Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix (41288 Views)

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by ikennamadu1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
kestolove95:
But why Igbo girls dey do like dix? Na question I ask o
Your head no correct.... Devil done piss for your brain abi
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by Onlyonebuhari: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Metrixnews:
Barely a week after the lifeless body of a woman was found wrapped in a sack bag dumped near Amachara general hospital, opposite Assemblies Of God Church Umuokpara in Umuahia South local government area of Abia state, another dead body of a baby boy has emerged.

The lifeless baby was packed in a black polythene bag and abandoned around Crowther by Ibeku Road in Umuahia, Abia State, ABN TV reports.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/03/lifeless-baby-in-polythene-bag-discovered-in-umuahia-street-graphic-photos/

This same people again! Why killing the sinless ones?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by Ogaga87(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Igbo and Sodom na Gomorrah

Naked wizardry is treated as usual

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by AreaFada2: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fact is pregnancies out of wedlock are here to stay. Best to avoid them BUT we must face reality as it is.

When it's frowned so much upon in some societies that some people think murder of innocent babies is lesser evil than facing shame brought upon her family, then something is seriously wrong.

RIP little baby.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by AnanseK(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
About the Lagos bomb blast today
This is an attack carried out by the northern army
I've been telling you for months
Lagos is going to be attacked
This is not a pipeline explosion
More attacks to come and many people massacred
But God will console His people
The end will bring new beginning to the people of Judah

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by Farki: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Clearly an abortion done halfway through the pregnancy. Some people really shouldn't be getting pregnant in the first place.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by Farki: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Goldenheart:
A sachet of condom would ve prevented this... cry

We need to popularise use of IUDs in Nigeria. It is a long term solution to unwanted pregnancies in Nigeria. If we can arrange discrete installation for women who request it dumped babies will be a thing of the past
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by Ghallant01(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Some people are just heartless... People no get joy at all
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by policy12: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
kestolove95:
But why Igbo girls dey do like dix? Na question I ask o

Egungun be careful...na answer you go get.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by chuska(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Be merciful onto your children
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by LoveFayfay(f): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
That woman is a wasted sperm. she isn't human but an heartless Bleep head imbeciled piece of shit. *spits*
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by victorian(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
My question to all these new born being thrown away is this

Why would a man or boy have sex Without using condom or insist on condom.

U have sex with the opposite sex and just pour everything in then expect she won't get pregnant

Honestly I wonder how guys think sometimes.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by pacificom: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
The person that threw these baby away will never die well. Idiot !
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Girls leave boyfriends you won't hear cos of shawama and phones.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by Adgideon(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Abia state again no problem make una contuine
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by BluntBoy(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2020
victorian:
My question to all these new born being thrown away is this

Why would a man or boy have sex Without using condom or insist on condom.

U have sex with the opposite sex and just pour everything in then expect she won't get pregnant

Honestly I wonder how guys think sometimes.

Why are you blaming only the guys?

I have heard stories that it is even the girls who pressurize their guys into having sex without condoms. I want to believe that men (especially the unemployed ones) fear unwanted pregnancy even more than the girls.

Have you not heard the joke of how the girls would sometimes wrap their legs around the guy and thereby forcing him to ejaculate inside them?

The question should be: "Why do girls not like condoms?" And why do they always feel like they know their safest periods. They tell their boyfriends, "Don't worry, I am safe. I will take care of everything" Then they force the poor boy to go raw with dire consequences.

To the guys in the house, never trust a woman when she tells you that she is in her safe period. Many of them don't even keep an ovulation chart. There is a chance (however small) of getting a girl pregnant whenever you have unprotected sex with her, even if she keeps an ovulation chart. If you are not ready to be Baba Johnbull, it is either you zip up or you play safe.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by Makavelli25: 1:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Happyguy201:

Your a real nigga what is your favorite Tupac song
I love all his songs
I love em all.
Hit em up
Changes
All eyez on me
Cali love
Dearmama
Wonder why they call u bit€h
all on replay this week
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by platido(m): 5:10am On Mar 16, 2020
And in nearest future. The heartless woman will be crying for the fruit of womb...combing churches here and there, accusing fingers, pushing the innocent young man, blaming the man's mother and generations.

But she has forgotten what she did in time past
Just this our his always too merciful, despite this he'll still give us second chance.

I pray may heaven receive the soul of the innocent child.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by juniorstar(m): 5:22am On Mar 16, 2020
come to think of it...sometimes its women who do such dat end up marrying good men and having children in her family while some ladies who have kept themselves end up looking for fruit of the womb. what an irony!
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by hopexter(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Arrewa:
If na for north this happen now we no go hear word...

They will come to tell you how backward the north is...they will come here to tell how poor and primitive the north is...

Now because it happened in the land of the rising sun! Check all the comments and see...

. Nobody will blame any tribe or insult any tribe
. If you do... You'll be banned

Why do some southerners derive joy in insulting the north??

Why is the north badly stereotyped by some southerners??

Why the hatred??

Abortion is better than this, how can you force a child to life only to be mistreated and abandoned. Igbo people get evil mind sha.

Aboki, you saying all these doesn't mean the North isn't backward. Scavenging people's backyards all in the name of herding is total backwardness. Accept the truth for once undecided
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix by ma373733(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gforce2015:

when you visit any ashewo base in any part of the world at least you must see 5 Igbo ladies around the place. Ashewo work is part of Igbo heritage and culture.

People don't even get to rest in peace in south
waste because Yorobastards will eventually mine their skulls for ritualsgringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics / Chinese Man Arrested With N1.73bn Pangolin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.