Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,591 members, 7,850,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Basic Facts About Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Basic Facts About Life. (260 Views)

Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / Basic Facts To Consider When Finding A Soulmate Or Lifelong Partner / Basic Facts About Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Facts About Life. by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 15, 2020
That you were born alone and you will die alone. Try living a meaningful life as much as possible. Have goals and work on them daily if you can.
You won't be young forever. Clearly your biological clock is ticking every day. You get those small reminders of your mortality.
You may have over 10 people who you consider as friends but only 1 or 2 will be there for you during your hard times. Be even thankful if you have 1.
That you are not that important no matter who you are. Everyone has their personal life and is engrossed in their own problems. Don't think too much what people will say because in the first place they are not thinking about you.
What is in your mind is an exact reflection of what is happening in your life. You wonder why you keep making the same mistake over and over again or why you keep failing at something you are good at. What you need to do is go through your beliefs and self talk and eliminate those thoughts that are not working for you. You do this by replacing old thoughts with new ones. I call it displacement
That you will have depressive periods in your life. Not everything will work out exactly as you want. Rule of thumb is don't be too attached to the outcome of every event.
That luck plays a big factor in becoming successful or a millionaire. I know People who it was their first time trading financial markets and they just went all in on one trade which got them to the top 10% of the world.
To become a professional sport athlete does require you to start early and to mostly focus your life on just that one sport. This people have put over 10,000 hours in what they do to be that good. That was according to malcom gladwell. I agree with him because half hearted athletes never make it big. Do you know any world class teniss player,nba or football that has a day job?
That money is important. Most couples break up because of money issues where one wants to spend and the other is not working or not earning enough. Make sure you learn new skills that will help you make enough for how you want to live. I would advise you to start saving early in life to be able to have enough for the future.
Happiness is found in the pursue of a worthy endeavor. Material things won't contribute much to your level of happiness. Feel free to add yours, we learn everyday

3 Likes

Re: Basic Facts About Life. by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Person Wey dey shit no dey laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Blu03 / Mtn Is Now 110 Naira In My Area / Ofada Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.