Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? (3549 Views)

Tweeting Testaments - If Biblical Characters Were On Twitter / Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:
The Messiah came and he taught the Torah (law). That's why he was called Rabbi. He was a teacher of the law. He taught with a spirituality, a wisdom and authority that they had not known.

Our people were and are still under the curses because they broke YAH's commandments. They were forced by the various nations who enslaved them to forsake YAH's laws and commandments because these nations knew that if Israel will keep YAH's Commandments, their oppression will end.

Deut 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Read till verse 68 and see the curses: we are the only people on Earth who fulfil those curses. Those impostors did not have yokes of iron on thier necks (verse 48), our people did! Those fakes were not taken into slavery in ships (verse 68) our people were!

It is the same thing today. Rome (Esau) knows who the true people of the book are. They have kept this lie for centuries, because they know our awakeinng is thier Judgment.

This is the true message of the Kingdom, not the European storytelling which we have turned into a business. YAH has started to pour out his judgements on the earth. This truth is coming so you will know why.
Wow, my jaw is literally is still dropped and hanging on the floor. Donnie are you still fellowshipping with CE?

How long ago and/or since when, did you stop taking the beta/blue pill? Wow, I am totally flabbergasted
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend you lack manners so you can't represent Jesus of Nazareth, it's better as you've distinguished your own Jesus as black and mannerless! cheesy

I can see this truth is peppering you. It will continue to pepper you even in your sleep, hopefully you might be delivered. grin

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:
Correct, and the reason you know this is because the scales of witchcraft have fallen off. What I said is the general Christian belief. You can take me up on that
I already took you up on what you typed with the advanced point of a tad small fyi correction I submitted up there.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Wow, my jaw is literally is still dropped and hanging on the floor. Donnie are you still fellowshipping with CE?

Of course I left CE. How can I still be there having known this truth?

I came into this truth June 2019 and left August 2019. This truth is like fire! I couldn't stay.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:
I can see this truth is peppering you. It will continue to pepper you even in your sleep, hopefully you might be delivered. grin
Not many can stand the red pill, they revulse, at the mere sight of it, lol

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:
Of course I left CE. How can I still be there having known this truth?
I came into this truth June 2019 and left August 2019. This truth is like fire! I couldn't stay.
Praise God. Alleluia. Thank you Abba, thank you Father. Ah, all glory be to your Holy Being.

Congratulations brother.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Not many can stand the red pill, they revulse, at the mere sight of it, lol

This is the real deliverance message. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:
This is the real deliverance message. grin grin grin
Keep up the good work brother.

Jeremiah 20:8-10, by the way, is your text guide. Maranatha, the Lord is coming
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Keep up the good work brother.

Jeremiah 20:8-10, by the way, is your text guide. Maranatha, the Lord is coming

HalleluYAH !!!!

All praises be to the Most High YAH!

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

Walahi Talahi this one needs to see a psychiatrist fast! cheesy

For your information, i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only global group practicing what Jesus taught today) and we're matching zealously throughout the earth conquering nations, and fetching out the deserving ones in preparation of Jesus' coming.

You said he came to teach the Torah yet his followers said the Torah is no more in effect! Galatians 3:23-25

Even the book you quoted condemned you @ Jeremiah 31:31-34, there God's word clearly said he (God) will establish a new covenant totally different from the former one he made with the natural Israelites!

And Apostle Paul made it clear that what Jeremiah said means God is no more interested in natural Israelites, because he (God) has adopted gentiles as Abraham's descendants for believing in Jesus when the natural Israelites condemned him! Romans 2:25-29

Jesus' illustration clearly spoke in volume that the natural Israelites have been condemned forever since only few ones amongst them that responded positively to Jesus' teachings! Matthew 22:2-14 compare to 23:37-38

Today 8.7 million individuals are zealously preaching and teaching what Jesus taught globally and many more are positively responding to the call just as he prophesied! Matthew 24:14

The world have known Jehovah's Witnesses as the one and only global group practicing what Jesus taught, so let's see what becomes of you and your black Jesus of no virtuous repute! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Walahi Talahi this one needs to see a psychiatrist fast! cheesy

For your information, i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only global group practicing what Jesus taught today) and we're matching zealously throughout the earth conquering nations, and fetching out the deserving ones in preparation of Jesus' coming.

You said he came to teach the Torah yet his followers said the Torah is no more in effect! Galatians 3:23-25

If you want to learn, humble yourself and I will teach you the bible because it's obvious you don't know the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

If you want to learn, humble yourself and I will teach you the bible because it's obvious you don't know the scriptures.

Of what essence is it when you claim you know the scriptures but you can't point to any VISIBLE group practicing what Jesus taught, and what's more? Your manner of approach disqualify you as one of his true followers! grin
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2020
olarwhumy6:
what animal sacrifice can be as great as Jesus blood(sacrifice) on the cross of calvary.. Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice and he has paid the price for all.
How is jesus a better sacrifice than say a lamb?
Imagine me burning away a whole goat?
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Squillaci:

grin grin grin you need help.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Squillaci:

That's apart, just imagine bringing two adults out to be stoned to death!

For what? undecided

Because they concur to their sexual urge! embarassed

Please how many people do you think will remain if we're to start implementing that law today in our society? cheesy

He has been hypnotized by our black guys who knows how to twist the scriptures into favouring their mission, before you know it thousands of gullible ones like him will start paying tithes to enrich the pocket of their Rabbi! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:
grin grin grin you need help.
Also deliverance from that his/her Freudian slip spirit of goathoodness

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Also deliverance from that his/her Freudian slip spirit of goathoodness

Childishness! cheesy

My enemy's enemy is automatically my friend, shey? cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:
Childishness! cheesy
My enemy's enemy is automatically my friend, shey? cheesy
Did you by any chance mention "burning away a whole goat" ni? What your problem(s) brother lol, neighbour sef gangan? Smh. Pftt.

Adults are having deliberations and swapping each other's notes, piccolo too is poking head in. No respects nowadays for elders older than you are anymore. Tsk, tsk, tsk
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Did you by any chance mention burning away a whole goat ni? What your problem(s) brother lol, neighbour sef gangan? Smh. Pftt.

Stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

The person you're supporting is speaking directly against what you've been saying all these while on Nairaland, and you think Maximus69 will allow that to go unnoticed? cheesy

My friend stop deceiving yourself, the guy said all the churches of Christendom are heading towards destruction simply because they don't believe that Jesus is black!

He said the Torah (Mosaic laws) that Jesus came to fulfill is still awaiting fulfilment by people otherwise God will get annoyed!

He is quoting both Old and New Testament but can't point to anywhere the early Christians performed anything relating to the Torah!

He is quoting Revelations that's talking about spiritual things to mean the real appearance of Jesus!

And you can't tell him that "he's going psycho"! embarassed

Why not join him and go straight ahead to tell all the churches in your area that they are heading towards destruction unless they join donnie? cheesy

That's why i said STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF!
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Adults are having deliberations and swapping each other's notes, piccolo too is poking head in. No respects nowadays for elders older than you are anymore. Tsk, tsk, tsk

OK now i know you're deceiving him! cheesy

But it's a sin to lie or restrict speaking the truth to someone going astray when you have the opportunity to speak to him! smiley

He will feel he's doing something scriptural if you don't warn him! wink
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:
Stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

The person you're supporting is speaking directly against what you've been saying all these while on Nairaland, and you think Maximus69 will allow that to go unnoticed? cheesy

My friend stop deceiving yourself, the guy said all the churches of Christendom are heading towards destruction simply because they don't believe that Jesus is black!

He said the Torah (Mosaic laws) that Jesus came to fulfill is still awaiting fulfilment by people otherwise God will get annoyed!

He is quoting both Old and New Testament but can't point to anywhere the early Christians performed anything relating to the Torah!

He is quoting Revelations that's talking about spiritual things to mean the real appearance of Jesus!

And you can't tell him that "he's going psycho"! embarassed

Why not join him and go straight ahead to tell all the churches in your area that they are heading towards destruction unless they join donnie? cheesy

That's why i said STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF!

Maximus69:
OK now i know you're deceiving him! cheesy

But it's a sin to lie or restrict speaking the truth to someone going astray when you have the opportunity to speak to him! smiley

He will feel he's doing something scriptural if you don't warn him! wink
brother neighbour please spare me your sanctimonious self righteous gorgeous self. Prancing about on in here behaving as if your well known aware of and documented fart, smells of deodorant.

Tell me now, do you skin and descale a fish swimming in water, and not yet caught in your hands, hmm, lol. Is that how it's done in JW?

For the mere fact that he escaped from Alcatraz is to be applauded. Other places, he will not be that lucky as he will be excommunicated

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

brother neighbour please spare me your sanctimonious [self righteous gorgeous self. Prancing about on in here behaving as if your well known aware of and documented fart, smells of deodorant.

Tell me now, do you skin and descale a fish swimming in water, and not yet caught in your hands, hmm, lol. Is that how it's done in JW?

Keep deceiving yourself!

He is strict on what he said, according to him "if you're not practicing the Torah (Mosaic laws) you are doomed!" cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Daejoyoung: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

There is only one God and one power in the Universe.. It is the name that is different.. The God the Jews worship and call Hashem (not yaweh, yaweh is one of the sons of Enlil,) is the same God Yoruba call Eledumare or olodumare is the same that igbos call CHUKWU.. Etc, the stories you read in the Bible are meant to teach us spiritual truth, the youubas have theirs the igbos have theirs... You are supposed to read or listen to them and learn the hidden messages in the.. They are not historical or actual events.. End of the day we are all gods just having a human experience..
So you accept the God the jews worship? then on what criteria do you reject the so called Roman christian god as false? why is the old testament true and not the new testament? l think l have asked you this before without any answer.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

For the mere fact that he escaped from Alcatraz is to be applauded. Other places, he will not be that lucky as he will be excommunicated

Well he's now going into destruction for real because according to the Torah a defaulter caught doing what the law forbids is not just excommunicated to go alive but EXTERMINATED! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by kkins25(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

God planned that He was sending his Son to come and die for sins, right from the onset of the programmatic verse Genesis 3:15 and this, the rationale in 1 Corinthians 15:21's, lol "Since a man brought death, a man also brought life back from death" tuned in with.

PS: sonmvayina, for "What is the difference between God and god?.. Please do tell.. They both sound the same way" have you gone through the last post on page 1 at all, hmm?
care to tell us how the fuq you know what God planned?

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2020
Daejoyoung:

So you accept the God the jews worship? then on what criteria do you reject the so called Roman christian god as false? why is the old testament true and not the new testament? l think l have asked you this before without any answer.

I wonder o! undecided
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:
Keep deceiving yourself!

He is strict on what he said, according to him "if you're not practicing the Torah (Mosaic laws) you are doomed!" cheesy
With all due respect brother neighbour, I think you are misreading him and taking what he has typed out of context.

No one can 24 7 365 days keep the Mosaic laws. This has been tested and proven insurmountable for humans except for our Lord and Saviour of the worldwide world Jesus Christ who triumphed
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2020
kkins25:

care to tell us how the fuq you know what God planned?
The bible is a snitch. It always tells, besides the promised Spirit of truth corrobates and chips in filling the gaps lol.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
With all due respect brother neighbour, I think you are misreading him and taking what he has typed out of context.

No one can 24 7 365 days keep the Mosaic laws. This has been tested and proven insurmountable for humans except for our Lord and Saviour of the worldwide world Jesus Christ who triumphed

That's the joke of our century!

It's never stated in the Torah that you can give excuses for defaulting, once you're caught it's EXTERMINATION immediately, it's only when you escape been noticed and your conscience is disturbing you that you will go and offer a sacrifice to regain a clean conscience.

So don't think you're chatting with one of your misinformed churchgoer friends, you're with one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we perfectly understood what exactly the Torah teaches and what the law of Christ means. Both totally differs that's why the Jews in Jesus' days opposed him vehemently! wink
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:
That's the joke of our century!

It's never stated in the Torah that you can give excuses for defaulting, once you're caught it's EXTERMINATION immediately, it's only when you escape been noticed and your conscience is disturbing you that you will go and offer a sacrifice to regain a clean conscience.

So don't think you're chatting with one of your misinformed churchgoer friends, you're with one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we perfectly understood what exactly the Torah teaches and what the law of Christ means. Both totally differs that's why the Jews in Jesus' days opposed him vehemently! wink
We both know who on here bar me, is the joke of the century.

Care to show here in Jesus' Bible blood red ink where He commanded that the over 600 plus Mosaic laws are to be kept.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
We both know who on here bar me, is the joke of the century.

Care to show here in Jesus' Bible blood red ink where He commanded that the over 600 plus Mosaic laws are to be kept.

My friend you are just deluded and arrogant!

If you truly know Jesus never said that then why not just tell donnie that he's spewing gibberish instead of making him feel he is learned? undecided

Jesus taught us that he actually came for the Israelites but not just any Israelite rather for the LOST SHEEP, meaning those Israelites who are feeling remorse for the forsaken of the covenant their forefathers had with God!
John the baptist started this by gathering repentant Jews in preparation for the Messiah (Christ) who will come and teach them how to gain everlasting life!
So the purpose of the Torah ends at the arrival of the Christ, because God never promise them that they can gain everlasting life through their obedience of the Torah but that it will guide them until the Christ who will teach them how to gain everlasting life arrives! {Deuteronomy 18:15-19} God foretold through Jacob (Israel) that the obedience of the people to gain everlasting life will come through a descendant of Judah and that's where Jesus came from! Genesis 49:10 compare to Revelations 5:5

So why did Jesus said he came for only the Israelites?

It's because they're the chosen race who are already familiar with God's rules, standards and principles. They're to receive this principles from the Messiah and teach all other nations, in that way what God told Abraham will be fulfilled "through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed" Genesis 12:2 compare to Galatians 3:8

So if a nepotist who's been suffering from inferiority complex now comes from nowhere to start spewing gibberish claiming everyone must believe that Jesus is black for no practical benefits, fully competent and completely equipped Christians will sit him down to lecture him on the purpose of the Messiah! smiley
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Well he's now going into destruction for real because according to the Torah a defaulter caught doing what the law forbids is not just excommunicated to go alive but EXTERMINATED! cheesy

Exactly! The same way my forefathers were exterminated for holding unto the commandments of YAH, by the Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, even by Christianity during the Spanish Inquisition and the colonialism of Africa. All in a bid to suppress this truth which I speak today.

But time is up for Esau. YAHUAH is not asleep. He said He will restore Israel and he has kept His Word. HalleluYAH!

There is no shame is realizing your error and REPENTING.

#AwakeOIsrael

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: A Phoney? / The Many Misfortunes Befalling Redeemed Pastors / Very Hot Prayers Against Poverty Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.