Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S (5616 Views)

Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / Is It Fire Coming From The Exhaust Of This Toyota Or Not? / What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by KINGreignn: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
I just want to buy car that will give me peace of mind.
A Lexus can give you peace of mind if you can maintain it, a Honda 2.4 4 cylinder can do same, a Toyota can do same. No go near Honda v6 or any Nissan from US after 2005 upwards.
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by KINGreignn: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
revilomichaels:
When it comes to interior, Honda na No. 1, followed by Lexus interiors

Lie. A Honda interior is very inferior compared to a Lexus interior. No need to argue.
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by chillex8(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
I just want to buy car that will give me peace of mind.
A Toyota Corolla can never give you peace of mind.
Take this statement to the bank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by revilomichaels(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
KINGreignn:

Lie. A Honda interior is very inferior compared to a Lexus interior. No need to argue.

You are right to an extent sir. Bc I didn’t specify the Honda I meant.

I always prefer Honda Accord interiors to a Lexus of same year
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by BamBamK: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
u wan start fight b that ooo...

revilomichaels:

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by KINGreignn: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
revilomichaels:

Your preference has nothing to do with the quality of fit and finish between a Honda and a Lexus.

Fact: A Lexus has a better fit and finish than a Lexus year for year.
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by louken(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
revilomichaels:

You’re asking why? Don’t you know that every corolla in Nigeria are screaming : Steal me! Steal me!

They stole my guys own twice. The guy just jeje went for Nissan altima. Now he can park the car anywhere if we go for an occasion without going back 3 times to check if the car is still there
I should count myself lucky then. I've used mine for 6 years.

1 Like

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by KINGreignn: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
louken:

I should count myself lucky then. I've used mine for 6 years.

You see the case of Toyota and Lexus parts theft, is due to the high demand for these cars and it's parts, and the resulting shortage of supply of the parts. The car parts dealers in Ladipo inform miscreants in Lagos who now roam around with the sole aim of vandalizing and taking away valuable parts of these cars.

In US, Honda is the most stolen and most vandalized car due to its high demand, coming from cheap ownership and maintenance by students, youths and teenagers and young executives and wannabe car enthusiasts and owners which results in shortage of supplies of car and parts.

In the early - mid 90's in Abuja, growing up, we had recurrent incidents of Mercedes Benz V-boot, flat boot and 190 car thefts and vandalized and parts thefts. I recall a neighbour across the street where I lived who owned a prefacelift E230 W124 sedan sky blue. He returned from work and parked his car as he would normally do. Everyone went to sleep only to wake up by morning to cries and shouts of the man wailing. We all ran to where his house was and discovered his car was sitting on 4 big stones, headlamps, turn signals, side mirrors, door cards, battery, tail lamp, wiper mechanism, wood trim pieces and radio were all missing. The car was stripped to almost bare metal.

5 Likes

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Bluevy: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
There is 2009 Toyota Corolla going for 1.6m. Call 08102849837 or 09061175027 for more info
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by revilomichaels(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
BamBamK:
u wan start fight b that ooo...

Hahahahaha My Oga don win and I don gree oooo
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
1.2M? Remove the 8th gen Accord from your list.

Egungun be careful
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by xperiencelove(m): 6:05am On Mar 17, 2020
My bro friend 2 month used tokunbo 2004 corolla was stolen beside Davies hotel in Ibadan. We nearly search people's body as if they hide the car under their clothes. The guy is now using Honda bull dog 1997 model.
revilomichaels:

You’re asking why? Don’t you know that every corolla in Nigeria are screaming : Steal me! Steal me!

They stole my guys own twice. The guy just jeje went for Nissan altima. Now he can park the car anywhere if we go for an occasion without going back 3 times to check if the car is still there

1 Like

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by revilomichaels(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2020
xperiencelove:
My bro friend 2 month used tokunbo 2004 corolla was stolen beside Davies hotel in Ibadan. We nearly search people's body as if they hide the car under their clothes. The guy is now using Honda bull dog 1997 model.

Hahahahaha You no see as I keep quiet?
I don’t know what they see in corolla.
Every week in Nigeria , at least 3 Corolla gets missing. Why? They know we too like the car and they can always sell it off or break it down and sell.
To my Corolla drivers, abeg put both digital security and manual. Put that long iron from steering down to the pedals. Lol. That way, ur sure they can’t move it except they meet u one on one. Also, the area you park your cars when you go out matters. Let’s be careful and God will handle the rest

1 Like

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
The type of corolla I'm talking about is that 2009-2011 corolla

Bros, like someone rightly said up there, Why dont you add some money to 1.4m to get a 03/04 corolla that will give you rest of mind? If you are looking forward to a 09 corolla within price range of 1.2m, you might end up getting a car that would actually make you have a permanent stand at your mechanic workshop.

2 Likes

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Danielkupiejo: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2020
Okay thanks.
sayhi2bammy:

Bros, like someone rightly said up there, Why dont you add some money to 1.4m to get a 03/04 corolla that will give you rest of mind? If you are looking forward to a 09 corolla within price range of 1.2m, you might end up getting a car that would actually make you have a permanent stand at your mechanic workshop.
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Bluevy: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2020
Come and pay 1.4m for my 2009 Toyota corolla
You can also bring your mechanic to check everything is perfect. 08102849837
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Nanagom: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
Lol.its not my first car that is my problem., my first car was EOD I bought that car 2017, it really gave me problem when I discovered that the engine started to short oil but that is in the past though. I just want a nice upgrade for a clean used car that won't give me any problem at all.I just don't like big daddy Camry bcox as at 2017 when I bought my EOD the price difference was just 100k-150 now I'm surprised they now sell uses Camry for 1m lol. I prefer Lexus cox of the interior. I want to buy a nice car which won't give me problem so that I can be able to further my other project that can be done gradually. To save money is not easy in Nigeria at all.

I have an evil spirit 2011, I wanna upgrade to a lexus sedan if you're serious I can sell mine to you for a reasonable price, kindly note I still drive this car, so you can come check it at my office in VI with your mechanic
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by adanny01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
badoh:
You said you can still afford 1.4m for big daddy but you dont like it, why not add 100k to the 1.4 and buy 2003 toyota corolla and you have rest of mind. Better be careful buying used car in Nigeria cos owners won't tell you underlying issues with their cars.

How will someone buy thief magnet and have rest of mind?

2003 Corolla is the most stolen and the most vandalized vehicle in the entire country. In fact, in the entire vehicle theft history of Nigeria, no car beats the 2003 Corolla. So forget peace of mind with that car, replace peace of mind with sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by adanny01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oblongata:
Please help a brother

I am almost about buying a v6 evil spirit, but the way the owner is desperate is making me scared

Please advise me

Run
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by adanny01(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
KINGreignn:

OP, if you value your blood pressure and your peace, no try Nissan or even Evil Spirit V6 biko.

Nuff said!

I know a guy who bought a 2003 Corolla in Kaduna, got to his office the next day in Abj, came out and the car was missing. That car na real pure water.

Edit
I forgot the case of my friend who sold his 98 Accord and upgraded to a 2006 Corolla, he is now driving a 1998 Camry after the Corolla was stolen in Abuja after 2months of use.

1 Like

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by bsadebowale: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
I have Toyota Avensis 2008 model automatic, white, toks, AC perfect, dvd and CD player. very elegant and consumes little fuel for sale. 1.7m but negotiable. Available for inspection in Lagos, Call 07035315405
WhatsApp 07086380065

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by bsadebowale: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
Pls naira lander I want to buy a car but y budget is 1.2, I'm thinking of Lexus 330,Honda evil spirit or Toyota corolla. I dont have money for tokunbo additional 1.2m to get a tokunbo will take care of my other project. Pls which car can I get that's reliable ,low fuel consumption and strong for second hand. I dont like big daddy I can still afford 1.4 for toks of big daddy Camry. Thanks guys.

let's do business, I have a Tokunbo Toyota Avensis 08 model, AC and good sound system. 1.7m but negotiable.
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Danielkupiejo: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
How much last price
Nanagom:

I have an evil spirit 2011, I wanna upgrade to a lexus sedan if you're serious I can sell mine to you for a reasonable price, kindly note I still drive this car, so you can come check it at my office in VI with your mechanic
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Nanagom: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
How much last price

Private chat me

Thanks.
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Nanagom: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
How much last price

Realized that old email wasn’t working, I just tried to send you an email using this channel
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Danielkupiejo: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
08137723494 contact me on whatsapp
Nanagom:

Realized that old email wasn’t working, I just tried to send you an email using this channel
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by mejai(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Una no wan do everything here, abi? No wahala. When yawa gas, we no dey o.
You started here, now u wan bone us as u wan buy. Good luck grin

1 Like

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by GBOYEBABA: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
I wonder why some people keep condemning some cars cux of d experience they had or what they heard. I drive Honda evil spirit V6 and am still enjoying it. Maintenance is the key when it comes to car

1 Like

Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by Danielkupiejo: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Bcox they bought over used car thats why sir.
GBOYEBABA:
I wonder why some people keep condemning some cars cux of d experience they had or what they heard. I drive Honda evil spirit V6 and am still enjoying it. Maintenance is the key when it comes to car
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by dicksonadams(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2020
Oblongata:
Please help a brother

I am almost about buying a v6 evil spirit, but the way the owner is desperate is making me scared

Please advise me

Run
Re: What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S by dicksonadams(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Nanagom:

Interested, please chat me last price and pix on whatsap 08034288798

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls / Which Is The Best Automatic Transmission Fluid For Toyota Camry 2000 Model / Honda CR-V Vs Toyota RAV4 (2008-2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.