Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent (20413 Views)

Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent / Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by 143WaZoBia: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thanks for your contribution. I will rather you didn’t include the primary school part, it’s a faceless forum I can as well lie about my age.
I think someone already answered my comments but thanks for the contribution.
Sunrise258:

Apparently, according to you, you were (9 yrs) too young when Abacha ruled n died that's why you are talking like a primary school pupil that you were back then. Apart from massive looting, both high n low have no rest. Go and read Sgt Rodgers confessions for more. And as for over $5B to be stolen btw 1993-1998, it was more valuable back then than it is now. It like stealing 20 or 30 billion USD these days. Abacha and Babangida remains the two finest killers and looters that ruled Nigeria. They ruled as military head, so whatever they stole belongs to them wholly. Question them n get killed. Obasanjo's $13B contract of darkness occurred during democracy. No way OBJ could have eaten such huge amount alone. It was shared btw him n his kleptomaniac PDP brotherhood of coronavirus. That's why such loot cannot be probed. Because PDP major players form almost all PMB's cabinet and thieves cannot probe/jail themselves.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
ddippset:
Did you read the part that says OBJ and GEJ also collected monies as well?

Or did you choose to look the other way?

I am quoting what buhari said that Abacha stole nothing. I never buhari collected something so for you to point out that part where it was stated that both OBJ and GEJ collected is baseless. If you are smart enough you would have asked yourself who stole the cash that both OBJ and GEJ collect since your Buhari claimed no one stole. Think very well before you rush in mentioning, thanks
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ddippset(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

I am quoting what buhari said that Abacha stole nothing. I never buhari collected something so for you to point out that part where it was stated that both OBJ and GEJ collected is baseless. If you are smart enough you would have asked yourself who stole the cash that both OBJ and GEJ collect since your Buhari claimed no one stole. Think very well before you rush in mentioning, thanks
Based on the article, it is better to talk about the monies collected by Obj, Gej and Buhari and what they did with them; than talk about whatever Buhari said about Abacha.

Your comment was a completely misplaced priority.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Warmaterial(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
The white shouldn't have released the money to the thieve. They should have asked them of the project they want to execute with the money and execute it for them making sure they are the one to see the A-Z of the project.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Matthew8976: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
see below
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by suny247: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
If it were to be PDP government, they would have shared the money among themselves.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
ddippset:
Based on the article, it is better to talk about the monies collected by Obj, Gej and Buhari and what they did with them; than talk about whatever Buhari said about Abacha.

Your comment was a completely misplaced priority.

Notching like misplaced priority here my good friend. the fact I want to establish is that PMB said Abacha stole nothing so please get it cleared. Since PMB claimed Abacha stole nothing it is baseless for him to collect it.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ddeola: 3:31am On Mar 16, 2020
A country ruled by THIEVES and LOOTERS. Very irresponsible leadership, they don't have record of how recovered stolen money was utilized because it ended up in private pockets.

God dey. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ddippset(m): 5:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Notching like misplaced priority here my good friend. the fact I want to establish is that PMB said Abacha stole nothing so please get it cleared. Since PMB claimed Abacha stole nothing it is baseless for him to collect it.
My worry actually, remains why you called out Pmb but kept mute on Obj and Gej.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Engrgreg231(m): 6:31am On Mar 16, 2020
If I may ask if abacha was to be alive will anyone have the mind to track down I'll gotten wealth what they now tag "Abacha loot"why I am asking is the likes of IBB Abdulsalam and Obj that are still alive were they saints when they served Nigeria
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2020
ddippset:
My worry actually, remains why you called out Pmb but kept mute on Obj and Gej.

Very good question. I called PMB out because he and him alone said Abacha did not steal any money so I think he shouldn't even collect any money linked to Abacha as regards the funds in foreign banks regarded as looted funds from Nigeria.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by NairaMaster1(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

IT IS NOT PAEDIATRIC TALK

abacha may be evil man but compare to buhari

abacha is a saint

imagine countless mass wholesome slaughter of the citizenry

let herders try that with abacha

You're right on this
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by truthstands01: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari is the most corrupt head of state in the world, low IQ, deceitful and fanatical. He will reap the fruits of all the evil activities perpetrated under his nose. The God of justice is on the throne.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Government Congratulates Obi Of Onitsha @80 (Photos) / Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada / Achebe's Civil War Memoir's Invitation For Fresh War — CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.