Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (82432 Views)

Nigeria Developing A New Master Plan For Livestock / IPOB Is Growing Stronger In Germany!- Nigerian Ambassador Cries Out / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Wait and see...
Excuzeme:

Shuurrup my firend, Allah does not inflict pain on anyone just like God of Christians does not.
If you feel offended, just give the fella a blow to his scrotum and let him scream, instead of this your stupid prayers. angry
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by odehaj: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Ok. When and where will be our meeting point?
I won’t meet you oga.. before you declare fatwa saying I abuse your Allah!
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
By Allah, I pray for insulting Allah, may the almighty inflict pain and sickness on you. You shall not last long. Ameen
So Allah does not get alert when insulted?
Surely Allah cannot have network issues?
Why pray for sickness for anyone?
Is that what Muhamid taught you?

Let Allah fight his own battles
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Zenithbank 2007919121. Help in jesus name and Almighty God will help you too....
Unexpected help will locate you too in jesus name . Amen
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
dignity33:
That is what Buhari know how to do, using money from south to developed North.

They are yet to show us the rest parasitic States - NIGER REPUBLIC & CHAD. The military carried out some of the strategic development. The military created many States and many local government to get the largest portion of the Niger Delta oil money and the Head of State allocated projects to States as he wishes.

Can they open our borders in the South West?

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
odehaj:
guy no go anywhere before dem go kidnapper(sic) you
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by ensamy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
where are the human capital developments? ' In vain you build the city without first of all building the man' Mark Twain.
Otherwise, the unbuild man will tear down the built city and everything will end in ruin. Build the man and the man will build the
city and all will be preserved. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The Al majiris on the street will tear down all those structures without building them FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
I left Warri on Friday. I will be back in 2 weeks time. I am sure we can meet up when I am back
Henry22:

We don't need to meet up cos I fear you are just another potential terrorist so just do what ever you want here online and by the way am in the ND or you want to come down here?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Deltatoto: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
The development is now hitting everywhere in the north!!
with south money.our oil money.We will not take it
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lol... You see your life
odehaj:
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nowenuse: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Albertone:
Someone should please shed light on this for me!

I've heard good things about the north and i wish to move there. Now I'm being discouraged by family members on these following grounds,some of them have been up north before:

1.The hausas are very tribalistic.I was told they would readily hire a hausa for any job than hire a non hausa like me.
If they manage to hire me,they will readily place a hausa person over me even though he is not as qualified as I am

2.The peacefulness fluctuates.For sometimes there might be peace,later you might hear killings happening here and there especially towards non hausas(Due to Hausa people's temperaments)

3.They are watching you and waiting for you to mess up.They might attack you if you near their ladies,are against their opinions etc

Please people who have been to the north, how true is this? Cc Arrewa

PS:I'm non Muslim

Hello, good day. I am from Jos- Plateau state. I have lived much of my life in the south, but now I am in Jos.

As regards moving to the North. It is not such a bad idea depending on what you want for yourself and what part of the north in specific... Minus Abuja, there are between 5- 10 million Southerners living in the North/Middlebelt in my estimate.

Cost of living is very very cheap in the north. Someone earning 100k in the south is equal to someone earning 50k in the north... This is to tell you how cheap the cost of living is here.

Armed robbery, Police/SARS brutality and extortion from law enforcement agencies is also very low to non-existent over here.
Many other advantages here compared to the South.

To be very honest with you, without being diplomatic, the 3 points you noted are very very true. And that is why as a Southerner, if you want to migrate to the north. It is best you stay and if possible work/do your business in an area where Christians are the majority.
Some northern cities are Christian majority, while those that are muslim majority have Christian majority or Christian exclusive neighbourhoods. Try to stay within these places.
If you must stay or work within a Muslim dominated neighbourhood, make sure it is a middle-income area.

You should be okay with this. Then try as much as possible to be updated with news regularly, so as to know certain routes to avoid, in case there is some form of lingering insecurity affecting that route.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless the North

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lowkey Orubebe
Deltatoto:
with south money.our oil money.We will not take it
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Mtmike(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
It takes alot to build, But just trigger my northerner with one sentence and all the beautiful things you see here will turn to ashes overnight
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by QuotaSystem: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:

Your logic is why others insult the reasoning of Northern Nigeria. Does a nation get rich by uneven distribution of wealth?, it's even distribution of wealth.

An average Northern, doesn't pay for one room in Lagos, what does that tell you? They're into minia jobs.

Your logic is why others insult the reasoning of products of exam miracle centres prevalent in the South.

My post was in response to the question of what the North produces asides agriculture which is why I mentioned Limestone - found in the North & the raw material used in making Cement - which is the foundation of Africa's richest billionaires (BUA & Dangote Cement).

If you were capable of basic comprehension, you would have understood the context of my statement, instead of indicting your reasoning by wrongly assuming I was celebrating uneven wealth distribution.

Your ignorance is alarming. You don't have a shred of research or empirical evidence, yet you claim northerners don't rent rooms in Lagos and only engage in "minia" (you meant menial) when I personally have relations that own multiple properties in Ikoyi & Banana Island.

You are just an unexposed poorly educated bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
I thank God for his mercies. I am sure you haven’t eaten. Please send your account details let me give you something for food

Come and eat fresh fish so that you will start reasoning like a human, cos I know that nunu you have been svcking from cows has made your brain go into hibernation.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

Shuurrup my firend, Allah does not inflict pain on anyone just like God of Christians does not.
If you feel offended, just give the fella a blow to his scrotum and let him scream, instead of this your stupid prayers. angry
I always said these foreign gods are weak

Ogun does not waste time,ditto Eshu Laalu
Dem no born anybody to insult dem Anyha. Judgment us instant
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
I left Warri on Friday. I will be back in 2 weeks time. I am sure we can meet up when I am back
Pls were in warri did you visit?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
stevmatt15:

So the white and black kettles you meant is a SPORTS?
Exactly ,very popular game in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
The North DECEIVING themselves since 16th century

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:

Don't tell me you are a motor boy.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
The development is now hitting everywhere in the north!!

Let them also focus on human capital development and birth control .A lot of northerners have turned beggars in every place in the South. They just pack their loads to south and begin to beg throughout their lives . Their governors can help on this . Nigeria can become better if all the governors and local government chairmen are working

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
The north is developing!

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
I am a resident there FYI. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. So if you want to meet up when I come back in 2 weeks time if fine by you
Henry22:

Pls were in warri did you visit?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by odehaj: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Lol... You see your life
I agree, I refuse to meet you.. maybe you even carry knife sef so that you can brag you have fulfilled your allah’s wish. If you’re really really serious, scan all your credentials and upload them here for scrutiny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Guy, I can employ you and everyone in your household. Forget matter please, no be say I join you here dey yarn
Henry22:

Don't tell me you are a motor boy.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by PrinceKenne(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
With all these beautifications, I wonder why the 70% of poverty and illiteracy in this nation still fall on the North.?......
My 2nd question is; if really we have all the above listed locations in the North why is the region is rejecting the gospel of restructuring ?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Spartacus01: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please why are they littering south-south states despite all this developments in their region?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
I won’t upload my documents for confidentiality. But believe me you are safe. I can come and meet you wherever you are in Lagos
odehaj:
I agree, I refuse to meet you.. maybe you even carry knife sef so that you can brag you have fulfilled your allah’s wish. If you’re really really serious, scan all your credentials and upload them here for scrutiny. grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by czarr(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
happybet5555:
Happy Sunday
hahahabahahahababhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lol. Na you e concern sha
Henry22:

Come and eat fresh fish so that you will start reasoning like a human, cos I know that nunu you have been svcking from cows has made your brain go into hibernation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.