Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Suicide Note - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Suicide Note (1502 Views)

I've Chosen Beyonce's "I Was Here" As My Suicide Note. / The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. / Suicide Note Written By A 15-year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Suicide Note by edoman2016: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
check my topic
I have checked your topics. Most of the business you started then before they all collapsed, did you acquire the skills and trainings before setting it up? Were they mismanaged by you? I want you to ponder on it.
Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2020
madampresident:
Op please don't do it. The night is darkest just before dawn. Whatever rejection or circumstance you are going through, please know that time changes everything.

Speak to someone, it helps.

If it's a money problem, drop your account and I'll help upon confirmation.
madam president please if you can help me out too, I will be most grateful. Life is tiring but suicide is a very tough decision. I hope I find favor with you
sterling bank 0072053910
Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2020
edoman2016:

I have checked your topics. Most of the business you started then before they all collapsed, did you acquire the skills and trainings before setting it up? Were they mismanaged by you? I want you to ponder on it.
it was spiritual bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? / Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not / Samsung TV - 50k - Lagos Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.