Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long (8003 Views)

Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fellow nairanders biko permit me to express my fears here maybe just maybe i may have a good edviser on this platform whose advice might just be the saving hrace for my marriage. Am using a friend's nairaland account for this post because am yet to have mine.

Permit me to skip my identity. am a pretty 25yrs old lady from one of the states in the western part of nigeria but married to a very loving and caring man from akwa ibom state nigeria. We got married on the 13th jan, 2018 meaning that our marriage is just three days old today

I met my husband in June 2017. We started a platonic friendship which later culminated into what i called a pure christian courtship meaning that we never had sex at any time during that period.

Long story short, on our wedding night, it was time for "fellowship" lol and behold the biggest joystick stared me in the face. i collapsed into our matrimonial bed and practically passed out at the sight of the monstrous "drilling pipe"

My husband understood what was happening and decided to calm me down after which he started working on me gently but couldnt penetrate me. after much trials he applied some vaseline lubricant before he succeeded in penetrating. fellow nairalanders i cried, i wept like a teenager that was being assaulted. the pains was hellish. for avery long time my husband drilled my oilwell and by the time he was through i was completed drained out.

Since on saturday night till the early hours of today, my hubby has been ridding me. I am contemplating divorce because i can't stand it. Please i need your sincere advice before i wll do something terrible to myself. thanks.
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by mazimee(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Your hubby? Are you a gay?

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by ifyeky(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
continue crying don't worry very soon a smart girl out there will snatch yur husband from u.......jz wait and see.

#proudly Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
I suspect reverse/revert psychology here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by donstan18: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
m
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
LET THE BIG DICK GUYS COMMENT PLEASE...

Please If You Have Small Prick... Go To Hell undecided
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by princechurchill(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
When my lady is so happy about me having her dream monster deek dat makes her to reach ecstasy so easily on the second round

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by tealaw(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
I smell lies here. Akwa ibom.ppl hv small dicks

10 Likes

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Nygma(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
Fellow nairanders biko permit me to express my fears here maybe just maybe i may have a good edviser on this platform whose advice might just be the saving hrace for my marriage. Am using a friend's nairaland account for this post because am yet to have mine.

Permit me to skip my identity. am a pretty 25yrs old lady from one of the states in the western part of nigeria but married to a very loving and caring man from akwa ibom state nigeria. We got married on the 13th jan, 2018 meaning that our marriage is just three days old today

I met my husband in June 2017. We started a platonic friendship which later culminated into what i called a pure christian courtship meaning that we never had sex at any time during that period.

Long story short, on our wedding night, it was time for "fellowship" lol and behold the biggest joystick stared me in the face. i collapsed into our matrimonial bed and practically passed out at the sight of the monstrous "drilling pipe"

My husband understood what was happening and decided to calm me down after which he started working on me gently but couldnt penetrate me. after much trials he applied some vaseline lubricant before he succeeded in penetrating. fellow nairalanders i cried, i wept like a teenager that was being assaulted. the pains was hellish. for avery long time my husband drilled my oilwell and by the time he was through i was completed drained out.

Since on saturday night till the early hours of today, my hubby has been ridding me. I am contemplating divorce because i can't stand it. Please i need your sincere advice before i wll do something terrible to myself. thanks.
My sincere advice??
1.Cut the phallus by at least 4inches
2.I actually have a small dicc if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Cletus77(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
tealaw:
You go fear fear wen you see

1 Like

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Orodje(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
That's why sex before marriage is good, my dad always advice that you have to test her before marrying her

And to the gal I for say make u bear with am, I must say you are very lucky, small small u go master am, to to na elastic
Na so one babe dey tell me say my junior too big but as time goes on she nor fit dey without she nor see junior grin
#Teammonsterdick

1 Like

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by LexngtonSteele: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fake story ....very obvious

tealaw:

Sir Dick-Measurer the Royal Fagg0t 1

I hail shocked

1 Like

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Georgeboy: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
igwegeorgiano:

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Georgeboy: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Georgeboy post=64226840][/quote] Haba don't be afraid because he that's in you is greater than he that's in him please, fear no fear because thou shall ask and it shall be given.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by uwa1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmm.... All dis konga and jumia online delivery marriages... U can touch and test what u want to buy....
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Georgeboy: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Georgeboy post=64226840][/quote] Just cool down for a little and with time it will be your favourite as usual or better still kill your self instead of committing suicide.
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by ponti93(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
I thought girls like big diks
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Ten06(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
igwegeorgiano:

This is just the beginning, you will get used to it. And it will also help you during childbirth cos your thing would have been well drilled that the child will sing hallelujah when strolling out.
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by realistkem(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
HE DIDNT MEET U A VIRGIN WHAT IS THE ADO ABOUT NOTHING , ABI U NEVER SLEEP WITH UP TO 20 GUYS FOR UR LIFE
grin cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Mrkumareze(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tekno the big cassava master is needed here.
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by deewhydoski(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lies full for nairaland this days....
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by deewhydoski(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lies full for nairaland this days

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by dollyjoy(f): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
My secret fear.cry
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Yeligray(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
I wonder why people believe lies so easily

1 Like

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Come let me hold it for you grin

No worry yourself, go an siddon, ova deh soo grin
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by jerflakes(m): 3:28am On Jan 16, 2018
DeadRat:
LET THE BIG DICK GUYS COMMENT PLEASE...

Please If You Have Small Prick... Go To Hell undecided

From the way you talk, you obviously have a pencil penis

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2018
jerflakes:

From the way you talk, you obviously have a pencil penis
Okay, you Can Now Go To Hell wink
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by anibirelawal(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nawa o...! come to think of it, how many joystick have you seen before.?
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by anibirelawal(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
tealaw:

She meant opposite side of it...
Re: Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long by jerflakes(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeadRat:
Okay, you Can Now Go To Hell wink

Pencil dick

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? / Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.