Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (80082 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ElonMosque(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
desertboom:
When they say infected patient has been discharged from the hospital. Does it mean he or she was cured?

I am curious to get the answer to my question above

Nope. They will discharge the person with the sickness
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Maybe they have gone six feet beneath. You never can tell...
desertboom:
When they say infected patient has been discharged from the hospital. Does it mean he or she was cured?

I am curious to get the answer to my question above
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Justbright(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2020
VicM6:
TB Joshua prophesy is coming to past..... He man of God said 27 march will be d end of this epidemic virus...... I pray so

Y e no see d birth of covad-19 in his new year prophesy?...after china announced dats back dat covard -19 has reached its peak, evwn d dumbest of a peraon kno dat a decline in d virus is in site....prophessy my ass

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ElonMosque(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Yemisimeek12:
Please help a sister, I live in Lagos and my Jamb exam is tomorrow in OAU. I don't have transport, please help me God will bless you ... here is my acct number
0059044145 access bank

Life go soon tire you
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2020
VicM6:
TB Joshua prophesy is coming to past..... He man of God said 27 march will be d end of this epidemic virus...... I pray so
How many him heal?
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Xisnin(m): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2020
VicM6:
SMH

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Lordjb: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Topmaike007:
do you want to give us direct link to china
see my signature below for direct link grin
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by justiniyke29: 12:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Euegene100001:
Have u guys seen this
not really, but i have read a lot of dean koontz book eg tick tock, shadow fire, by the light of the moon, door to december, the good samaritan and many more. He Is a Genius, one of my favourite writter after Nora Roberts And Terry Goodkind( The Best In The World To Me).

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by anonymousghost2(m): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

China just used this Corona virus to show the world hoe strong they are, from the containment and elimination of virus outbreak to their new 5G technology

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-deny-americans-coronavirus-drugs?fbclid=IwAR39r9rafW2qxfiTOgtb3BxwezQ__wsjqQiyMTNkGqjSfraF35QFXWxPLa8

The even accused Americans of engineering the virus and trying to hide it, and they promised never to share their major drugs with US

Yeye talk
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by RaptorX: 1:32am On Mar 16, 2020
I see China emerging from this crisis a very strong world power. And I think Africa will benefit tremendously. Cause when countries like the US and Italy were banning Chinese citizens coming to their country at the height of the pandemic in China, Africa did not follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by baby124: 1:37am On Mar 16, 2020
These are models and a propaganda video. Health workers battling Corona don’t look this fresh. In fact, most have wounds on their face from wearing the mask so long cause of the friction on their skin and they don’t wear these paper masks.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by blazesam(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2020
All this developed nation's, they think they are wise, Nigerians will not die of it, they keep creating things that will make your economy bend and bow to their own economy for years. We suffered HIV here, now HIV is like a no problem stuff, they brought Ebola which we jumped and passed. Corona came we jumped and they speedily got the vaccine. Wait for us, una go die all ... Idiot 1st and 2nd world countries... We the LDCs got God
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by RaptorX: 1:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Euegene100001:
Good news
Have anybody read this book ?
It was published in year 1981
The 2020 prediction was from psychic Sylvia Browne in her 2008 book End of Days not from Dean Koontz 1981 book Eyes of Darkness.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by SOFTENGR: 1:49am On Mar 16, 2020
No wonder some clergy men want to cash in on this by predicting when covid-19 will end grin
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ipobarethieves: 3:44am On Mar 16, 2020
sad
Yemisimeek12:
Please help a sister, I live in Lagos and my Jamb exam is tomorrow in OAU. I don't have transport, please help me God will bless you ... here is my acct number
0059044145 access bank
fake Nairalander.Who told u dat we have cbn /printing machine here?In d event dem five u admission,u’use anoda monika to disturb us again abi? Why not sidon do ur exam within Lagos?Wish u well
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by bluefilm: 3:48am On Mar 16, 2020
China is great.

China will rule the world.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by back2sender: 4:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Petenoir:
Should we someone's prophecy is about to come to pass?
That someone watches international media to know the trends and use that to prophesy to deceive himself and not us.
We know there tricks
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by back2sender: 4:12am On Mar 16, 2020
SOFTENGR:
No wonder some clergy men want to cash in on this by predicting when covid-19 will end grin
Exactly. Science dis the work and al this fake god of men are now coming out to give thier normal fakes after watching the trend of the disease in international media.
Why didn't they give this prophesy in December 2019?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Btruth: 4:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Thank God for answering prayers.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by bendazum: 4:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Petenoir:
Should we someone's prophecy is about to come to pass?

Senior Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua. Mention his name. Stop being a hypocrite.

Emmanuel!
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by chukxie(m): 5:06am On Mar 16, 2020
China is like that friend you love to hate, and hate to love. Either way the value of that friend is indisputable. I am exceedingly glad the virus has wound down in China because 100% of my income comes from China. I have been tremendously blessed by the opportunities China has afforded me. And I'm certain a lot of mini importers, importers and business people who in one way or another make money from China are glad, too.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by mu2sa2: 5:16am On Mar 16, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I don't believe this cheap propaganda. Chinese government are the most hit by the outbreak, they will do anything to make it seem like everything is fine now to revive their economy
If you dont believe it, no wahala. You may even decide that coronavirus outbreak is a hoax or that the chinco phone in your hands is a hoax.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by bendazum: 5:22am On Mar 16, 2020
magzey:
We know thats why Chinese product don't last longer, their Corocoro sickness will not last. grin grin

Was this crap meant to be a joke?
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by bigiyaro(m): 5:29am On Mar 16, 2020
I hope some unscrupulous Nigerians will not gain import the temporary hospital's equipment.... come and buy your London used beds here....
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by RaptorX: 5:30am On Mar 16, 2020
I heard it was the plasma from the Cameroonian student who was infected and later recover, that was used to cure all this Chinese. But you will never hear this on CNN how this African saved the Chinese and potentially the world from a catastrophe.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Basher8583: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I don't believe this cheap propaganda. Chinese government are the most hit by the outbreak, they will do anything to make it seem like everything is fine now to revive their economy

Who cares if its over or not. Just continue the practice of good sanitation and hygiene. Abi e don tire you?
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Basher8583: 5:59am On Mar 16, 2020
bendazum:

Senior Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua. Mention his name. Stop being a hypocrite.

Emmanuel!

That fraudster that couldn't predict the coming of covid19 but can predict the end. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Covid 19 is saying goodbye to the world. Chinese doctors are capable of handling the situation. In Nigeria, 45 percent of our medical personnel are incompetent. Most of the naija competent doctors have japa because of the small money they are paying them as salary.
Nigeria is a cursed country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.