath with,I took another bath with palmwine mixed with cow urine..
Oga Ive had both measles and chicken pox so I know what im telling you. You dont need all that crap.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
onlyforchrist:

You need to ask why our grandparents live longer. stop believing these vaccines are saving lives.

You need to check the mortality rate of people having vaccines and people who didn't.. they have much more stronger immune systems and live longer than those with vaccines.

To tell you the truth, the vaccines weaken your immune system after some years and tell you old people sickness when people are still in their 50's. There's more to the west sending free vaccines down to Africa, Asia and the other part of the world.
You need serious help, even in the core north where such beliefs where held any one who refuses immunization for his children is dealt with, to think you are educated makes me shed a tear. If you are asked to pay for vaccines can you
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
veeshock:

Before immunization...people died of simple things which they blamed the gods for or a witch.
Yeah, people who had high fever in Europe were seen as witches and wizards, subjected to a kind of judgement which makes them confess to crimes they never committed and eventually killed
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
onlyforchrist:

You need to ask why our grandparents live longer. stop believing these vaccines are saving lives.

You need to check the mortality rate of people having vaccines and people who didn't.. they have much more stronger immune systems and live longer than those with vaccines.

To tell you the truth, the vaccines weaken your immune system after some years and tell you old people sickness when people are still in their 50's. There's more to the west sending free vaccines down to Africa, Asia and the other part of the world.
You are in a way right, vaccines are the illness itself but been subjected to a kind of lab stuff so as to weaken their ability to affect the person...the Idea is to make the body build immunity like it has been affected before
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah:
yo! i have got pm issues.

Okay
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by wasi9ice: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nothing wee Lalasticlala no go see for Nairaland
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by onlyforchrist: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
veeshock:

You need serious help, even in the core north where such beliefs where held any one who refuses immunization for his children is dealt with, to think you are educated makes me shed a tear. If you are asked to pay for vaccines can you

Shield the tears for yourself. I hope it won't be too late for lots like you. peace out.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by onlyforchrist: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Macsjebs:

You are in a way right, vaccines are the illness itself but been subjected to a kind of lab stuff so as to weaken their ability to affect the person...the Idea is to make the body build immunity like it has been affected before

Bro, it's way more than that. study the mortality rate of before and after vaccines, you will get to know they are not telling the truth.

The while point is african medicine (Herbs and root) have been used to treat all kinds of disease without complications from way back until these western evil genius started giving poison. Africans, wake up.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by illicit(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
veeshock:

that's true
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by illicit(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Farki:

Chicken pox normally resolves on it's own, you just drank cow urine for nothing.
well, at that point I didnt mind.... I was literally dying
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
illicit:

that's true
Honestly...someone might have a stroke and they would say its one old woman he quarrelled with at a market that sent him an arrow; a diabetic may have a leg ulcer and trust, my people would say he stepped on one poison; someone with liver or kidney failure would suddenly develop swollen abdomen and what would they say? He has commited an abomination...so many people suffer in ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.