Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (81350 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Luizkid(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Not another disaster again, Na wah oo... They should mind the canals pls.. Bad news everywhere and it always happens on Sundays cry cry
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Offpoint: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
What kinda pipeline explosion is that that the whole Lagos heard the sound and vibration?

I heard and felt the loud sound and vibration in Tin can....

It was the sound and vibration that woke me up this morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Yobii(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
I won't be surprise, if some people from Ibadan, Osun and Ondo start saying they heard the vibration.

May God safe every life around Amuwo there.

4 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Lovexme(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
The vibration of the blast was so strong that I felt it and the house shook!

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Olatara(f): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
I felt the vibration here in banana island

I won't say a word
Liar
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2020
zoo
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by blingxx(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Currently in sango otta heard a loud thunder early this morning with no sign of rain ..could it be Father laws undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by valarmorghulis: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Kharol1234:
we that are far from the incident felt the shock and vibration how will people closer to the scene feel God heal every1 involved
U need to see people House, na my children just dey my mind, u need to see the way I rush go their room

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2020
bang sound was so massive in my hood, I thought boko boys were advancing .

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by TLisieux: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2020
I pray the students of Bethlehem girls college are safe. It is a boarding school and this explosion happened not too far from them. God save your children.

14 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by bigtt76(f): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2020
Werey ni ye shaaa cheesy cheesy

BankyGee:

I felt it on Plantain Island too oh... Hope say nobody switch off sha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by philip0906(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2020
TLisieux:
I pray the students of Bethlehem girls college are safe. It is a boarding school and this explosion happened not too far from them. God save your children.
From the stories, the school is nowhere to be found
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Femeto: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Naija and vandalism.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Which way Nigeria...Always in the news for wrong reasons.....pls click like if you know that Sanwo Olu will come there tomorrow and start pointing fingers and Share If Buhari wouldn't comment on the incident.
This one nor concern buhari, na argungun fishing festival be buhari priority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Buharidgeneral: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2020
This is terrible
God comfort the victim
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by happney65: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Those people walking towards the direction of the fire what exactly are they looking for?Because me I am not understanding

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2020
blingxx:
Currently in sango otta heard a loud thunder early this morning with no sign of rain ..could it be Father laws undecided
heard the same sound, also in sango when It happened..with massive vibration.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2020
You are in church, focus on the message and leave Nairaland for now
ud4u:
This is terrible, the noise was something else, even inside church at the Lord's Chosen it was as if it happened at our back but we never know is at Abulado.

How will the last trumpet sound, it will not be funny, repent now because it is still day.

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by blingxx(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The sound was huge accompanied with strong vibration..from Ogun state

Heard the bang here in sango ota
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2020
bigtt76:
Pipelines don't just go burst on its own without human interference undecided

most of the pipelines are very old

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Yobii:
I won't be surprise, if some people from Ibadan, Osun and Ondo start saying they heard the vibration.

May God safe every life around Amuwo there.

Even me in Delta felt the vibration, no be small thing

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by aiikman(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:
This is bomb, no pipeline explosion can make such sound, I swear my house shake like...

Thank you very much, it baffles me that people call this pipeline explosion ....does pipeline explosion bring down houses with such huge noise that traveled this far?...even the ikeja cantonment explosion was not this loud....this is clearly a bomb

6 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Hope it's not something out of the ordinary, because it's seems every part of Lagos felt the blast.
I thought our house was coming down, everyone in the neighborhood ran out of the house, only to see thick smoke in the cloud

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by obims(f): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2020
solonazzy:
Felt d vibrations at home along badagry road...so sad
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Jabioro: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2020
The vibration was so loud..I felt it at Ikotun..All law enforcement agent monitoring that area,I meant the DPO,Commander, the NCSC,the soldiers should be arrested,the baale,omoniles and Some neighbor should not be spare..they know them.. Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Ishilove: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2020
I felt the boom and felt the vibration all the way from where my end, which is the other side of Lagos.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by kingsman66(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
I pity this nation
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Jidivent: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Femeto:
Naija and vandalism.

You no hear the Name of the Area (Abule Ado) meaning (Bomb Village) hmmmmm them Just start since those guys in the area feels Vandalism is there way of getting rich, ishhhhh na we dey kill ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by missolori: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
One happened at Ijegun, ikotun this morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.