Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Suicide Note - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Suicide Note (1491 Views)

I've Chosen Beyonce's "I Was Here" As My Suicide Note. / The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. / Suicide Note Written By A 15-year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Suicide Note by Vloml222(f): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys! This is real and no bullshit!
Am no attention seeker or name it.
Am very much tired of living, this is to everyone out there
Just like me! The truth is no matter what we do or think we cant fit into this harsh world.
Am done.., am really done with living.
I pray my daughter forgives me n my unborn .
Re: My Suicide Note by SweetCunt97(f): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vloml222:
Just like me! The truth is no matter what we do or think we cant fit into this harsh world.
How much do u need?

4 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by daddytime(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Drop your account number.

2 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by Gwagone: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Op, what's your point exactly?
undecided
Look here my sister, I should have done what you are about to do since the days of my secondary school, even up to now sef.
What I face before I finish secondary school is what I pray my children will never encounter. I am still facing more tribulations just to go for a 3 years course in the higher institution. Nobody to sponsor me but I chose to do it just to acquire what I want here. I don't have much to say but
PLEASE, PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER AND THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE AS IT IS BRIGHT, can't you see it?

3 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by slimjohn2k5: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Your phone number and I can call u n give one reason not to do it

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note by thorpido(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Can we talk about it?Call me.

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Can I visit you? Reply pls

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vloml222:
bro, exactly 3weeks ago, I was exactly where u are right now, check my post on nairaland, it's not worth it.
Funny enough, have prepared everything I needed to commit suicide, but I thank God today. Though no one helped me financially, they talked. Me out of it
A week after, I was almost bitten by a snake when I wanted to use the toilet.

Lost my compant
My properties
My wife and kids now stay with my inlaw and I squat somewhere doing menial jobs to survive.
Mind you, I once had a company where I pay workers.
So my brother, whatever you are going through will pass and you will thank God again, just have faith

6 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
daddytime:
Drop your account number.
5330424024 fidelity bank God bless you sir, anything will suffice
Re: My Suicide Note by madampresident(f): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Op please don't do it. The night is darkest just before dawn. Whatever rejection or circumstance you are going through, please know that time changes everything.

Speak to someone, it helps.

If it's a money problem, drop your account and I'll help upon confirmation.

4 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
What you're going through atm people had gone through worst, just don't give up yet. Fight it through at least for the sake of your daughter if not for anything else.

Since your maker hasn't seen it fit to call you, you've no right whatsoever not to perform your job/role as a mother.

If you go through with it and leave your poor daughter in the mercy of paedophiles, rapist, robbers, cultists and bad association, even in your death you'll never find peace.
Re: My Suicide Note by chiiraq802(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
bro, exactly 3weeks ago, I was exactly where u are right now, check my post on nairaland, it's not worth it.
Funny enough, have prepared everything I needed to commit suicide, but I thank God today. Though no one helped me financially, they talked. Me out of it

Lost my compant
My properties
My wife and kids now stay with my inlaw and I squat somewhere doing menial jobs to survive.
So my brother, whatever you are going through will pass and you will thank God again, just have faith
Thank God for your life bro...God will surely make you smile again....

2 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by namiji2598: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
RIP ma
This world Don tire us all
I will soon be joining self
Am tired

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note by Vloml222(f): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
I dont have money issues , I just feel lost n tired of trying.my life seems to be an episode..I really cant say...this pain I absorb , there are days I cry, happy n really frustrated...and now I feel nothing but hate to life...
Dont judge me!
But you can never know how it feels like to walk in such shoes .....n believe me I appreciate ur words..
I came up here to drop a note for evidence ....
So when it happens , no one should feel guilty..
I chose the part I took.
N am glad I will be leaving all behind..
Re: My Suicide Note by thorpido(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vloml222:
I dont have money issues , I just feel lost n tired of trying.my life seems to be an episode..I really cant say...this pain I absorb , there are days I cry, happy n really frustrated...and now I feel nothing but hate to life...
Dont judge me!
But you can never know how it feels like to walk in such shoes .....n believe me I appreciate ur words..
I chose the part I took.

Let's talk about it.Holla

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note by Pemivy01(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please OP for the sake of your daughter don't do it, think of her as the reason why you should live please.

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vloml222:
Dont judge me!
I chose the part I took.

Since you've made up your mind all I say is goodluck.

But please make sure your child(ren) are/is entrusted in the care of someone capable with enough financial backing.
I hope you find peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by ststyreal(f): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vloml222:
Dont judge me!
I chose the part I took.

So who are you leaving that innocent daughter of yours for? For her to suffer without a mother in this cold world, huh? Nothing you are going through that no one hasn't gone through yet.... Just make sure you settle that innocent daughter of yours before leaving. Nothing is impossible for anyone who believe. Those in the hospital are begging God to give them a second chance to live and you are here boldly telling us you want to terminate your life, as if you created yourself in the first place.... I hardly comment but the boldness at which you talked about taking your life force me to type. Just sit down and think of what will happen to your daughter after your exit before carrying out your wish.... I pray you think positively..... May God give you the grace to change your mind for good. . Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
chiiraq802:
Thank God for your life bro...God will surely make you smile again....
amen thanks
Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
madampresident:
Op please don't do it. The night is darkest just before dawn. Whatever rejection or circumstance you are going through, please know that time changes everything.

Speak to someone, it helps.

If it's a money problem, drop your account and I'll help upon confirmation.
ma/sir pls I also need help, was about doing same some weeks ago, thank God I overcame it but whatever you give me to keep body and soul together, I will appreciate.
Below is what I build for a living till things went aury.
5330424024 fidelity bank God bless you sir /ma
Have two kids

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Since you've made up your mind all I say is goodluck.

But please make sure your child(ren) are/is entrusted in the care of someone capable with enough financial backing.
I hope you find peace.
my sister, you can put in more effort in convincing him not to do it, depression is very real, I almost took my life, imagine someone who gives freely now begging to feed.
Thanks Sha for reaching out to him
Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vloml222:
Dont judge me!
I chose the part I took.

I still reiterate, whatever you've gone through can't be worst like mine.
Do u know how it feels not staying with your kids?
Squatting
Begging to survive?
I was used to luxury, the first time I went for bricklaying job, I almost died.
Had about 10 employees
Had landed property
Kids go to one of the best school
Have paid people's shop rent before
Paid unknown people's school fees
Now I do odd jobs to survive
Sometimes beg to feed
Find it difficult to shave or barb.
But trust me I know soon, everything that has made me cry, I will look back and smile.
Just summon courage and face your fears and worries.

4 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note by illicit(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
this life sha
Re: My Suicide Note by Whyzaid(f): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please don't be a coward, summon courage and you will discover that, you're very close to your sunshine.
Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Nairaland is just kinda the best family you can have.....
Op we've all been thru shits ...
Some of us are still passing thru it ....

Just summon courage and face life.....

This shit will pass ......

Don't give up

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Lol
Good luck �
This buhari self angry
Re: My Suicide Note by edoman2016: 4:46am On Mar 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
I still reiterate, whatever you've gone through can't be worst like mine.
Do u know how it feels not staying with your kids?
Squatting
Begging to survive?
I was used to luxury, the first time I went for bricklaying job, I almost died.
Had about 10 employees
Had landed property
Kids go to one of the best school
Have paid people's shop rent before
Paid unknown people's school fees
Now I do odd jobs to survive
Sometimes beg to feed
Find it difficult to shave or barb.
But trust me I know soon, everything that has made me cry, I will look back and smile.
Just summon courage and face your fears and worries.
Sorry, can you please share your story how you suffered misfortune and lost everything? I can learn from your experience.
Re: My Suicide Note by Dyt(f): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Vloml222:
Dont judge me!
I chose the part I took.

Man issue?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2020
edoman2016:

Sorry, can you please share your story how you suffered misfortune and lost everything? I can learn from your experience.
check my topic
Re: My Suicide Note by drmikeadams(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2020
southniyikaye:

Lost my compant
My properties
wow
Re: My Suicide Note by Greatzeus(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Vloml222:
" I wake up in the morning and I ask myself,is life worth living or should I blast myself?"
Those were the words of Umar Shakur, of course he did not shoot himself. Rather he discovered his talent,pursued it and became one of the greatest rappers of all time.
God has given you all you need to be successful and happy in life. Look within,it's inside you. Stop putting your happiness on what others think or will do for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Person: Have You Seen Him At All / I Don’t What To With My Fiancé / Marital Sex Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.