Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) (62058 Views)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / OAU Lecturer Found Dead In His Office (photo) / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Zenithbank 2007919121. Help in jesus name[/size][size=8pt] embarassed
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by traihit: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:
undecided

what are Federal and State lecturers even feeling like sef, this same mumu lecturers would lecture in Private Unoversities with topmost professionalism and friendliness

They'd even lecture in foreign universities and come back and tell us how the environment was conducive, how the lecturers love the students etc.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by seborrhic: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
frosbel2:
How the mighty have fallen. A whole OAU.

Frustration everywhere.

I sense that the student was unruly and ill behaved. Too many disrespectful youth today.
Damn too many.
Very rude and mannerless,not just youths but many Nigerians,and the next thing they do is go to the social media first, boasting that they would post about it with your picture or video.
They do this because they know many Nigerians just read a story,conclude based on it,pass judgement without trying to use their brains to think the tale bearer isn't telling the whole truth.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by crafteck(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
We only saw the part the student wanted us to see, what did the student do to orovoke the little lecturer... Ask yourself
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by edoairways: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
frosbel2:
How the mighty have fallen. A whole OAU.

Frustration everywhere.

I sense that the student was unruly and ill behaved. Too many disrespectful youth today.
The student may be rude but it doesn't warrant assault. The lecturer was egoistic hence the assault.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by edoairways: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
seborrhic:

Damn too many.
Very rude and mannerless,not just youths but many Nigerians,and the next thing they do is go to the social media first, boasting that they would post about it with your picture or video.
They do this because they know many Nigerians just read a story,conclude based on it,pass judgement without trying to use their brains to think the tale bearer isn't telling the whole truth.
Many Nigerians find it difficult to think independently that is why they are easily brainwashed. They just acquire knowledge with certificate without having an independent mind. Secondly don't blame them totally, this is because the justice system had failed from immemorial
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by useed(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Miniso:
u preeti cha. grin

Shoot your shot bro, I dey your back
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by bobokunlexzy: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
tophumble:
OAU lecturers and sex scandal be like bread and butter.

Se afise ni?

Take time to read posts next time before commenting.

1 Like

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by AmeLonRo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by dayorich: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
IF YOU INITIALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A "SEXUAL" ASSAULT, GATHER HERE BY CLICKING "LIKE".

aminulive:

Source: https://politicsnigeria.com/nigerian-university-lecturer-caught-on-tape-assaulting-student/

2 Likes

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by proffemi: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
aminulive:

..."Dolapo, who was on the queue proceeded to explain the situation of things to the lecturer"

The OP must be a dishonest clown for writing the above.

1. I know that ATM. It is right beside the road, but sensible students know to queue ALONG the road, while others prefer to obstruct traffic. Most times when I come to White House, I have to toot on the horn for some clown to leave the road. Mind you, members of staff use this same ATM, and never obstruct the road.

2. I have heard this story from two eye-witnesses: one member of staff and one student. Your Dolapo was not the one obstructing the road. The original offender accepted the lecturer's rebuke with little protest while Dolapo flew in, doubtless because he believes he is connected. You wouldn't describe Dolapo's entry into the fray as "proceeded to explain the situation to the lecturer" unless you were either not properly briefed, or a shameless liar.

You should learn to always stay on the side of the truth. I barely know this Ajao guy, and don't care about the outcome of this case. Still: stay on the side of the truth; if you try to soil a guy's reputation with half truths and outright lies, your own downfall may follow in short order.

2 Likes

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
useed:

Shoot your shot bro, I dey your back
grin grin motor jam me at the previous one. nairaland gat no joy i gat be careful, na express i dey.

1 Like

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by unmask: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Or11:
The silly woman cannot even do a simple job to keep the phone still while recording.
And this always happens....it is the ones that record rubbish that usually rush to post

2 Likes

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by proffemi: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
For those who want some perspective into conduct of the student in question, I leave you with just two tidbits:
1. The student in question was ranting that even the VC could do nothing to him (he stated his reasons; I won't mention them here).
2. He subsequently brought half a dozen individuals from town to manhandle the lecturer.

With the above info, conclude by yourself if this sounds like a guy who was victimized after calmly explaining things to the lecturer.

NB: As I said, I did not witness any of the above, but I have been briefed twice.

1 Like

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by linconby: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
It very unusual of him , his actions is out of anger according to him, due to action of the students. Let us assume the driver happen to be learner driver, the issue would has been worst . According to him , he came down from the car to correct the students to give way for the vehicle. I'm not saying the lecturer is � per right but the students on the other side need to respect the thier lecturer

1 Like

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by spiceadole: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
This one has assaulted his wife and children so tey...
I pity them
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by bendazum: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Looking at the situation, the students are also to blame. Blocking the road in the name of forming a queue is barbaric.

The Dolapo from the writeup sounds arrogant.
They should have allowed him to pass knowing fully well he is a lecturer. It has nothing to do with 'Nobody bullies another' crap Dolapo vomitted.

They infringed on his freedom of movement.

This is not to say that the lecturer is blameless because he should have exhibited behaviors of a learned gentleman.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Is that the picture of the lecturer?

He looks hungry.

And you know what they say about a hungry man...
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
proffemi:
For those who want some perspective into conduct of the student in question, I leave you with just two tidbits:
1. The student in question was ranting that even the VC could do nothing to him (he stated his reasons; I won't mention them here).
2. He subsequently brought half a dozen individuals from town to manhandle the lecturer.

With the above info, conclude by yourself if this sounds like a guy who was victimized after calmly explaining things to the lecturer.

NB: As I said, I did not witness any of the above, but I have been briefed twice.

Briefed by whom?
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by SangoOlukosOba: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Briefed by whom?
[/s]
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by SangoOlukosOba: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Is that the picture of the lecturer?

He looks hungry.

And you know what they say about a hungry man...
[/s]
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
proffemi:

The OP must be a dishonest clown for writing the above.

1. I know that ATM. It is right beside the road, but sensible students know to queue ALONG the road, while others prefer to obstruct traffic. Most times when I come to White House, I have to toot on the horn for some clown to leave the road. Mind you, members of staff use this same ATM, and never obstruct the road.

2. I have heard this story from two eye-witnesses: one member of staff and one student. Your Dolapo was not the one obstructing the road. The original offender accepted the lecturer's rebuke with little protest while Dolapo flew in, doubtless because he believes he is connected. You wouldn't describe Dolapo's entry into the fray as "proceeded to explain the situation to the lecturer" unless you were either not properly briefed, or a shameless liar.

You should learn to always stay on the side of the truth. I barely know this Ajao guy, and don't care about the outcome of this case. Still: stay on the side of the truth; if you try to soil a guy's reputation with half truths and outright lies, your own downfall may follow in short order.

No matter what happened, the lecturer should NEVER have hit a student.

You know he could go to jail for that?

I know that Nigerian youths are mostly lacking in curtsy and decorum, that's why a lecturer should just do his job conscientiously and avoid the mostly spoilt brats.

See now, they've implicated the man. Soiled his name and all for what? Just a few minutes of anger management and control would have prevented this.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Oduduwa Republic would be so lawful
I too love OAU
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by proffemi: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
FrLukas:

Briefed by whom?

I was clear about this in my first post, just a few cm above the second. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by AniwetaluEmma(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
The student was probably rude to him. No right thinking human being will suddenly pounced on his fellow human being without provocation.
Similar event happened recently in my school. I had gone to ATM to withdraw some cash. I joined the line. I was waiting for my turn when suddenly two boys came and went straight to the machine to withdraw without minding the the people on the line. The lady that was to withdraw before me was asked to step aside. I politely told them that they have to join the line. The lanky one shushed me and raised middle finger at my face. Can you imagine that. ThankGod people came to my defence and they were punished. There are some animals in school answering students.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Prophet777: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nigeria lecturers are demy gods in their various university...
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by shogsmania: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
tophumble:
OAU lecturers and sex scandal be like bread and butter.

Se afise ni?
See as you disgrace yourself like this
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Neoteny7: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
ThierryJay:

And you had to "Concrete" the author in retaliation!

Lol good catch

My phone is suffering from a severe case of autocorrect syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.