Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) (13803 Views)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) / Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Where is Nas?

2 Likes

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
tillaman:
yeah you may be rich and not eat healthy but it still sums up to having money!!!
Person wey no get money fit afford dietitian or nutritionist

You don't have to be rich to see either of those. With the internet onyr can search for many healthy recipes.
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
maynation:

Wow.
He and his son look a lot alike then.
Thanks for clarifying.

Yes they look alike. You're welcome.
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Danhumprey:
Wait! Jennifer Lopez is black? As in black? Whoa! shocked
She's not black..

Hispanics..

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Where is Samuel L Jackson
Maria Carey
Beyoncé
Beyonce is still too young to be placed on this list..

Everyone there is over 40 years..
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Nickshrapnel: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Beyonce is still too young to be placed on this list..

Everyone there is over 40 years..
Yeah, I figured

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
the list lacks merit on many aspects;

1. A sizable number of them(especially the females) have gone under the knife.
2. It's evident that many of them have actually aged, basically looking at these pictures presented here will show you that. Very few of them, less than 10 actually haven't aged.

I can't believe obama and his wife are there. Obama that has gray hairs already?
Even Jzay has aged unless aging means different thing to you.

You can say they look better(as in fresher and all) but aged? A vast majority of those on the list have aged and it's evident. Try watching some of their live interviews, discussions etc.. You'll signs of aging all over most including wringles. Not all these make up faces and all
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Angella Bassett.

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Where is Atiku?
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by domido(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Real age, football or official age? cool cool
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Smara(f): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Explorers:
Michael Ealy

Those eyes kiss
Deep crush on this guy

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
98% of them are flaming gays embarassed
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Raymeskey: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
timay:

Which yeye gene. More than half of the female on that list have gone under the knife.

So don't let their social media Beauty and appearance put u under unnecessary pressure pls.

Which knife??
Please I'll love to be under such knife toogrin
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Raymeskey: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Smara:

Those eyes kiss
Deep crush on this guy
Gays......

How you take know
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Smara(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Raymeskey:

Gays......

How you take know

What are u talking about
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Iceyjay(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
khiaa:
Latinas can be black though.
Yes some but she isn't black
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Iceyjay(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Danhumprey:
I thought as much.

Are Latinos black too? Or have black genes?
They have black too that was due to slave trade back then.

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
khiaa:

You don't have to be rich to see either of those. With the internet onyr can search for many healthy recipes.
hmmm well said ma’am!!
Lesson learned
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omg!!
Lionel Riche
Regina Hall
Djimon Hansou
Halle Berry
Gabriel

VAMPIRES kiss
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sade
Janet Jackson kiss
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Marlone wayans, Usher, J-Lo shocked kiss

Jay-z grin
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Danhumprey: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Iceyjay:
They have black too that was due to slave trade back then.
Oh! Right. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Danhumprey: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
khiaa:
No.
Bless you.
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by NextD18: 4:50am On Mar 18, 2020
••••
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by NextD18: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2020
•••
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Explorers:
LL Cool J

my dude is still looking cool James todd Smith
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by jarx: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
i love them all. black is beautiful
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2020
light099:
Why not post the pics of all black celebrities alive? Because I know if you continue 95% of black celebrities still look good at old age. Blacks don't crack.

In the mean while, where's Taye Diggs, Terence and Cuba Jr?
Even Nas aka Nasir Jones aka Escobar aka God son.... Dude doesn't age at all

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2020
WildChild00:

Oshare grin
Na our lost Urhobo brother, lol..

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2020
cooljoe:
When I was younger I used to think Gabrielle Union the most beautiful black woman in the world. I'm a bit older now, and I haven't changed my mind.
She's a very beautiful lady, use to crush on her so bad growing up, she and Kelly Rowland but the latter is my fav.. She's another ageless beauty who should be on this list too, in her early 40's now i think.
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Explorers:
J Lo

Dear Explorers where's Nas? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Come For AKA For Cancelling Appearance At Event To Watch Champions League / 2face Idibia's Wife Annie Has Started Open Her bosoms Again In Lagos / Download Ovy' Voice (starring Bisola Aiyeola) Of Big Brother Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.