Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? (355 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Usually the reverse is always the case.

On very rare occasions will a lady take a guy out and do the spending.

Some guys may find it offensive or degrading or embarrassing to have a lady take them out and get a treat, perhaps as a casual friend, intimate friend or a spouse.

some ladies may have issues with that too, but some as well do not think it's too much of a big deal.

what do u think?
Re: Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
marriage, relationships or friendships should be spiced up with such type of creativity or swap activity... I believe the ability for one to be spontaneous and expressive with ideas like that makes them interesting, entertaining, likeable and lovable.

should a guy get such invite, he shouldn't frown and turn it down, neither should it affect his ego or masculinity. so long as u av an identity and ur mettle is intact. why notgrin
Re: Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? by Easybela(f): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
undecided a guy took me out,I asked for his permission to pay for what we ate,dude took offense and was angry. He mistook my gesture for looking down on him. Not every guy likes it. I won't try it again
Re: Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Easybela:
undecided a guy took me out,I asked for his permission to pay for what we ate,dude took offense and was angry. He mistook my gesture for looking down on him. Not every guy likes it. I won't try it again
lol. u sure? u sure say the guy dey vex... Naija guys wey neva chop belle full dey form chairmangrin
Re: Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Easybela:
can u kindly try that with megrin
Re: Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? by ipobarethieves: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
sad nothing do u.Nah to Dey push the trowle,Pipu go think say nah love/nah ur money she use pay.Abeg,No dull time
Re: Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Easybela:

U see ur life? Sister u have bn looking for an excuse to justify the idea of women not spending on men n one coconut head nigger just helped u wt a good reason to give u a clear conscience on dat. Please not all men are full of such unnecessary ego. I think the guy that took u out is an insecure broke ass nigga...
Re: Would It Be Wierd If A Lady Takes A Guy Out On A Shopping Spree? by Conner44: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
My brodas in the house, if a Nigerian female tells you to follow her for shopping spree ... and that she’s the one paying ... bobo RUN

Na setup, kidnapping, robbery, witchcraft, trap etc. you will never be a real man again because they have stolen your ‘macho’.

If an oyibo invites you then you can go. It will be fine. They are angels wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does This Make Her A Wife Material? / HOW TO MANAGE EMOTIONS IN RELATIONSHIPS / A salutation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.