Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease (65688 Views)

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / 'the Most Important Way To Prevent Disease, Including Cancer' / Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Shield the tears for yourself. I hope it won't be too late for lots like you. peace out.

The painful part is that its innocent people that would suffer for this you brazen ignorance, as a matter of fact people you like should be sent back to the stone ages where you currently belong despite your apparent education. You better quit that your beer parlour mentality for the good of those around you.

Where do you get your data from on mortality rates to make comparisms? I.e if you even know what mortality rate means or the factors that affect it.

You think the whole world would gang up against you because of what? You abandon our lifestyles currently and decide to pick on vaccines? Are you joking or what?

We are exposed to alot of chemicals the effects on the body is not immediately obvious and are considered safe and more that are purely unsafe, you can not pick on any of these or even the use of polythene, combustion of fossil fuels, chemical additives in our foods and completely artificial food we eat? You think vaccines are the culprit here? Oga u are very wrong.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by onlyforchrist: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
veeshock:

The painful part is that its innocent people that would suffer for this you brazen ignorance, as a matter of fact people you like should be sent back to the stone ages where you currently belong despite your apparent education. You better quit that your beer parlour mentality for the good of those around you.

Where do you get your data from on mortality rates to make comparisms? I.e if you even know what mortality rate means or the factors that affect it.

You think the whole world would gang up against you because of what? You abandon our lifestyles currently and decide to pick on vaccines? Are you joking or what?

We are exposed to alot of chemicals the effects on the body is not immediately obvious and are considered safe and more that are purely unsafe, you can not pick on any of these or even the use of polythene, combustion of fossil fuels, chemical additives in our foods and completely artificial food we eat? You think vaccines are the culprit here? Oga u are very wrong.

Ask questions you will find answer.
I just told you what's going on, a little more research from your end won't hurt.
Peace!
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Ask questions you will find answer.
I just told you what's going on, a little more research from your end won't hurt.
Peace!
Simple question why would the world gang up against africa...according to your beer parlour gist? Whats special with africa? What does africa contribute to the world aparr from natural resources? What do you know about mechanism of action of drugs and vaccines? Do you have any idea how many people died from chicken pox, measles, tetanus etc before vaccines where discovered? The world is currently searching for vaccines for hiv, coronavirus, thank God we have one for HPV now...tomorrow one fool would wake up to say these vaccines are killing people. Kindly send yourself back to the dark ages where you rightly belong with your nonsense propaganda.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Freelane33(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2020
You ain’t lying ..
illicit:
cow urine is medicinal tho.... cos I know that potions are prepared with it even here in Naija....
when I suffered from chicken pox, it was mixed with black soap and little alcohol, I drank this mixture for days albeit the very awful smell but it worked....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.