Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent (20425 Views)

Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent / Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by seguntijan(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Paperwhite:
First of all, Buhari the head of the govt told a bewildered nation that "Abacha never stole a dime" while same is shamelessly retrieving endless loot of the Abacha regime stashed up in foreign countries without any iota of accountability.

Nothing new in a government that promised a new order of change but ends up bastardizing every aspect of our national life including the legalisation of corruption.

YES!!! Am inclined to believe he has never stole because if he actually steal these money we won't be recovering it these easy because he would have used different names to hide the money and you know Abacha is one of the smartest military man we have in this country. at least the money is traceable and the country is actually benefitting a lot from this. This might be his way of saving to Foreign Reserve we have now, he never borrowed during his time also. imagine 21 years democracy we're still surviving on his loot/savings. He is an hero for this, our point of call now should be ,HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE SPENDING THE MONEY? You'll be surprised to know the amount of money our democracy has looted for the past 21 years of its adoption. Imagine we don't have records of how the money has been spent since 1999, is that not a crime against humanity? It's this military regime we have all the infrastructures and universities we are all proud of today, Only maintenance of these amenities (which is is poor) our democracy has been doing and yet we're spending more than the money used to construct these infrastructures. Seriously,WE AWAIT OURSELVES ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY BEFORE GOD.

1 Like

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by potent5(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
APC gooooment na one chance.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ogbonti: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Paperwhite:
First of all, Buhari the head of the govt told a bewildered nation that "Abacha never stole a dime" while same is shamelessly retrieving endless loot of the Abacha regime stashed up in foreign countries without any iota of accountability.

Nothing new in a government that promised a new order of change but ends up bastardizing every aspect of our national life including the legalisation of corruption.

YES ABACHA NEVER STOLE A DIME!

buhari is right!!!!

you know why? I will tell you

WHY WILL YOU STEALWHAT BELONGS TO YOU?

The north considers the Nigerian treasury as their private estate so whatever they take from it is by right theirs and it’s not stealing!
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Marvins0009: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by traihit: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Y’all should leave Abacha abeg. Let the dead man rest. Till date no one is inquiring about the cause of his death. Y’all talking about $600k like it’s something compared to how much y’all embezzle on a day to day basis.
If Yeguda and co wants to return #1t to the fg how much did they really embezzled?

Please I was barely 9 years old when Abacha died can you tell me and other young people like me what Abacha did wrong. From all I’ve read, no other administration has improved the country the way Abacha did, if you do that. I will remove my comment and paste yours right here on this spot

Well I guess you'd have preferred we still have an Abacha in the country where Ken Saro-Wiwa will keep getting killed all the time; where Wole Soyinka, Niyi Osundare and a host of other scholars wouldn't dare step into the country aside unaccountable funds missing from the government's coffer. I don't want that and I guess that's where we're different.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by bencarson007(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Y’all should leave Abacha abeg. Let the dead man rest. Till date no one is inquiring about the cause of his death. Y’all talking about $600k like it’s something compared to how much y’all embezzle on a day to day basis.
If Yeguda and co wants to return #1t to the fg how much did they really embezzled?

Please I was barely 9 years old when Abacha died can you tell me and other young people like me what Abacha did wrong. From all I’ve read, no other administration has improved the country the way Abacha did, if you do that. I will remove my comment and paste yours right here on this spot

Please leave that talk... No one can answer your question joor... I was barely 8 years old... I still miss the nigga General Sani Abacha... I prefer him a million times over these buffons that have seized power since 1999...

Rest on my General

1 Like

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by SciLab: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Osidazz19:

Trash, instead of complaining about your demi God Jona-daft that misappropriated all the money received under his clueless govt , you are here ranting like a lunatic about gebrish and trying to change the main topic of discussion. Pls borrow or buy some sense.

Muslim baboon, shut up and take a seat!
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by NairaMaster1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Abeg shift.

Paediatric talk.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by SoNature(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gracealone:
That must be a big lie.

Anyway, we accept. Let them account for their own, which must not include refund to Kebbi governor.

Nigeria has always been plagued with misfortune of having corrupt attorneys-general always entering deals that suits their pockets and bellies only!

Nigeria was designed to make its citizens failures.

It starts by government jobs paying graduates 30k

That's why you hardly become rich in Nigeria without stealing

Nigeria was never due for independence
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by fof1: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Abeg shift.
You didn’t really say anything. But I have a bigger question for you. Who killed Abacha? None of what you said is enough reason to justify the killing of a sitting head of state without investigation.
What do you think justify the killing of Abacha a sitting president?
Was OBJ better? Was Jonathan? I hate to include Yaradua because he was president for 2 years not enough time to see him in angles. Do I need to mention our darling daddy?
I think Abacha meant well for this country and I think some foreign powers killed him for their selfish interest. Abacha was a leader, leaders make decisions.

GO AND READ UR HISTORY BOOKS, SMALL CHILDREN OF YESTERDAY. WHERE DID YOU READ THAT ABACHA DID DEVELOP NIGERIA MUCH MORE THAN ANY REGIME? BEHAVE URSELF O...
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by 143WaZoBia: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
fof1:

GO AND READ UR HISTORY BOOKS, SMALL CHILDREN OF YESTERDAY. WHERE DID YOU READ THAT ABACHA DID DEVELOP NIGERIA MUCH MORE THAN ANY REGIME? BEHAVE URSELF O...
As we both know we don’t have history books if we do they are all distorted but instead of you that witnessed everything first hand to enlighten us that may never know you are yelling a response that says nothing.
Thank God. I am not a northerner. I’ve read how Abacha improved our reserves, how he stabilized the economy even with foreign sanctions. Just tell your side or just wait for someone that really have something to say.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Unbelievable

Mr integrity
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Agugbadin: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
It was relooted
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by 143WaZoBia: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Paediatric talk.
Say something meaningful without insulting others
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Abeg shift.
You didn’t really say anything. But I have a bigger question for you. Who killed Abacha? None of what you said is enough reason to justify the killing of a sitting head of state without investigation.
Was OBJ better? Was Jonathan? I hate to include Yaradua because he was president for 2 years not enough time to see him in angles. Do I need to mention our darling daddy?
I think Abacha meant well for this country and I think some foreign powers killed him for their selfish interest. Abacha was a leader, leaders make decisions.

You were sent to destroy this country....
May you never succeed
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Paediatric talk.

IT IS NOT PAEDIATRIC TALK

abacha may be evil man but compare to buhari

abacha is a saint

imagine countless mass wholesome slaughter of the citizenry

let herders try that with abacha
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Osidazz19: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
SciLab:

Muslim baboon, shut up and take a seat!

Ranting of a retarded brainwashed crazytian IPOB Biafuro monkey. We know this is how you talk your shithole mother and drunkard 1000 fathers in your village. Aba baby factory product of a delusional retarded shithole mother.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Dollabiz: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Really
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
This your narrative would change if you see a documentary on Nigeria economy and industry in the 60s.
Kenya and Ghana were both equally colonized by the Brits. Is it now the fault of Britain or Nigeria?

SoNature:

Nigeria was never due for independence
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by cjfavour(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
So as these people you mentioned are not better to you Abacha is a saint upon all his atrocities? You challenged someone to tell you what Abacha did wrong and when he told you some of his atrocities you turn around and start asking if others are better. Bros, what's happening to you? Did you take your medicine today at all?

143WaZoBia:

Lol. Abeg shift.
Please if you don’t have anything to say other than insult please don’t quote me. I opened a new account because I was made to succumb to calling people names. I won’t let anyone take me back there.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by 143WaZoBia: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
cjfavour:
So as these people you mentioned are not better to you Abacha is a saint upon all his atrocities? You challenged someone to tell you what Abacha did wrong and when he told you some of his atrocities you turn around and start asking if others are better. Bros, what's happening to you? Did you take your medicine today at all?
He didn’t say anything I have not heard before.
If you are going to crucify Abacha say something other people have not done.
Nnamdi Kanu right under your nose couldn’t go for his father’s burial, sowore can not even leave Abuja. If you go by all what he said we can as well kill PMB or even Donald trump or else you can proof to me that Abacha was a greater evil nothing justifies how he was killed and buried without autopsy.
Almighty trump killed another country’a general in a sane clime like y’all always say. Did Abacha’s administration benefits the common man yes? No? Did he empower a tribe over others? Did he commit genocides? Did he bring every offender under his watch to book? You don’t really have to say anything if you have nothing to say.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Correcto: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Once you know what social investment means and you understand it is Nigeria, trust me you will know exactly what happened to those funds. In fact it was re-looted
Tobbydhayor90:

http://serap-nigeria.org/we-have-no-record-of-spending-on-5bn-abacha-loot-nigerian-govt-tells-serap.ngo/
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by 143WaZoBia: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

IT IS NOT PAEDIATRIC TALK

abacha may be evil man but compare to buhari

abacha is a saint

imagine countless mass wholesome slaughter of the citizenry

let herders try that with abacha

Sir I plan to answer them one after the other. Thank God I’m Yoruba Christian.
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Chirowman(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
money wey don enter one chance
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by Sunrise258: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Abeg shift.
Please if you don’t have anything to say other than insult please don’t quote me. I opened a new account because I was made to succumb to calling people names. I won’t let anyone take me back there.

Apparently, according to you, you were (9 yrs) too young when Abacha ruled n died that's why you are talking like a primary school pupil that you were back then. Apart from massive looting, both high n low have no rest. Go and read Sgt Rodgers confessions for more. And as for over $5B to be stolen btw 1993-1998, it was more valuable back then than it is now. It like stealing 20 or 30 billion USD these days. Abacha and Babangida remains the two finest killers and looters that ruled Nigeria. They ruled as military head, so whatever they stole belongs to them wholly. Question them n get killed. Obasanjo's $13B contract of darkness occurred during democracy. No way OBJ could have eaten such huge amount alone. It was shared btw him n his kleptomaniac PDP brotherhood of coronavirus. That's why such loot cannot be probed. Because PDP major players form almost all PMB's cabinet and thieves cannot probe/jail themselves.

2 Likes

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by quiteboy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
What is the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by sammhi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Abeg shift.
You.must be related to him or a beneficiary of his misrule
To chronicle Abacha evil rule is to write a book on his atrocities as a president. Every known evil was committed by him Abacha misrule and evil hasten the road to Nigeria democracy.
You really want to know what he did wrong ?
See list below it is inexhaustible though
Murder
Assassination
Insecurity
Fraud
Nepotism
High scale armed robbery
Illiterate president
Turning the country into a pariah state
Economic sanctions by Europe and other countries ...I remember how common wealth turned down my scholarship because of Abacha
Crime against humanity....So many to list
General misrule
GEJ was far better ..GEJ may have allowed corruption but that's all you can accuse him of But Abacha corruption was primary and of no big issue compared to insecurity and other evil
Obj revived all what Abacha lost ...ObJ paid Nigeria debt , started efcc , Health insurance , Bank reforms etc
Pls don't compare rotten orange ( Abacha ) to men who were not perfect but actually moved the country forward
The only man comparable to Abacha in evil deed and nepotism is Buhari . If Buhari was military government he would have been worse than Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Abeg shift.
God bless you oh. Show me a system that inproved Nigeria the way he did. Is it just by audio improvement. Let the money rest already.
Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent by 143WaZoBia: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
sammhi:

You.must be related to him or a beneficiary of his misrule
To chronicle Abacha evil rule is to write a book on his atrocities as a president. Every known evil was committed by him Abacha misrule and evil hasten the road to Nigeria democracy.
You really want to know what he did wrong ?
See list below it is inexhaustible though
Murder
Assassination
Insecurity
Fraud
Nepotism
High scale armed robbery
Illiterate president
Turning the country into a pariah state
Economic sanctions by Europe and other countries ...I remember how common wealth turned down my scholarship because of Abacha
Crime against humanity....So many to list
General misrule
GEJ was far better ..GEJ may have allowed corruption but that's all you can accuse him of But Abacha corruption was primary and of no big issue compared to insecurity and other evil
Obj revived all what Abacha lost ...ObJ paid Nigeria debt , started efcc , Health insurance , Bank reforms etc
Pls don't compare rotten orange ( Abacha ) to men who were not perfect but actually moved the country forward
The only man comparable to Abacha in evil deed and nepotism is Buhari . If Buhari was military government he would have been worse than Abacha.
Thank you very much sir. I’m glad there’s an elderly person that’s ready to help the youngies.
Can you enlighten me on something sir; you said OBJ paid the country’s debts so it’s not true that Abacha didn’t take any foreign loan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice / Alleged Corruption: Adamu Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.