Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu (44001 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Rhea(f): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lekison:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/suspected-covid-19-patient-isolated-in-enugu/

The test kit for coronavirus costs about $1000 to $3000. You don't really our government can shell out that type of money to detect coronavirus, do you?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Which kain wahala be this? When I've started jubilating that no more covid in naija.

There is most likely and certainly no such virus in Nigeria, But high alert can't reduce in all our best interests... We should stay woke on this matter!!! At least till the universe is free...

Prevention will always be better than cure.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by darkdude(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
See this Corona virus advisory in sign language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dakpPcwY
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by alezzy13: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
MansoryMX:
[s]This virus is in Nigeria spreading but we keep on telling ourselves lies[/s]
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by dfrost: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Goldmhide:
Jamaica never recorded any coronavirus

are you guys think what am thinking??

angry

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Goldmhide:
Jamaica never recorded any coronavirus

are you guys think what am thinking??

Bomboclàt.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Nothing to say @topboss
Taaa! who told u dat?
By the way, since u have not accepted any of my igbo names proposal.
I have decided to give u my last name. It is a very old ancestral igbo name.
I know u will like dat very much. sad
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
topboss:

Taaa! who told u dat?
By the way, since u have not accepted any of my igbo names proposal.
I have decided to give u my last name. It is a very old ancestral igbo name.
I know u will dat very much. sad
What is that??
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirapretty870:

What is that??

I take it you are interested right? grin

No matter how u take run reach, u can never run and leave your bumbum behind. grin

As u are running, na so your bumbum dey follow u. kiss
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 5:40am On Mar 16, 2020
topboss:

I take it you are interested right? grin

No matter how u take run reach, u can never run and leave your bumbum behind. grin

As u are running, na so your bumbum dey follow u. kiss
Ooh yeah
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by oldman002: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2020
I am learned more thing of your website Thanks for sharing this Excellent quotes the Partisanship may be very sturdy through the kingdom, in reality, it has had our government close down for the past week. Jack Wills Customer Survey
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fellow Africans,
�I address you today as the globe is shaking, the kings and rulers of the earth have now known that they are but mere men.
�A mere virus have emptied the streets of proud cities. National and international Airlines have been grounded, schools closed, entertainment events closed, even friendly hand shakes are now avoided to elbow shakes.
�Have you paused and wondered what is really happening. Why is there so much global panic now.
�The thing is, GOD is trying to get the attention of the world. It looks like a final warning from the office of the CEO of the UNIVERSE.
�It is a signal that a very big event is about to take place in the globe.
�God never does anything without first giving out warnings to alert humanity.
�JESUS CHRIST is COMING SOON from the SKIES and all GLOBAL TV networks will carry it live with commentaries of the event. Revelation 1:7 Matthew 24:29-31
�The world will be divided into three groups of people.
*Those who made the rapture and left the earth to be with Jesus Christ in the sky.
*Those who are carnal believers that did not make the rapture because they were not prepared for it.
*Those who never believed in Jesus Christ before the rapture and they cannot be saved again because the Holy Spirit will not be there to convict them of sin to repent and be saved.

�Now, come to think of it, Just a mere Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic mode.
�Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down and streets of cities like London are empty.
�Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to and all flights from Europe to America are shut down.
�Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened without bombs.
�Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed and entertainment centers are closed.
�Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed and Churches are announcing no services till further notice.
�Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing and nations are entering into recession with speed.
�If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, the day King Jesus Christ will return in the sky.
�Take note, when Jesus Christ appears in the sky, all cars, trucks, air planes, trains and ships driven by prepared saints will have the drivers and pilots ejected by the power of Jesus Christ in the rapture into the sky. And that will cause the greatest Crashes of air, road, rail and sea ever. It is a day of gloom and doom.
�My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen to those who will not be raptured on that day.
�Corona is a warning alert from heaven to the whole world saying that something of heavy global magnitude is about to happen.

�Sir/Ma, brothers/sisters, Make use of this moment by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior before it is too late.

2nd Corinthians 6:1-2
The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed finally. It is a fearful thing to think that a man will be lost forever into eternity in a burning hell with brimstone and Sulphur when he or she could have just stopped to pray now and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If you have read this and you are not sure if you are born again, then I urge you to pray now like this:

�Dear heavenly, I come to you as a sinner and I am very sorry for all my sins. I believe today that Jesus Christ died for my sins and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and I belive in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Write my name in the book of life and cancel name from the book of death. I confess I am saved. Amen."�

Please do it now and be saved.
❤️Please SHARE urgently and save a soul from hell and free your hand from their blood.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by skoles001(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
morikee:
God Bless You guys, you are really working tireless may we see the end of this Virus together.

Yes o
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Godwin2am(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
A Chinese man was apprehended at dangote refinery to 16/3/2020.after which they've installed covid-19 detector
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Ooh yeah

Ok!

U finally agree to settle for my Igbo ancestral last name?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
topboss:

Ok!

U finally agree to settle for my Igbo ancestral last name?

Yeah thanks
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Yeah thanks

U sure know how to drive a hard bargain.

How am I sure your not a trader? cheesy

Of all the igbo name in the world, it is my ancestral name u want. grin
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
topboss:

U sure know how to drive a hard bargain.

How am I sure your not a trader? cheesy

Of all the igbo name in the world, it is my ancestral name u want. grin
Hahaha yes na
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Hahaha yes na

E be like say dis venture go hook me.

ma ka chukwu

no be how i take plan am.

Na simple Amaka i be wan give u. grin
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 4:51am On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=topboss post=87501891]

E be like say dis venture go hook me.

ma ka chukwu

no be how i take plan am.

Na simple Amaka i be wan give u. grin[/quote
I don't want again]
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by maklelemakukula(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ajibel:

Please you can also go ahead and contact LSMOH with this issue let them follow it up. Those who know their address should inform the response team if the woman declined. It's for their own safety too.
well, you should!! cos it's true
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by maklelemakukula(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Pls where is this and do you know these people personally or juat an hearsay?
the sick girl told someone I know,
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sirapretty870:
I don't want again

@sirapretty darling, I did love nothing more than to share my ancestral name with a beautiful damsel like u. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 4:47am On Mar 18, 2020
topboss:

@sirapretty darling, I did love nothing more than to share my ancestral name with a beautiful damsel like u. kiss kiss kiss
Aww thanks @topboss

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Aww thanks @topboss

so wen am i coming to collect my wife and resume husband duties? sad

i will treat u like a queen, placing only God above u.

My heart surrendered... I will be at your beck and call. kiss
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Sirapretty870(f): 4:27am On Mar 19, 2020
topboss:

so wen am i coming to collect my wife and resume husband duties? sad

i will treat u like a queen, placing only God above u.

My heart surrendered... I will be at your beck and call. kiss
Awww chat me up on WhatsApp 081863495432
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Sirapretty870:

Awww

got it, abeg delete. kiss
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by TheCork(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2020
viexcey:

Are you for real?

U very beautiful an u looks like model. Please can i give u 1000 naira cash juss only for warm.kiss,hug & romanse.? Please? If u include sexx, I swaaar I will buy u cow. Deal? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.