Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? (3539 Views)

Tweeting Testaments - If Biblical Characters Were On Twitter / Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

So if a nepotist who's been suffering from inferiority complex now comes from nowhere to start spewing gibberish claiming everyone must believe that Jesus is black for no practical benefits, fully competent and completely equipped Christians will sit him down to lecture him on the purpose of the Messiah! smiley

Show me where YAHUSHA said the laws should not be kept, you liar.

I dare you to open a thread and refute my claims that the true Jews of the bible are right here in sub-saharan Africa. And you have the nerve to speak about inferiority complex.
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend you are just deluded and arrogant!
Soot calling snow black. Hilarious.

Maximus69:

If you truly know Jesus never said that then why not just tell donnie that he's spewing gibberish instead of making him feel he is learned? undecided
He at least is learned more than you are

Maximus69:
Jesus taught us that He actually came for the Israelites but not just any Israelite rather for the LOST SHEEP, meaning those Israelites who are feeling remorse for the forsaken of the covenant their forefathers had with God!
John the baptist started this by gathering repentant Jews in preparation for the Messiah (Christ) who will come and teach them how to gain everlasting life!
So the purpose of the Torah ends at the arrival of the Christ, because God never promise them that they can gain everlasting life through their obedience of the Torah but that it will guide them until the Christ who will teach them how to gain everlasting life arrives! {Deuteronomy 18:15-19} God foretold through Jacob (Israel) that the obedience of the people to gain everlasting life will come through a descendant of Judah and that's where Jesus came from! Genesis 49:10 compare to Revelations 5:5
Did HE contest or dispute any of this, hmm?

Maximus69:
So why did Jesus said He came for only the Israelites?
It is because He is following to and adhering to the first come/call, first serve principle

Maximus69:
It's because they're the chosen race who are already familiar with God's rules, standards and principles. They're to receive this principles from the Messiah and teach all other nations, in that way what God told Abraham will be fulfilled "through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed" Genesis 12:2 compare to Galatians 3:8
It is because of the promise made to Abraham they will have the first take in hearing and having the Gospel

Maximus69:
So if a nepotist who's been suffering from inferiority complex now comes from nowhere to start spewing gibberish claiming everyone must believe that Jesus is black for no practical benefits, fully competent and completely equipped Christians will sit him down to lecture him on the purpose of the Messiah! smiley
Is Jesus white then. Is Jesus Caucasian, hmm?
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

That is how Satan uses such to promote atheism. A savior came into this world at a particular time in history and they prefer we should not talk about his race. NONSENSE. Was he a ghost?
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:
That is how Satan uses such to promote atheism. A savior came into this world at a particular time his history and they prefer we should not talk about his race. NONSENSE. Was he a ghost?
Let him covet his Cesare Borgia image
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Let him covet his Cesare Borgia image

grin grin grin
Their idol...
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

Exactly! The same way my forefathers were exterminated for holding unto the commandments of YAH, by the Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, even by Christianity during the Spanish Inquisition and the colonialism of Africa. All in a bid to suppress this truth which I speak today.

But time is up for Esau. YAHUAH is not asleep. He said He will restore Israel and he has kept His Word. HalleluYAH!

There is no shame is realizing your error and REPENTING.

#AwakeOIsrael

My friend you're a brainwashed slowpoke! cheesy

These are easy and simply questions to awaking you if truthfully you want to know the truth!

(1) Where was Egypt during the time of Moses, Africa or Asia Minor?

(2) Has the red Sea changed it's position?

(3)If the res Sea is still where it was in the time of Moses, and Egypt was where it is today, then from where did Moses and the Israelites cross that Sea?

(4)Is it from Asia Minor to Africa or vise versa?

That's enough to make you realize you've been thoroughly deceived! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

Show me where YAHUSHA said the laws should not be kept, you liar.

I dare you to open a thread and refute my claims that the true Jews of the bible are right here in sub-saharan Africa. And you have the nerve to speak about inferiority complex.

My friend, Jesus of Nazareth commanded his followers to go and meet people IN THEIR HOMES! cheesy

You really amused me when you quoted Matthew 10:13-15, because Nairaland is not my house nor city where Jesus asked his followers to shake off the dust of their feet! cheesy

So if you truly want to obey Jesus' command found in Matthew chapter 10, you must get a Bible and visit people from house to house {Luke 10:5} NOT sitting comfortably in a corner of your room typing NONSENSE on FACELESS social media expecting people to embrace your BLACK Jesus! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Soot calling snow black. Hilarious.
He at least is learned more than you are
Did HE contest or dispute any of this, hmm?
It is because He is following to and adhering to the first come/call, first serve principle
It is because of the promise made to Abraham they will have the first take in hearing and having the Gospel

I know you nah! cheesy

Is it not MuttleyLaff again? cheesy

Your enemy's enemy is automatically your friend so keep dancing around with your newly found Nairaland brother in BLACK Jesus! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

That is how Satan uses such to promote atheism. A savior came into this world at a particular time in history and they prefer we should not talk about his race. NONSENSE. Was he a ghost?

If it's about Jesus' race, nobody is stupid to deny the guy is an Israelite, from the tribe of Judah!

It's you that's obsessed about his skin color that was NEVER mentioned in any part of the scriptures whether New or Old Testament! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by MuttleyLaff: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:
I know you nah! cheesy

Is it not MuttleyLaff again? cheesy

Your enemy's enemy is automatically your friend so keep dancing around with your newly found Nairaland brother in BLACK Jesus! cheesy
You think you know me. You have an image alright, unfortunately the picture you have come up with is completely not me, lol.

Of course, you are my brother neighbour, how you now perceive yourself as enemy, is mind boggling. Is this how your mind plays tricks on you, erhn?
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

If it's about Jesus' race, nobody is stupid to deny the guy is an Israelite, from the tribe of Judah!

Humility pays a lot.

In your mind when you say Isralelites, you imagine those impostors currently in the land. I feel sorry you.

Revelation 2:9
[9]I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

There are two sets of cauccassians there in the land you call Israel.
1. The Ashkenazi who are actually from Germany
2. Esau's defendants who converted and followed the Isralelite customs.

The original inhabitants were expelled from the land after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70AD. Millions of our forefathers fled into Africa.

Maximus69:

It's you that's obsessed about his skin color that was NEVER mentioned in any part of the scriptures whether New or Old Testament!

Revelation 1:14-15
[14]His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
[15]And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Is burnt brass white? Which people have woolly hair?

You cannot find truth reading the Bible with gentile mentality. They came to colonize you and you expect they will tell you that you are the chosen people. Those of our ancestors who were still aware of thier identity kept it secret because of fear for their lives. A few still kept their names, culture etc. Many others took up Idolatory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You think you know me. You have an image alright, unfortunately the picture you have come up with is completely not me, lol.

Of course, you are my brother neighbour, how you now perceive yourself as enemy, is mind boggling. Is this how your mind plays tricks on you, erhn?

The more reason why Jehovah's Witnesses will never accept you as a Christian brother if you're not going to show your face to the person to whom you want to preach or teach God's word! wink

As for the enmity, you can deceive your fellow misinformed churchgoers but not me, once we're not on the same page regarding scriptural understanding and you're always there to oppose me, i won't deceive myself that you're just an ordinary neighbor.
Certainly you're an enemy in disguise! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

Humility pays a lot.

In your mind when you say Isralelites, you imagine those impostors currently in the land. I feel sorry you.

Revelation 2:9
[9]I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

There are two sets of cauccassians there in the land you call Israel.
1. The Ashkenazi who are actually from Germany
2. Esau's defendants who converted and followed the Isralelite customs.

The original inhabitants were expelled from the land after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70AD. Millions of our forefathers fled into Africa.

Revelation 1:14-15
[14]His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
[15]And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Is burnt brass white? Which people have woolly hair?

You cannot find truth reading the Bible with gentile mentality. They came to colonize you and you expect they will tell you that you are the chosen people. Those of our ancestors who were still aware of thier identity kept it secret because of fear for their lives. A few still kept their names, culture etc. Many others took up Idolatory.

I never said the present occupants of Israel are the original Jews my friend! cheesy

I told you i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we know so much about the history of the Jews who formerly dwell in the land before the Romans came to destroy their temple and burn their cities!

After the Romans left few Jews tried to return to their land only to be displaced again by Arabs who were propagating Islam.
So we know that the present settlers in Israel are not the original Jews! cheesy

And regarding the SKIN COLOUR of Jesus, their is nowhere in the scriptures from Matthew to Revelations that mentioned anything of that sort, so stop arguing blindly about his skin color! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jesus preached and taught throughout the land of Judah, and part of Samaria!

The main topic of his message is God's Kingdom. People the world over will come together under one umbrella to form SPIRITUAL ISRAELITES (people who are willing to accept the teachings of Jesus and form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally) John 17:20-23

Jesus said God is NO MORE INTERESTED IN ANY GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION {John 4:20-24} that means anyone can worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob acceptably in all the corners of the earth, so far you're prepared to adapt to Jesus' thoughts, words and actions! Act 10:34-35
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by AntiChristian: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Of course, you nah.
As for when its of biblical theology of God, you're piccolo, just as if like a son

You are simply a braggart. You are not my father cos I know my father.

MuttleyLaff:
I know everything that the promised Spirit of truth reveals to me, shares with me and what I am blessed me to know. Praise God. Alleluia.

When will Jesus return?

MuttleyLaff:
If I should now again, say: "What do you know". You'll get the hump, lol, smh and because of your inadequacies and dearth, will start saying someone is bragging.

We know that for AntiChristian, everytime, has to be a schooling time, so lets educate AntiChristian that Jesus by deliberate choice has a limited Knowledge
You sound like a drunken fool!
You have an example sha
Then the Lord rose up as though waking from sleep, like a warrior aroused from a drunken stupor. Psalm 78:65

MuttleyLaff:
AntiChristian, fyi, Jesus is God, He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to. Instead, He gave up his divine privileges, as for example, Omniscience, the capacity to know all, to know everything, whether in the past and future.

There is nothing Jesus is unaware of, but since He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so though God, appeared on earth, in human form, as in meaning, the person of Jesus Christ, God's Son, this means He'll also succumb to the principle and not rocket science fact, that, fathers will always know things that sons will have no idea or knowledge of. This is a no brainer nah AntiChristian. Kilode? Why dont you already know this?

Then Jesus is a liar.

Same argument every time. After Jesus was being baptised
And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Mat 3:17

Whose voice was coming from heaven? Jesus!
Who was being baptised? Jesus! Error 404

When Jesus was in the womb, who was controlling the universe?
When Jesus was sucking his mother's milk who was controlling the universe?
Was it infant Jesus that sent the Spirit to warn Jesus's foster parent about the evil king?
Why does Jesus have to flee because of the harm of people he created?

It doesn't make sense if the creator will come to live with his creation and have to be killed by his creations for their sins!
And it is more offsense that your God that became man can quicken the dead but can't know the hour the world would end!

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by sonmvayina(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Daejoyoung:

So you accept the God the jews worship? then on what criteria do you reject the so called Roman christian god as false? why is the old testament true and not the new testament? l think l have asked you this before without any answer.

God is consciousness.. Not a man or human being.. God did promise to send the Jews a Messiah, but he was going to be from the root of David, meaning he will have a father and mother. He will deliver his people from their enemies and restore peace.. He is not coming to die for sins, as God has already given a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd Chronicles 7 :14..
He is not a demi God (half man half God) the Jews don't have that idea.. It is in Roman /Greeks ideology (I guess you have watched clash of the titans)...
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

God is consciousness.. Not a man or human being.. God did promise to send the Jews a Messiah, but he was going to be from the root of David, meaning he will have a father and mother. He will deliver his people from their enemies and restore peace.. He is not coming to die for sins, as God has already given a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd Chronicles 7 :14..
He is not a demi God (half man half God) the Jews don't have that idea.. It is in Roman /Greeks ideology (I guess you have watched clash of the titans)...

You've not answered the question i asked you on the underlined!

Jesus actually came TO TEACH MANKIND HOW TO GAIN EVERLASTING LIFE AND PAY FOR ADAMIC SIN!

So if you're doubting or denying the New Testament writers what about the Old Testament writers who said exactly the same thing about the Messiah? cheesy

Messiah will die because of the sin of the world! Isaiah 9:6-7, 53:8-12 compare to Luke 22:37;23:32-33

He is from the roof of David (Jesse's son) Isaiah 11:10 compare to Romans 15:12

Who is your teacher that taught you Jesus never came to die for our sins? cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

And regarding the SKIN COLOUR of Jesus, their is nowhere in the scriptures from Matthew to Revelations that mentioned anything of that sort, so stop arguing blindly about his skin color! cheesy

It's just common sense. Is the skin color of Fela in the bible. Imagine that I never knew him or saw a picture of Him and centuries later, someone painted a white Fela? Shouldn't I know how he should have looked knowing he is Nigerian?

Was the Messiah not an Israelte? If the ancient Israelites were black, going by history and the scriptures, why will Messiah be any different? Why paint a white Messiah and sell to the world putting people like you in bondage. His color is a known fact.

Also, how can you say there is no mention of his color. What is Rev 1:15 describing?
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Daejoyoung: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

l understand, but every theory about God, whether from the Jews, Romans, or Africans, are nothing but theories. Christianity is not even all about jesus being a demi god or stuff like that, the idea is simply that God is manifested in jesus and we the body of christ can also manifest God if we live by the spirit of his teachings. The new testament story is a continuation of the old testament and a better amendment in my opinion, the new testament is not that different from the tanach, nor was it invented by the Romans.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:
Jesus preached and taught throughout the land of Judah, and part of Samaria!

The main topic of his message is God's Kingdom. People the world over will come together under one umbrella to form SPIRITUAL ISRAELITES (people who are willing to accept the teachings of Jesus and form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally) John 17:20-23

Jesus said God is NO MORE INTERESTED IN ANY GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION {John 4:20-24} that means anyone can worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob acceptably in all the corners of the earth, so far you're prepared to adapt to Jesus' thoughts, words and actions! Act 10:34-35

His kingdom will not come until he brings vengeance upon his enemies. You can talk about one big happy family all you want, but according to the scriptures, he came to bring a sword. And when He comes back, his sword will be dripping with the blood of his enemies. This must happen before your so-called one big family. And even in that kingdom, we know those who will be reigning and those who will be servants.

And please quit the "Spiritual Israelite" yarn... It's a scam.

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

It's just common sense. Is the skin color of Fela in the bible. Imagine that I never knew him or saw a picture of Him and centuries later, someone painted a white Fela? Shouldn't I know how he should have looked knowing he is Nigerian?

Was the Messiah not an Israelte? If the ancient Israelites were black, going by history and the scriptures, why will Messiah be any different? Why paint a white Messiah and sell to the world putting people like you in bondage. His color is a known fact.

Also, how can you say there is no mention of his color. What is Rev 1:15 describing?

Your obsession with appearance of Jesus keep amusing me! cheesy

Listen to MuttleyLaff when i said i know him, he responded saying I don't really know him. Please was he talking about his SKIN COLOUR or APPEARANCE? cheesy

My friend, MuttleyLaff meant the character NOT his looks! smiley

So there's no practical sense in Jesus' appearance because the Bible made us understand that Jesus' real origin is not from this source meaning he is not supposed to be one of Adam's descendants since he came from heaven! John 8:23

That means if Jesus is to return to this earth without being born by humans, he might come with a totally different skin colour. Remember that after his resurrection his appearance changed to the extent that his close friends can't recognize him again.

So if he's to return when none of those who knew his former appearance is alive, do you think you can recognize him by merely looking at his SKIN COLOUR? cheesy

Please if you must know, this skin colour talks keep making you sound just like a deluded fool suffering from inferiority complex! smiley

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

His kingdom will not come until he brings vengeance upon his enemies. You can talk about one big happy family all you want, but according to the scriptures, he came to bring a sword. And when He comes back, his sword will be dripping with the blood of his enemies. This must happen before your so-called one big family. And even in that kingdom, we know those who will be reigning and those who will be servants.

And please quit the "Spiritual Israelite" yarn... It's a scam.

#AwakeOIsrael
That means you have to prove your point by going to do much more work than Jehovah's Witnesses have done my friend.

Jesus sent his own followers to go from house to house and to the most distant part of the earth.

Jehovah's Witnesses have done that and they're now moving into the most remotest parts, your own campaign is just within your room not even in your locality.

So you need to go out there and do the work Jesus assigned to his faithful followers before you can convince persons like me to consider your talks, but it's like you said you're not even ready to do all that, therefore i'm telling you authoritatively that you're just joking with those who are loading your brains with all these fallacies! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Jehovah's Witnesses have done that and they're now moving into the most remotest parts, your own campaign is just within your room not even in your locality.

You know nothing about me, don't be silly.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

You know nothing about me, don't be silly.

I'm really sorry Sir, i tender an apology! cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, MuttleyLaff meant the character NOT his looks! smiley

So there's no practical sense in Jesus' appearance because the Bible made us understand that Jesus' real origin is not from this source meaning he is not supposed to be one of Adam's descendants since he came from heaven! John 8:23

That means if Jesus is to return to this earth without being born by humans, he might come with a totally different skin colour. Remember that after his resurrection his appearance changed to the extent that his close friends can't recognize him again.

So if he's to return when none of those who knew his former appearance is alive, do you think you can recognize him by merely looking at his SKIN COLOUR? cheesy

More trash... Did YAH go to labour room to give birth to him? Was he not born of a woman? Is He not the second Adam who is also called Son of Adam (son of man).

When your lies fail you, you start talking like someone who is hallucinating or one who is on drugs.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by sonmvayina(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Daejoyoung:

l understand, but every theory about God, whether from the Jews, Romans, or Africans, are nothing but theories. Christianity is not even all about jesus being a demi god or stuff like that, the idea is simply that God is manifested in jesus and we the body of christ can also manifest God if we live by the spirit of his teachings. The new testament story is a continuation of the old testament and a better amendment in my opinion, the new testament is not that different from the tanach, nor was it invented by the Romans.

It means you don't even understand anything if you can't tell the difference.. It is not a continuation, is like somebody adding the quantity at the end of the book of revelation, will you quote from it as a continuation of the new testament?.. That is what the Romans did, adding their pagan religion at the end of malachi... The intention is deception..
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by sonmvayina(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

You've not answered the question i asked you on the underlined!

Jesus actually came TO TEACH MANKIND HOW TO GAIN EVERLASTING LIFE AND PAY FOR ADAMIC SIN!

So if you're doubting or denying the New Testament writers what about the Old Testament writers who said exactly the same thing about the Messiah? cheesy

Messiah will die because of the sin of the world! Isaiah 9:6-7, 53:8-12 compare to Luke 22:37;23:32-33

He is from the roof of David (Jesse's son) Isaiah 11:10 compare to Romans 15:12

Who is your teacher that taught you Jesus never came to die for our sins? cheesy

Read those passages you quoted in context, stop throwing passages here and there it will not make sense.. In Isaiah 9.,the son has already been born and living.. He is referring to king Hezekiah who was already 6 years old as at the time Isaiah was writing... Isaiah 53 also is about a suffering servant, but God already told you who the servant is in 41:7-9...
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

More trash... Did YAH go to labour room to give birth to him? Was he not born of a woman? Is He not the second Adam who is also called Son of Adam (son of man).

When your lies fail you, you start talking like someone who is hallucinating or one who is on drugs.

Sorry Sir!

He himself said he is not from this source! John 8:23

He said he has been living somewhere before Abraham! John 8:58

In the beginning of creation he was there! John 1:1

That's why i believe he couldn't attach any seriousness to the skin colour of Adam's descendants Sir cheesy
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by donnie(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Sorry Sir!

He himself said he is not from this source! John 8:23

He said he has been living somewhere before Abraham! John 8:58

In the beginning of creation he was there! John 1:1

That's why i believe he couldn't attach any seriousness to the skin colour of Adam's descendants Sir cheesy

All the above scriptures not withstanding, If he was not a man, he will not qualify to be a sacrifice for Israel's sin. Let that sink into your head.

2 Likes

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

Read those passages you quoted in context, stop throwing passages here and there it will not make sense.. In Isaiah 9.,the son has already been born and living.. He is referring to king Hezekiah who was already 6 years old as at the time Isaiah was writing... Isaiah 53 also is about a suffering servant, but God already told you who the servant is in 41:7-9...
OK Sir what about Isaiah 9:7 was it also referring to Hezekiah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
donnie:

All the above scriptures not withstanding, If he was not a man, he will not qualify to be a sacrifice for Israel's sin. Let that sink into your head.

Of course he became a man to qualify as the lamb of sacrifice needed to clean sin, since none of Adam's descendants is qualified to do that! Psalms 49:7-9 cheesy

Because he is not of this source ACCORDING to himself! John 8:23
Re: God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? by Daejoyoung: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

It means you don't even understand anything if you can't tell the difference.. It is not a continuation, is like somebody adding the quantity at the end of the book of revelation, will you quote from it as a continuation of the new testament?.. That is what the Romans did, adding their pagan religion at the end of malachi... The intention is deception..
The new testament cannot be a Roman invention, on the contrary it is very anti Roman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! / Photos From COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and Family Vacation In US / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.