Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? (3551 Views)

Tweeting Testaments - If Biblical Characters Were On Twitter / Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Satan66(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
olarwhumy6:
what animal sacrifice can be as great as Jesus blood(sacrifice) on the cross of calvary.. Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice and he has paid the price for all.
So you just admitted god accepted a human sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Satan66(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
We shouldn't also forget the fact that god is a liar and very confused

God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2

Jesus rode into Jerusalem on how many animals?

One - a colt (Mark 11:7; cf Luke 19:3 5). And they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments on it; and he sat upon it.
Two - a colt and an ass (Matthew 21:7). They brought the ass and the colt and put their garments on them and he sat thereon.

Let's not forget god Is a muderous crazed God that supports the killing of onah because he refused to impregnate he's dead brother's wife because the man knew it was WRONG but because god is a blood thirsty murderous. Razed god he killed onah.
Exoduc 21:10
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by jcross19: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
UceeGod:
God is still the same in PRINCIPLES. The LORD God revealed to us through Christ is still the YAHWEH Adonai of the Old Testament. When you truly understand WHO and WHAT Christ is today, then you'll be able to comprehend the God of the Old Testament with all the wars, killings, sacrifices and laws as symbols pointing forward to the real things in the New Testament.

Every command God gave in the Old Testament to kill was a righteous judgement, justified and represents something in the New Testament. We in this New Covenant have so much to learn from the wars, sacrifices and laws of the Old Testament.

Moreover, when reading and studying the Bible, especially the Old Testament, don't assume the world was everything like we have it now. Cultures and geographical locations also played a huge role in human activities then very much unlike how we do now.
it's well when we Christian try to justify the evil act in the old testament we begin to sound stupid. all those things you read in the bible about the brutality of God in the old testament, you think all those stories are true? are you telling me only Israelites were the existing nation? Egypt,Babylonia? what about India? China, Russia were they not in existence? why all the brutalities were only around Israel and her environs? I thought all the giants were killed by flood of Noah? then who gave birth to Goliath? if we go deeper in that old testament your faith might affected.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by jcross19: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Osasnidas:
Still the same God....(He never Changed)

The old testament prophets and priest were humans too

Then came Jesus

But rules of engagement changed with Christ becoming the high priest...

I guess he is constantly toning down God's anger on us and reminding HIm of his sacrifice on the cross(one thing that God didn't even want to look by turning his back) while constantly giving us time to repent..

There is a passage that says God is constantly angry with the wicked everyday

And another says, that he has no joy when the wicked die, and that he wishes that everyone should come to repentance...

God is still God.. but his Authority and Power is Now with Christ, the prince of peace, and he is only answerable to Jehovah which is God and Remember Christians pray in the name of Jesus.
most things that happened in old testament are choice made by those of the old testament not from God if you disagree with me then I will say that God of old testament is different from the new testament or He has changed.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by sonmvayina(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Maximus69:
It is the same God!

In the Old Testament he dealt only with just one nation as his special possession, but in the New Testament he deals with those who have faith in him as he did with Israel!

So those who believe in him now are serving as spiritual Israelites to him, that's why he will not support any nation against another now since his Worshipers (those who believe/trust in him) are found in all the race who had the opportunity of hearing about him!

The sacrifice was to impress in the minds of natural Israelites that there must be a sacrifice to remove sin, Jesus is the sacrificial lamb God presented just as he often ask Israelites to present the best of their lifestock as a sacrifice.

He will still be brutal once again but that's when he's satisfied with the preaching and teaching of his loyal servants who are zealously working with him to fish out his lost sheep (obedient humans) in the midst of this crooked generation, he promised to send his angels down to EXTERMINATE all those opposing his standards, {Luke 19:27} but before then the warning must go round as a witness against all the nations of the earth. Matthew 24:14

When did God plan that he was sending his son to come and die for sins? Because I have been looking through the old testament and never come across such absurdities.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by sonmvayina(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
jcross19:
most things that happened in old testament are choice made by those of the old testament not from God if you disagree with me then I will say that God of old testament is different from the new testament or He has changed.

What if the stories are allegorical or metaphorical.. Will it help?.. What if God is just a metaphor for Conciousness?.. Will the stories become clear?
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by jcross19: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
sonmvayina:

What if the stories are allegorical or metaphorical.. Will it help?.. What if God is just a metaphor for Conciousness?.. Will the stories become clear?
not all the stories are true. see, ordinary the story of ayo babalola of CAC were fabricated!!!!.even some Benson idahosa stories were not true . Christians are fond of exaggerating stories.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by budaatum: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Azazeal007:

Why is God so angry in the Old Testament and so loving in the New?
Because God learned from the past and evolved like we must.

Hope you see why satan attacks history.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Osasnidas(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
jcross19:

I don't disagree... They had a choice...

He said "I have set before you life and death, Good and evil, choose life that you may live" God made everything and gave humans the right to choose... Whatever was chosen always had consequences... Up till this day..

Choosing Good had consequences as well as choosing bad... So yeah...

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Osasnidas(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
sonmvayina:

When did God plan that he was sending his son to come and die for sins? Because I have been looking through the old testament and never come across such absurdities.
In the genesis 3:15.... God prophesied the seed of the woman (note: not man) bruising the head of the serpent(devil) and the serpent biting the heels of the man..

This is to say... The devil will orchestrate the death of Jesus, but in doing so.. it will lead to his own down fall(thus the bruising of his own head)

There other passage in Isaiah about a virgin giving birth to a child and the son of man becoming like a lamb to be slaughtered...

Daniel also foretold the coming and end of Christ in his book when Angel Gabriel was talking to him.. if you read carefully
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Osasnidas(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
sonmvayina:

To add a little bit... I watched a YouTube video of a man... Ron Wyatt... You can do a google search about him..

The priest of the old testament offered sacrifices for the covering of sins by pouring blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant...

But after Jerusalem was destroyed the ark was hidden and was never found, i am guessing By Jeremiah and some priest...

By God's plan it was hidden deep within the earth on the same place Jesus was crucified, so that Jesus by shedding his blood and the earth cracking beneath him, his blood will sip through the cracks and touch the mercy seat which will make one final and last atonement for sins

The dried up blood samples collected from the mercy seat in the ark of covenant revealed that it had just 24 Chromosomes(23X chromosomes and one Y chromosome) as opposed to the normal 46 chromosomes that a man has... Which proved that his conception was divine.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Azazeal007: 12:36am On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

hmmm this will take us deeper into esotericism

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:
It is the same God!

In the Old Testament he dealt only with just one nation as his special possession, but in the New Testament he deals with those who have faith in him as he did with Israel!

So those who believe in him now are serving as spiritual Israelites to him, that's why he will not support any nation against another now since his Worshipers (those who believe/trust in him) are found in all the race who had the opportunity of hearing about him!

The sacrifice was to impress in the minds of natural Israelites that there must be a sacrifice to remove sin, Jesus is the sacrificial lamb God presented just as he often ask Israelites to present the best of their lifestock as a sacrifice.

He will still be brutal once again but that's when he's satisfied with the preaching and teaching of his loyal servants who are zealously working with him to fish out his lost sheep (obedient humans) in the midst of this crooked generation, he promised to send his angels down to EXTERMINATE all those opposing his standards, {Luke 19:27} but before then the warning must go round as a witness against all the nations of the earth. Matthew 24:14

YAH is still dealing with Israel today. There is nothing like "spiritual Israelites". Do not believe those gentiles and their whitewashing of the scriptures to favor themselves. Both OLD and RENEWED (NEW) testaments were made for Israel. It has not changed today.

Romans 9:4 "Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the COVENANTS, and the giving of the law, and the service of ELOHIYM, and the promises;"

Jeremiah 31:31-34 King James Version (KJV)
31 Behold, the days come, saith YAHUAH, that I will make a renewed (new) covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

True Jews are not white or Caucasians. Those who currently occupy the state of Israel are converts, they are not blood descendants of the Patriarchs.

Revelation 2:9
"9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

This message I am giving you now is YAHUAH's warning you spoke about. YAH is calling true Israel to repent, come out of false religions like Christianity, Islam etc. and keep the commandments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 1:19am On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

Deuteronomy 18:17-19
[17]And YAHUAH said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
[18]I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
[19]And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 4:46am On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:
It was written by the Jews, but your comment does give credence to my post.. There is only one God, just the nomenclature that is different...

donnie:
Our people knew and called upon the supreme Creator of the universe even before the colonialists came. But you must understand that we sinned, and we were expelled from our land and the curses continue to this day. What we need now is for our people to return to where we fell from, and not to glory in those same things that brought us punishment and judgment.

Deuteronomy 4
25When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, to provoke him to anger:
27 And YAHUAH shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither YAHUAH shall lead you.
28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
29 But if from thence thou shalt seek YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul
"Then Joshua told everyone to listen to this message from the LORD, the God of Israel:
Long ago your ancestors lived on the other side of the Euphrates River, and they worshiped other gods.
This continued until the time of your ancestor Terah and his two sons, Abraham and Nahor.
"
- Joshua 24:2

Wow, is this the same donnie, known and affiliated to/with CE?

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 4:47am On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:
God planned that He was sending his Son to come and die for sins, right from the onset of the programmatic verse Genesis 3:15 and this, the rationale in 1 Corinthians 15:21's, lol "Since a man brought death, a man also brought life back from death" tuned in with.

PS: sonmvayina, for "What is the difference between God and god?.. Please do tell.. They both sound the same way" have you gone through the last post on page 1 at all, hmm?
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever"
- Hebrews 13:8

God, as much and/or just as Jesus, is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever. God in the OT, is the same in the NT.

God wasnt necessarily angry in OT. God, of course, was so tough love in OT, lol but then so loving in NT, lol. What the heart knows today, the head will understand tomorrow. Your earthly parents relate with you differently now that you've come of age than when you were growing up, isnt it, lol?

Smh.

You are being saved from destruction. That is the bigger picture you arent looking at.

""I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me,"
- John 10:14

Jesus Christ, who really is Yahushua Ha Mashiach, know His own and His own know Him

Nonsense and off points as usual!

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 6:05am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:
Nonsense and off points as usual!
Of course, you dont fail to fulfil the hopes and/or expectations of you. Well done son. Who is to blame you, when afterall what do you know, lol.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

YAH is still dealing with Israel today. There is nothing like "spiritual Israelites". Do not believe those gentiles and their whitewashing of the scriptures to favor themselves. Both OLD and RENEWED (NEW) testaments were made for Israel. It has not changed today.

Romans 9:4 "Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the COVENANTS, and the giving of the law, and the service of ELOHIYM, and the promises;"

Jeremiah 31:31-34 King James Version (KJV)
31 Behold, the days come, saith YAHUAH, that I will make a renewed (new) covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

True Jews are not white or Caucasians. Those who currently occupy the state of Israel are converts, they are not blood descendants of the Patriarchs.

Revelation 2:9
"9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

This message I am giving you now is YAHUAH's warning you spoke about. YAH is calling true Israel to repent, come out of false religions like Christianity, Islam etc. and keep the commandments.

Do you believe in the coming of the Messiah?
If so, has he come or is the nation of Israel still waiting to receive him?
What do you think about Jesus of Nazareth?

Let me stop here for now! smiley
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

You will never see it since you never allow divine wisdom in your heart!

Psalms 110:1-5; Proverbs 8:22-34

Isaiah 2:1-4, 9:6-7, 53:9-12

Well you can continue arguing with your misinformed churchgoer friends, but let me just tell you that Michael (the archangel) has come and fulfilled part of what you're reading in the Old Testament, and the remaining part will be fulfilled soon. He is the one standing for God's people (obedient descendants of Adam). Isaiah 11:10 compare to Daniel 12:1

Thanks! smiley
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Do you believe in the coming of the Messiah?
If so, has he come or is the nation of Israel still waiting to receive him?
What do you think about Jesus of Nazareth?

Let me stop here for now! smiley

Of course I believe in Israel's Messiah. He came just for the lost sheep of Israel. He was a teacher of the law, who did not break the law as Christians try to make us believe. He is coming again with anger and great vengeance. HE WAS A BLACK MAN. That white man you have in your mind when you pray is a European fabrication...an idol!
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

Of course I believe in Israel's Messiah. He came just for the lost sheep of Israel. He was a teacher of the law, who did not break the law as Christians try to make us believe. He is coming again with anger and great vengeance. HE WAS A BLACK MAN. That white man you have in your mind when you pray is a European fabrication...an idol!

You need to be calm my friend! cheesy

I never discussed the skin color of Jesus with you, he may be black or white skinned i'm not interested in that, what matters to me is his teachings and how many people are practicing what he taught! smiley

Since you agree that Jesus (Nazarene) was the promised Messiah, please what exactly did he teach and who are those PRACTICING it today? smiley
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

You need to be calm my friend! cheesy

I never discussed the skin color of Jesus with you, he may be black or white skinned i'm not interested in that, what matters to me is his teachings and how many people are practicing what he taught! smiley

Since you agree that Jesus (Nazarene) was the promised Messiah, please what exactly did he teach and who are those PRACTICING it today? smiley

If you are jittery about mentioning his true color, you are not free, but still under the witchcraft of Esau (the white man) through the religion of Christianity. You even stand the risk of loosing your salvation.

I John 4
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of YAH: Every spirit that confesseth that YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH is come in the flesh is of YAH:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH is come in the flesh is not of YAH: and this is that spirit of antimashiyah (antichrist), whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

He was a real man that existed in this world and came from a particular race of people. He came in the flesh. Denying that is making a choice for Israel's continued bondage and slavery, thereby delaying her salvation.

He came in his Father's name, to do his Father's will and was a teacher of the Torah (law).

I am one of those follow his teachings today. Though called a Nigerian, I have awoken to the truth of my true Isralelite herritage. Mind you, there is nothing like Israelite by faith. That is a lie of gentile teachers, Europeans who try to steal our herritage.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by AntiChristian: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Of course, you dont fail to fulfil the hopes and/or expectations of you. Well done son. Who is to blame you, when afterall what do you know, lol.

See boasting o! Who is your son? And what do you know?

Even your Jesus has a limited Knowledge and you're here bragging.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

If you are jittery about mentioning his true color, you are not free, but still under the witchcraft of Esau (the white man) through the religion of Christianity. You even stand the risk of loosing your salvation.

I John 4
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of YAH: Every spirit that confesseth that YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH is come in the flesh is of YAH:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH is come in the flesh is not of YAH: and this is that spirit of antimashiyah (antichrist), whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

He was a real man that existed in this world and came from a particular race of people. He came in the flesh. Denying that is making a choice for Israel's continued bondage and slavery, thereby delaying her salvation.

My friend you quote the scriptures but you're far of from it's practical application!

What that scripture you're quoting means is that Jesus once lived as a man on this planet, and he perfectly subjected himself to doing God's will, therefore he can be imitated since he didn't come as a spirit who can't feel what normal humans experience on daily basis!

So whoever believes he will start learning how to adopt Jesus' thoughts, words and actions sure believe that Jesus came IN THE FLESH therefore normal humans can imitate him, but someone who feels he was some kind of God will miss the purpose of Jesus' coming because normal humans can't imitate a God who is immune to all the pains and anxieties peculiar to the flesh.

That's the practical application of what you're quoting there Sir, it has NOTHING to so with his skin color! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend you quote the scriptures but you're far of from it's practical application!

What that scripture you're quoting means is that Jesus once lived as a man on this planet, and he perfectly subjected himself to doing God's will, therefore he can be imitated since he didn't come as a spirit who can't feel what normal humans experience on daily basis!

So whoever believes he will start learning how to adopt Jesus' thoughts, words and actions sure believe that Jesus came IN THE FLESH therefore normal humans can imitate him, but someone who feels he was some kind of God will miss the purpose of Jesus' coming because normal humans can't imitate a God who is immune to all the pains and anxieties peculiar to the flesh.

That's the practical application of what you're quoting there Sir, it has NOTHING to so with his skin color! cheesy

Your interpretation of that scripture shows how much destruction has been done to our people. You cannot imagine that you have been lied to all your life. Scripture is very plain and you are looking for hidden or so-called practical meanings. You don't know me and you speak of practical application?

How can you talk about imitating a man you do not know. Doesn't Christianity paint him as a white man who broke the law and encouraged his followers to do the same?

I have to emphasize skin color because the Spirit does too. That is why John will describe his hair texture like wool and his complexion like burnt brass (Revelation 1:14-15). And if it makes you jittery, you need to be delivered. You are under the spell of Esau (the white man) and you need to be free.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

Your interpretation of that scripture shows how much destruction has been done to our people. You cannot imagine that you have been lied to all your life. Scripture is very plain and you are looking for hidden or so-called practical meanings. You don't know me and you speak of practical application?

How can you talk about imitating a man you do not know. Doesn't Christianity paint him as a white man who broke the law and encouraged his followers to do the same?

I have to emphasize skin color because the Spirit does too. That is why John will describe his hair texture like wool and his complexion like burnt brass (Revelation 1:14-15). And if it makes you jittery, you need to be delivered. You are under the spell of Esau (the white man) and you need to be free.

OK what you just want me to agree with you is that Jesus was black right? smiley

Now let's move forward, what exactly did BLACK Jesus taught and what has that got to do with me?

Because my own ancestors were worshipers of woody, iron and stone God's, none of them spoke of a black Jesus who is the son of God! undecided
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:
See boasting o! Who is your son?
Of course, you nah.
As for when its of biblical theology of God, you're piccolo, just as if like a son

AntiChristian:
And what do you know?
I know everything that the promised Spirit of truth reveals to me, shares with me and what I am blessed me to know. Praise God. Alleluia.

AntiChristian:
Even your Jesus has a limited Knowledge and you're here bragging.
If I should now again, say: "What do you know". You'll get the hump, lol, smh and because of your inadequacies and dearth, will start saying someone is bragging.

We know that for AntiChristian, everytime, has to be a schooling time, so lets educate AntiChristian that Jesus by deliberate choice has a limited Knowledge

AntiChristian, fyi, Jesus is God, He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to. Instead, He gave up his divine privileges, as for example, Omniscience, the capacity to know all, to know everything, whether in the past and future.

There is nothing Jesus is unaware of, but since He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so though God, appeared on earth, in human form, as in meaning, the person of Jesus Christ, God's Son, this means He'll also succumb to the principle and not rocket science fact, that, fathers will always know things that sons will have no idea or knowledge of. This is a no brainer nah AntiChristian. Kilode? Why dont you already know this?
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

How can you talk about imitating a man you do not know.
Gbam!

donnie:
Doesn't Christianity paint him as a white man who broke the law and encouraged his followers to do the same?

"For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin,
so that we could be made right with God through Christ
"
- 2 Corinthians 5:21

"Christ never committed any sin. He never spoke deceitfully."
- 1 Peter 2:22

"... He was tempted in every way that we are, but he didn't sin."
- Hebrews 4:15b

Whoa, whoa, whoa donnie. Point of a tad small fyi correction here.

Jesus did not break any law(s) nor did He encourage His followers to do any breaking of law(s). If you go over the Bible again and if carefully done, you'll notice that it is the tradition(s) of men that Jesus kicked against and stamped on. Jesus did not break any religious or civil laws during His life on earth.

If Jesus did really break any law, then that will swiftly and automatically disqualify Him from having a status of being without sin or sinless

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

OK what you just want me to agree with you is that Jesus was black right? smiley

Now let's move forward, what exactly did BLACK Jesus taught and what has that got to do with me?

Because my own ancestors were worshipers of woody, iron and stone God's, none of them spoke of a black Jesus who is the son of God! undecided

The Messiah came and he taught the Torah (law). That's why he was called Rabbi. He was a teacher of the law. He taught with a spirituality, a wisdom and authority that they had not known.

Our people were and are still under the curses because they broke YAH's commandments and went after other gods. Plus they were forced by the various nations who enslaved them to forsake YAH's laws and commandments because these nations knew that if Israel will keep YAH's Commandments, their oppression will end.

Deut 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Read till verse 68 and see the curses: we are the only people on Earth who fulfil those curses. Those impostors did not have yokes of iron on thier necks (verse 48), our people did! Those fakes were not taken into slavery on ships (verse 68) our people were!

It is the same thing today. Rome (Esau) knows who the true people of the book are. They have kept this lie for centuries, because they know our awakening is thier Judgment.

This is the true message of the Kingdom, not the European storytelling which we have turned into a business. YAH has started to pour out his judgements on the earth. This truth is coming so you will know why.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Gbam!

"For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin,
so that we could be made right with God through Christ
"
- 2 Corinthians 5:21

"Christ never committed any sin. He never spoke deceitfully."
- 1 Peter 2:22

"... He was tempted in every way that we are, but he didn't sin."
- Hebrews 4:15b

Whoa, whoa, whoa donnie. Point of a tad small fyi correction here.

Jesus did not break any law(s) nor did He encourage His followers to do any breaking of law(s). If you go over the Bible again and if carefully done, you'll notice that it is the tradition(s) of men that Jesus kicked against and stamped on. Jesus did not break any religious or civil laws during His life on earth.

If Jesus did really break any law, then that will swiftly and automatically disqualify Him from having a status of being without sin or sinless

Correct, and the reason you know this is because the scales of witchcraft have fallen off. What I said is the general Christian belief. You can take me up on that
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

The Messiah came and he taught the Torah (law). That's why he was called Rabbi. He was a teacher of the law. He taught with a spirituality, a wisdom and authority that they had not known.

Our people were and are still under the curses because they broke YAH's commandments and went after other gods. Plus they were forced by the various nations who enslaved them to forsake YAH's laws and commandments because these nations knew that if Israel will keep YAH's Commandments, their oppression will end.

Deut 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Read till verse 68 and see the curses: we are the only people on Earth who fulfil those curses. Those impostors did not have yokes of iron on thier necks (verse 48), our people did! Those fakes were not taken into slavery on ships (verse 68) our people were!

It is the same thing today. Rome (Esau) knows who the true people of the book are. They have kept this lie for centuries, because they know our awakeinng is thier Judgment.

This is the true message of the Kingdom, not the European storytelling which we have turned into a business. YAH has started to pour out his judgements on the earth. This truth is coming so you will know why.

My friend you lack manners so you can't represent Jesus of Nazareth, it's better as you've distinguished your own Jesus as black and mannerless! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientists Explain Their Faith. / What Does An Atheist Do In An Ebola Epidemic? / Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.