Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease (65683 Views)

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / 'the Most Important Way To Prevent Disease, Including Cancer' / Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Bunch of dirty unhygienic idiotic swines.. How can a human being believe drinking Cow's urine cures the virus when scientists have already said it doesn't. What kind of religion is this one? Later now, these nincompoops will develop another disease and the world will start looking for the cure to that one again just as we're still finding the cure for Coronavirus which most likely emanated through same way too.... What is wrong with man for goodness sakes. Chai!
you are right same way I asked why should you call a black person from Africa that in 21st century they don't have steady light no good roads , no good hospital and no employment is that person a human?
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
It's funny how u see how crazy other people's religions are EXCEPT yours

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by cashreport: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
illicit:
cow urine is medicinal tho.... cos I know that potions are prepared with it even here in Naija....
when I suffered from chicken pox, it was mixed with black soap and little alcohol, I drank this mixture for days albeit the very awful smell but it worked....

Brother you are a walking corps

In advance countries you would have been arrested

For signs of mental unstability

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Vyolet(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
I thought there is Agbo ile tutu, which is lots of onions mixed with cow urine, it has awful smell but highly medicinal. It has been in use since even in Nigeria to cure hay fever, convulsion, Chicken pox and Measles..
Someone should prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by shekauvsbuhari: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
They are buhari's colleagues. Bubu loves cows more than Aisha. These ones love cows so much they feast on it's urine and dung.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by konkonbilo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
It's normal if you're use to traditional medicine which is agbo in yoruba.. There's a particular agbo we call it Malu but you don't drink it you just put it in your mouth for like a minute or two and you spit it out.. After then you'll see the wonder it performs..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Nigerians would rush down and blast them for being stupid. yet, same Nigerians labored for 31days only to go and give their 10% earnings to a scammer.

Shut up. Drinking cow urine is plain stupidity. Don't compare what is not comparable
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by konkonbilo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyolet:
I thought there is Agbo ile tutu, which is lots of onions mixed with cow urine, it has awful smell but highly medicinal. It has been in use since even in Nigeria to cure hay fever, convulsion, Chicken pox and Measles..
Someone should prove me wrong.
you're very correct.. Infact I took it 2 weeks ago
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Asour: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Nigerians would rush down and blast them for being stupid. yet, same Nigerians labored for 31days only to go and give their 10% earnings to a scammer.

Hahahahaha!

I do get your point. Even though we may not agree but
One stands a greater chance of ill health or death drinking the excreta of animals than by living on 90 % of his/her earnings.

The difference in choice is clear no matter your stance on tithing.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by RightChannel: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
But Muhammad Mandated CAMEL's Urine, Why Cow Again... Confused People Of allah
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Bjornson01(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Different strokes for different folks cry
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Religion has held man captive since the garden of Eden
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by cashreport: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Corona virus

Started by china when they started mixing various strange things( animals-- rats , pussy, dog, pigs, vultures, snakes, ants, unthinkable things) togather to eat and drink

Now india has started same way eating and drinking trash and stupid things togather
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by yeman1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
That's why they don't eat cow
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by mu2sa2: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Once brainwashed, you act like a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Very well said ... people give money to mega pastors who fly personal jets undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by oluwasegun007(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
That's called using madness to cure madness...
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
It's funny how u see how crazy other people's religions are EXCEPT yours
well said grin
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
some believes beliefs are strange.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Mosco100(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Satan is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Was it not the same cow dung they placed a woman bitten by snake and she still died?

None of my generation will marry from India. Very dirty and fetish set of people.
Yuk!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
illicit:
cow urine is medicinal tho.... cos I know that potions are prepared with it even here in Naija....
when I suffered from chicken pox, it was mixed with black soap and little alcohol, I drank this mixture for days albeit the very awful smell but it worked....

Lolz

Chicken pox is a viral illness and it is self limiting. U don't need any thing to cure it. It goes on its own. If u like take cow urines or not

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by FullBlastLight: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:

So, drinking cow pee makes sense 2 u than 10% tithes? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Taiwojon(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
rubbish and nonsensical post by you

what they did is wrong
instead of you to condemn the act
you are swiftly changing the goal post and trying to blame the unblame for your nonchalant behavior

how does Christianity and this rubbish relate?
just asking
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Sirmuel1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
That urine is highly protenious. It's the cheapest medicine you can get anywhere. Most herbal medicines are made with it, but they won't tell you.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Gorillabrain: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Cow urine is my tea early morning very medicinal.. Who be virus where cow-urine they? Try it very sweet.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Onlydaughter(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Maybe someone told them COWPEA and they took that as cow pee cry cry
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Jaqenhghar: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
These are the people Niggerians call "master"

[img]https://media1./images/43eebef50e884ed382e28a1694168912/tenor.gif?itemid=8299586[/img]
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Teeceepat(f): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dey don start, cow urine ke, make dey no go drink the one wey go bring another sickness o.
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by kuuljay(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Imagine if this happened in Nigeria especially the northern part some people will claim the north is responsible for their poverty
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by Basher8583: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Bunch of dirty unhygienic idiotic swines.. How can a human being believe drinking Cow's urine cures the virus when scientists have already said it doesn't. What kind of religion is this one? Later now, these nincompoops will develop another disease and the world will start looking for the cure to that one again just as we're still finding the cure for Coronavirus which most likely emanated through same way too.... What is wrong with man for goodness sakes. Chai!

So says someone who drinks cow milk. Abi you no dey drink dat one. You for kukuma go take woman breast milk now if that will make you comfortable
Re: Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease by bizzibodi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
ISLAMABAD! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.