Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu (43983 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by mvem(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
falopey:
All corona patients in western countries have a name from football league players and their coache to even the wife of Canadian prime minister that tested positive. They are not being covered up. The ones in Nigeria are faceless and nameless corona virus patients. When Patrick Sawyer brought Ebola to Nigeria, we all knew his name. Anything to syphon money from the government. If you know you know
WHO confirmed the Italian case and the other case. WHO officials independently confirm all these, you can't lie to them when they have access to the patients.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Niggmatic: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Its not about Almajiri systems but your pathogenic Islamophobia, cure yourself of this insidious disease first before it consume your soul.
That Lassa fever endemic is going on in Nigeria is a fact. Its our own version of Covid 19, however it has a cure unlike covid 19. So more prevention of Lassa fever is preferable than using its cure.

There is not known cure for lassa disease yet. Be guided.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
maklelemakukula:
Covid19 is spreading quietly in Lagos, a Nigerian from the UK came back few weeks back and later tested positive for covid19- this hasn't been made public for whatever reasons, and this same man did a small get together/celebration for people in his area, now these people have symptoms of covid19, one of them called the covid19 response team and they asked her for her address which she declined saying she would be going to the hospital for tests. What sort of madness is that ? I'm legit scared right now cos I don't know how this country can handle this

Pls where is this and do you know these people personally or juat an hearsay?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Why can't they declare a restriction on our aviation activities, or some people benefit from coronavirus?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Okoroawusa: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
tydi:

The okoro hausa has spoken.
Oya go knack head for ground time don almost dey pass.
In your mind I am a Muslim right? Both you and Muslims can go to hell(if there is any place like that) but don't mask your tribal bigotry n political intolerance with religious sentiments. Your religion is not better than another person own.
If let for me the world will be a better place without you Christians n Muslims but I must tolerate you guys. So why can you guys tolerate each other?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by guy222: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
tydi:

He's from where please I guess he's not a Nigerian but all the these fulani-chad descendants that wants to make Nigeria their abode.. They should send him back through the desert where he came from on the back of his camel before he contaminate my ipobians people finish.
Must you smoke weed?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Sirapretty870:

Who be Igbo??, I m not Igbo o
[/s]

Liar! Liar! Pant on fire!
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Samade7: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
falopey:
All corona patients in western countries have a name from football league players and their coache to even the wife of Canadian prime minister that tested positive. They are not being covered up. The ones in Nigeria are faceless and nameless corona virus patients. When Patrick Sawyer brought Ebola to Nigeria, we all knew his name. Anything to syphon money from the government. If you know you know

Naso we see am o.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by eyinola: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ronaldo's hotels in Portugal will become hospitals

Cristiano Ronaldo's hotels PestanaCR7 will become hospitals from next week where the Coronavirus infected Covid-19 patients in Portugal will be able to be treated completely free of charge.

The legend has informed that he will pay the doctors and workers…

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE HATE HIM?

HE'S A HERO ON AND OFF THE PITCH ����

YOU HAVE OUR RESPECT CR7.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
topboss:
wat are u doin in Enugu?
I school in Enugu
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
I hope so, but can we talk privately
Sure we can here is my WhatsApp line 08186349532
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
topboss:
[s][/s]

Liar! Liar! Pant on fire!
Hmm thank u
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirapretty870:

I school in Enugu

Yes u school in Enugu, dat is true.
And it is also true that you are from the Igbo tribe.
U have not said anything to dispute dat, except for the lie.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by klax(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
But I think one fool said CoroV is gir SW and it won't come SE I tried yo educate thr fool but turned it to insult I guess he is here to read these Anyway lets leave that for now.

I think Enugu govt will take very active step to contain it quick pls.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
topboss:

Yes u school in Enugu, dat is true.
And it is also true that you are from the Igbo tribe.
U have not said anything to despite dat, except for the lie.
I m from Rivers State my dear
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirapretty870:

I m from Rivers State my dear

And the people from Rivers State are wat tribe? Dey either Igbo or Igboid(ijaw mix)
Pick one?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Hmm thank u
u welcome baby!
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by lagdmark(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
MansoryMX:
This virus is in Nigeria spreading but we keep on telling ourselves lies
Spreading to where, if you have them in your village expose them. You think the government, WHO and other international organisations are not monitoring events. You just comment for fun.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
topboss:

And the people from Rivers State are wat tribe? Dey either Igbo or Igboid(ijaw mix)
Pick one?
Abeg, no be fight, we r Niger Delta
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
topboss:

u welcome baby!
Blushing
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by tydi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
guy222:
Must you smoke weed?

I stopped smoking weed a long time ago bro.. Though I missed it.
Where I live now its forbidden. So I speak with my clear mind. And I know the truth is always bitter and hits harder than you think.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
I hear it can be contracted through money/cash transactions, so Nigerians lovers of money better start washing your moneys in washing machine with hot water and detergent angry

This not a grin grin grin grin matter.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Abeg, no be fight, we r Niger Delta
NigerDelta is Umbrella term for all the separate tribe occupying the SE coastline or if u like call it SS.
I can bet u my left balls dat u speak and understand igbo.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Jaspernubi: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
NO AFRICAN with African gene has contracted CONVID 19, if you hear such, it is a fluke.
The African gene has been tormented for years by mosquitoes and has become adapted to it
Convid is a type of Flu from the mosquito dynasty
Doctors in the house, come to may aid grin grin
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
topboss:

NigerDelta is Umbrella term for all the separate tribe occupying the SE coastline or if u like call it SS.
I get bet u my left balls dat u speak and understand igbo.
Nawao!!! I hear u
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Paintproduction: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Learn paint production with 1,500 Naira....
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by tydi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

In your mind I am a Muslim right? Both you and Muslims can go to hell(if there is any place like that) but don't mask your tribal bigotry n political intolerance with religious sentiments. Your religion is not better than another person own.
If let for me the world will be a better place without you Christians n Muslims but I must tolerate you guys. So why can you guys tolerate each other?

I would have dragged this any further but my time is precious and not to be wasted for whom has no belief and a ground to stand.
Yes the world would have been a better place if people like you believed that you can't sow one and reap another.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirapretty870:
Nawao!! God help us, we in Enugu nko, God have mercy on us, free Nigeria from this virus

Wow where in enugu are you?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Happy080: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]See Below
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by guy222: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
tydi:

I stopped smoking weed a long time ago bro.. Though I missed it.
Where I live now its forbidden. So I speak with my clear mind. And I know the truth is always bitter and hits harder than you think.
sorry i thought you are still smoking weed. Anyway much respect.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Nawao!!! I hear u

so wat is your igbo name? or should i give u one? sad
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
stechu:

Wow where in enugu are you?
Enugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.