Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (80056 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by lastempero: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Trust china at ur own peril, they might be forced to do that just to build up confidence for foreigners. The same china that denied the virus.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by bigpicture001: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:

yeah its true, China just played a fast one on the west

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-deny-americans-coronavirus-drugs?fbclid=IwAR39r9rafW2qxfiTOgtb3BxwezQ__wsjqQiyMTNkGqjSfraF35QFXWxPLa8

In terms of international cooperation,China is the worst on earth

They hid the secrets of source of silk material for over 100years from THE REAT OF THE WORLD. preferring instead the world buy only from them....

Europe had to send spies that spent over two years b4 they knew the source of silk was from an insect nd not plant......

When they knew this...they exposed china

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
icebird25:
Where's the video

Are you blind?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please help a sister, I live in Lagos and my Jamb exam is tomorrow in OAU. I don't have transport, please help me God will bless you ... here is my acct number
0059044145 access bank
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by gambia(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yemisimeek12:
Please help a sister, I live in Lagos and my Jamb exam is tomorrow in OAU. I don't have transport, please help me God will bless you ... here is my acct number
0059044145 access bank

So how will you pay your school fees if you can't afford transport fare to write Jamb exam? I thought all these online begging stopped in 2019. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by saajus: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Great Job China
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by lanrex101: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
tstx:
Time to buy btc
I swear
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ekwerendi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Will our EPL, CL and EUROPA LEAGUE BE BACK Life is very boring this weekend
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Topmaike007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lordjb:
Nice one
do you want to give us direct link to china
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Discovery4today: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Euegene100001: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Abi
friday2011:

No wahala, by the time the 2030 own go happen, I go don relocate go Antarctica with my family, na dat side sure pass.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by domido(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Whatever. They started this problem so it is their responsibility to end it. Imagine eating raw bat meat and snake meat. Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit.

Bat meat?? Wwhaaaaattt!!
You have wide wide imagination
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by osusuallstars: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Will it stops them from eating rats ,toad cockroaches ,lizards, millipede , centipedes and snakes raw

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by osusuallstars: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
gambia:

So how will you pay your school fees if you can't afford transport fare to write Jamb exam? I thought all these online begging stopped in 2019. undecided

That guy must be from Yoruba or Edo

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by osusuallstars: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yemisimeek12:
0059044145 access bank

Your name is Ajayi Yinka Ade .
Yoruba and begging near almajiri own .
Its not a must that you must go to the university.
Look for one trade and learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Shaprara: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Believe China at your own peril.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by succri(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
After they succeeded in shipping the virus overseas wink

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
TheExecutioner:
If this is true, then it's a welcome development. But we must take anything coming from the Chinkos with a grain of salt because nobody sabi stunt and propaganda pass dem.
They said WHO reported it yet you are still paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by LadySarah: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Petenoir:
Should we someone's prophecy is about to come to pass?

It has been written a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by CanadaOrBust: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

That makes them smart... Watch how those nations killing their economies with panic and fear will come begging at the feet of China and other Asian countries when (not if) this finally blows over.

N.B... Not supporting China in any way (dislike that nation), but containing this viral spread is not really as impossible or herculean as the incompetent Europe and America will have you think.

Winter in China ends in February. The weather has been getting rapidly warmer. How come nobody sees the connection

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Saintp(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is too early except they are doing this for propaganda. As long as there is coronavirus in other parts of the world, it is not yet uhuru for China. It takes few imported cases from abroad to start the chain all over again

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Fragility6: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Whatever. They started this problem so it is their responsibility to end it. Imagine eating raw bat meat and snake meat. Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit.

U forget Civet Cat. I only get to know say diz type of cat dey exist wen d virus come out... Diz one na warning to 'I dey eat anything ' gang
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Vainglory: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I don't believe this cheap propaganda. Chinese government are the most hit by the outbreak, they will do anything to make it seem like everything is fine now to revive their economy
A sadist spotted. So you are not happy with the good news. Sorry sir, the virus will disappear on the 26th of this month.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by knowhowk: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Euegene100001:
Good news
Have anybody read this book ?
It was published in year 1981
Sir ,there is no connection between the book and the Covid 19 .Read well
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by patomberekpe(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
lies lies lies, other cities like Guangzhou have not fully resume business,You must wear mask before You enters shopping centers, How come Wuhan? I have a friend in Wuhan he suppose supply me with Shoes,But he says everywhere Is Still on lockdown.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by drololaaof: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Congratulations, there is nothing like freedom from diseases and illnesses both the sick and the caregivers
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by knowhowk: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Offpoint:
A Virus your immune system is capable of wiping out is not dangerous as y'all are panicking and screaming end of the world....

Read about Justinian plague and Black Death... then you'll know Corona is a joke.
Who are you , You really make my day ,Your comments is Amazing .I wrote an article about a therapy to make our Immune system strong to Wade away the Virus many do not regard it .https://www.nairaland.com/5712094/corona-virus-covid-19-natural
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by mechanics(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
It has gone and never show up again.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by udemzyudex(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:
cool

China just used this Corona virus to show the world hoe strong they are, from the containment and elimination of virus outbreak to their new 5G technology

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-deny-americans-coronavirus-drugs?fbclid=IwAR39r9rafW2qxfiTOgtb3BxwezQ__wsjqQiyMTNkGqjSfraF35QFXWxPLa8

The even accused Americans of engineering the virus and trying to hide it, and they promised never to share their major drugs with US

This one no be talk ,you know how many people die cos of this Corona for China?

So a country go purposely kill her citizens just to show say them strong?

Na wa ooo .

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by AjalaDtraveller(f): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
In the country where I live we currently have over 5,000 in hospital and some of which died today. In Italy the daily death rate is alarming. Only yesterday 188 people died in one day. You guys should learn to read and not take things hook line and sinker. Especially all you TB Joshua followers

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ElonMosque(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
tstx:
Time to buy btc

Everytime is a time to buy btc for you lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.