Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (81292 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Am sure it was caused by saboteurs.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by addexx: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
BankyGee:
Hope no life was lost? Nah dah one concern me now...

Like you would raise the dead if there were?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Emmerlee(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

I am a field worker and I can authoritatively tell you, your line is quiet naive, no insult intended.
Humans will run this system you propose.
Good humans or bad humans what is the ratio.

The Nigerian mentality is wa ped, we need massive reorientation to get things working again.

No amount of reorientation without a working system will work. The few bad people will ALWAYS mess things up if there's no system in place to checkmate wrongdoing. There's no country that doesn't have bad people and this will always be the case. We need to build institutions that will outlast any government and not depend on people. No amount of rebranding101 will turn everyone into saints.

This my position and I'm yet to see anyone with a better argument. Not even yours by a mile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Witcher(f): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
deavicky:
please what do they call it, incase I would want to tell one babe make I for no fall my hand.
Adeleke estate
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by isaacprinz(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
philip0906:

Please keep quiet!

Who doesn't know that the security forces are complicit in these things? The exact same way y'all feign ignorance about SARS still been a menace.

Go to Isheri Osun around Ijegun and see how members of the security force help these vandals move their loot, codedly. You're looking for evidence...

Yeye
the rate of insane people roaming and causing nuisance in this forum catches the eye. My statement is clear and straight forward. This trash you are spewing out is what I can't comprehend. If you have balls and are sure that you are a man boldly dm me privately so we can trash out these elements tarnishing the image of the force until then don't quote me again.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by MaddySav: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bomb blast
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by philip0906(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
isaacprinz:
the rate of insane people roaming and causing nuisance in this forum catches the eye. My statement is clear and straight forward. This trash you are spewing out is what I can't comprehend. If you have balls and are sure that you are a man boldly dm me privately so we can trash out these elements tarnishing the image of the force until then don't quote me again.
Ogun kee you there...

If you're in the armed force, you should be in the battle front to display your braggado and not looking to roar like a lion on a faceless forum..I should quote you to look expose what? Ozwor

If You're truly in the armed force, you're simply validating all our claims that you all are a cesspool of corruption. You and your fellow lowlife force men, are empty nut heads using the armed force uniform to perpetuate crimes.

Spits on you!
Mvthafvcka!

8 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by ud4u: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
nairalanduseles:
Na wa ooo ooo
Sunday wey den dey worship dem God
He must be a sadist to let people lose thier properties and lives
But some go still thank am

Don't allow God's wrath to come upon you.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by ezebunafo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
solonazzy:
Felt d vibrations at home along badagry road...so sad
felt the vibrations here at Ibafo, we were wondering what could have happened.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Trippledots(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
ejanla077:

Wats number 2

Taking a dump..... You get?
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by onlinetrading96(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
God save souls greedy citizens caused this dangers.
Pant trousers for 1400
Tm Lewin 3500
Turkey shirts and chinos plus jeans available.payment on delivery
Click profile
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Trippledots(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
CONFAMA:

Did you run out with shit in ur yansh

I was unconcerned jare.. Kept doing my thing. Wetin we never see or hear for this naija before. I just told someone to lock my door incase na hooligans de do wahala.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Trippledots(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=Horlami247 post=87459940]

Bro, you must be a t*bl*gh..
Number 2 grin[/quorute]

Whats that?
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
I felt the vibration here in banana island

I won't say a word
Lie Mohammed
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by BankyGee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
addexx:

Like you would raise the dead if there were?
Bro why you attack me like that nah
I just care nah
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by DNSPro: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Helpfromabove1:

What is the name of the app
na "ji ji" o. Nairaland censored a harmless website. Ah...
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by chival(f): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
ewizard1:
Thought it was a bomb blast. The vibration shook my building at Ago.
My heart goes out to all who are affected.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
people who live in banana island don't say "banana island"
you savage! you gat not 1 chill.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Karmaisme(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
abdulrahman0100:
No any condition is permanent it's just matter of time evrythin will return back to normal for me soon, and I don't pray for anyone of u to ever find urself to be in this kind of an helpless & hopeless situation I currently find myself in now ever in your entire lifetime big amen to that

What is the situation?
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by bigtt76(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good boy!

So do you now agree with me that 'Pipelines don't just go burst on its own without human interference' for instance... An empty pipeline will not burst except something is pumped through it. Ask yourself who does or initiates the pumping process - humans or machines? Isn't that an action that could lead to a pipeline bursting? Shalom!

Simplyleo:

Pls what is here to be read for a second time?
In the first emboldened, you talked about empty rusted pipe, and I asked, who is talking about empty pipe when the one in question is obviously not empty? Besides, if an empty pipe is damaged, where will the explosion come from? Is a metallic pipe inflammable?

In the second emboldened, you talking about lifespan + or - bla bla bla. And I said, who factors in physical or environmental damage when estimating lifespan?

Lastly, highly inflammable fuel is very volatile, accompanied by gases. If these gases are subjected to heat, they expand thereby increasing pressure. When the rusted and weak metal are subjected to intense internal pressure, they give way and burst. The gas and liquid of course will ignite and explode.

So what is there in what you wrote that has to be re-read?

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by deavicky(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
Adeleke estate
this one sounds local, it can't be true.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Witcher(f): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
deavicky:
this one sounds local, it can't be true.
hahahaha is bais
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by jonadaft: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
gypsey:
palm Avenue chai! i used to come visit my uncle who lived there years ago, Number 37 opposite AQUA CLINIC or was it Hospital, few munites away from CHICKEN GEORGE fried chicken. is chicken george still there?
grin
Chicken kini
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by 9ja4Trendz: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pipeline explosion rocks Festac area of Abule Ado Lagos (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YswJMnERa38
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Emmerlee:

No amount of reorientation without a working system will work. The few bad people will ALWAYS mess things up if there's no system in place to checkmate wrongdoing. There's no country that doesn't have bad people and this will always be the case. We need to build institutions that will outlast any government and not depend on people. No amount of rebranding101 will turn everyone into saints.

This my position and I'm yet to see anyone with a better argument. Not even yours by a mile.

You still don't get it, where are the good people going to implement the system and build strong institutions coming from.
Without good people , you can't have a good system . QED
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
NoTire:
Pipeline explosion Happening now at abule ado Amuwo odofin local government Lagos.

Exactly opposite Bethlehem Girls secondary school. The school built by the Catholic church is now no where to be found.

Some building in Trade fair market affected while concerns over damaged homes rises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA_zYj6neXg

Hundreds of houses charted. Scores injured, Thousands of people could emerge homeless

Better homeless and ALIVE...
Thoughts and prayers for all victims.
>

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
people who live in banana island don't say "banana island"

Maybe he was just visiting... grin
<
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by midehi2(f): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Didi2d:
The vibration was so much, even when some landlord came outside to check what was going on, I and my friend told them the explosion came from a particular building next to where we sat just because of the way all the gates in the building shook.
Guess what this is just after agbara o, check out the distance from abule ado
My dear, i heard it too in Agbara, i stood for a while to know what just sounded

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by SangoOlukosOba: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Thanks.

I just visited the page on Twitter now.

One of the medical practitioners in the hospital where the school girls were taken said no child from the school died and that the school lost one reverend sister.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
[/s]
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Dollabiz: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Really
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by SangoOlukosOba: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I'm not talking about this incidence in particular.

Her sweeping assertion is what I disagreed with.

She said a pipeline cannot burst without human interference. Is that true?
[/s]
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by segebobo: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
doctore212:
Am very happy oo.

I planned to enter one olosho house for Abulado after 8 am mass. Then I heard the explosion.

My life have been saved today, may be I for dey on top olosho now when the blast for happen.
You go fit share this testimony for church? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.