Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent (20530 Views)

Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent / Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by gurunlocker: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin

Wonderful!!! I see why US and other countries doesn't trust the FG with the fund.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by cRobo: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
they were re-looted
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by David765: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is so serious
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by philip0906(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Money don enter voicemail!

They have looted the loot.

Ndi ara!
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Buhari said Abacha didn't steal so don't expect any records. Looted funds has been re-looted and in their individual bank accounts. Forget records and move on. This is Naija

1 Like

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by AroleOduduwa2: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Buhari administration is far more corrupt than abacha's

1 Like

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by BruncleZuma: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by BlackSpanner: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Something that has already been re - looted
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Chatflick(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
This isn't surprising. We live in a country where anything is possible.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Osidazz19: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Paperwhite:
First of all, Buhari the head of the govt told a bewildered nation that "Abacha never stole a dime" while same is shamelessly retrieving endless loot of the Abacha regime stashed up in foreign countries without any iota of accountability.

Nothing new in a government that promised a new order of change but ends up bastardizing every aspect of our national life including the legalisation of corruption.

Trash, instead of complaining about your demi God Jona-daft that misappropriated all the money received under his clueless govt , you are here ranting like a lunatic about gebrish and trying to change the main topic of discussion. Pls borrow or buy some sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Adam00(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
teadrake:

Are you seriously serious?

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
What a country
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Originalsly: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
We have no records of how recovered Abacha loots were spent shared.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by lizdammy: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Money cheesy
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Yada01(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
No rest for the wicked. Even after death, their matter will never rest.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
No any condition is permanent it's just matter of time evrythin will return back to normal for me soon, and I don't pray for anyone of u to ever find urself to be in this kind of an helpless & hopeless situation I currently find myself in now ever in your entire lifetime big amen to

1 Like

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by tweakdude1: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
what a country
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by DropsMic(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Smh
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by seedorfg(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ahhh oro ilu yi tiwa ntoju su mi o, haha ntori olohun, abi ewo ni ka f'eyan j'oye awodi ki o male gb'edie.

This country issa big joke with mofos as government...!

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by seniormallam(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
When you know you are dealing with sensible people, you don't tell them things that doesn't make sense....... But when you knew you were dealing with senseless people , you can open your mouth to say anything......... Only in Nigeria one useless politician will open mouth to say ; if I expose what is going on in aso rock, Nigeria will scatter....... Yet people kept quiet as if the statement meant nothing.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
You dont know how it was spent but you want more. Some niggers here think this is okay
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by sapientia(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
What of 2015 - 2019?
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by sapientia(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Y’all should leave Abacha abeg. Let the dead man rest. Till date no one is inquiring about the cause of his death. Y’all talking about $600k like it’s something compared to how much y’all embezzle on a day to day basis.
If Yeguda and co wants to return #1t to the fg how much did they really embezzled?

Please I was barely 7 or 8 when Abacha died can you tell me and other young people like me what Abacha did wrong. From all I’ve read, no other administration has improved the country the way Abacha did.

Nicely said
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by saintol(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
With all this type of news, do you people really think it can be well with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by temptnow: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please America should transfer that latest cash to these old criminals
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ddippset(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Paperwhite:
First of all, Buhari the head of the govt told a bewildered nation that "Abacha never stole a dime" while same is shamelessly retrieving endless loot of the Abacha regime stashed up in foreign countries without any iota of accountability.

Nothing new in a government that promised a new order of change but ends up bastardizing every aspect of our national life including the legalisation of corruption.
The bolded is very very very far from the point right now.

This is not something to play politics with.

The point is that several monies of Abacha's loot have been recovered from by Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.

Where are the monies?

2 Likes

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Banx9: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
But wot abt d ones dat they got back or were refunded 2 d FG, how dem take spend am? Dem no go tok dat one ooh undecided
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ddippset(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Buhari said Abacha didn't steal so don't expect any records. Looted funds has been re-looted and in their individual bank accounts. Forget records and move on. This is Naija
Did you read the part that says OBJ and GEJ also collected monies as well?

Or did you choose to look the other way?
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Paintproduction: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Learn paint production with 1,500 Naira
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
**Sniff** **sniff**

I smell a cover-up in here... smiley

The "big guys" covering up for themselves as usual.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by MistadeRegal(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin
Nigeria Nigeria... I hail thee!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo PDP Resolves Crisis, Ogbeide-Ihama To Withdraw Case Against Obaseki / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Depots Stop Loading / Anambra Election: Personal Particulars Of Candidates Released By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.