Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) (13799 Views)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) / Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by SangoOlukosOba: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Racist.
[/s]
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by jidxin(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2020
Explorers:
Here are some black celebrities whose looks have barely changed in the past two decades.

Gabrielle Union

https://www.boredpanda.com/black-celebrities-who-do-not-age/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

awwwwn my crush
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by csamii: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2020
No Morgan Freeman? This list is bs!

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by geezynoni: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Explorers:
Sade

ds sade is fiiiiiine

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by geezynoni: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Explorers:
J Lo

J lo...still fucking pretty
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2020
tillaman:
grin
My love for Gabrielle Union though!!!
Sanaa Lathan is hot too
I know Pharrell Williams dey moisturize like crazy!!!
They are all living the good life which all sums up to money

Not true at all. It doesn't take money to eat right and to take care of yourself.
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Jay Z is more than 51yrs
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2020
khiaa:

Not true at all. It doesn't take money to eat right and to take care of yourself.
I agree!
Eat right...
lots of vegs, low carbs.
Exercise right...
30mins of walking at least 3 times in a week.

Low intake of alcohol, but naija men just can't seem to do without drinking bottles of beer.

Truely, it isn't that difficult to look good, younger and fit.
It's all about sacrificing a few guilty pleasures.
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2020
What do you expect when there's Money cool
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Explorers:
J Lo

Since when is Jennifer Lopez black?
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by maynation(f): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Lionel Richie is 70??
shockedshocked

Mind you that first picture of Ice Cube isn't his but his son's.undecided

4 Likes

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Danhumprey:
Wait! Jennifer Lopez is black? As in black? Whoa! shocked
No.

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Iceyjay:
She's Latina not black
Latinas can be black though.
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2020
When I was younger I used to think Gabrielle Union the most beautiful black woman in the world. I'm a bit older now, and I haven't changed my mind.

5 Likes

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

I agree!
Eat right...
lots of vegs, low carbs.
Exercise right...
30mins of walking at least 3 times in a week.

Low intake of alcohol, but naija men just can't seem to do without drinking bottles of beer.

Truely, it isn't that difficult to look good, younger and fit.
It's all about sacrificing a few guilty pleasures.

Exactly. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2020
maynation:
Lionel Richie is 70??
shockedshocked

Mind you that first picture of Ice Cube isn't his but his son's.undecided

That's Ice Cube from the movie Boys in the hood.

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2020
khiaa:

Exactly. cool tongue
And ermm, ermm...
Lick right!
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2020
oprah don old, what about samuel L jackson?

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

And ermm, ermm...
Lick right!

grin cheesy
wink
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by daveP(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wait, is this the list of those that didn't go under the knife? Cos if its that, half of them will not make this list o.

Baba Richie is 70? Baba 70!!!

Our Jakande Mose is 55? Cool.

Ice Cube just seems to maintain

Where is 50cents
Morgan Freeman

Dennis Haysberts aka President Palmer of 24 series

Terry Crews
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by maynation(f): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
khiaa:

That's Ice Cube from the movie Boys in the hood.
Wow.
He and his son look a lot alike then.
Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by oaksin: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
▀▄▀▄ Property Connector ▄▀▄▀

Note: Use the link in this post to our landing page then choose your preferred social site to follow us for the full details.

NOW ON THE INFO

Affordable Land
Affordable Estates
Cheap homes
Cheap Estates
High Quality and Clean Standard Properties of choice within your choice of location, any place in Nigeria, Full and Complete real C of O, all the documents of ownership with complete right under safety purchase
Including Buying them With hurt promotional discounts.
All can not be explained here.

Visit the links below to choose your preferred social media sites to follow us and get the full details and their prices.

There we share new update and are always refreshed everyday with their best and latest prices

Follow us now on Facebook Page and benefit.
Like us and share..
thanks.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE HERE

See you.

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Danhumprey: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Iceyjay:
She's Latina not black
I thought as much.

Are Latinos black too? Or have black genes?
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Palehair:

Huh, Jennifer Lopez isn't black.

She's black.

Google bro..
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Palehair: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

She's black.

Google bro..
I think you need the Google more than I do because even the OP corrected his mistake
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Palehair: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
csamii:
No Morgan Freeman? This list is bs!
Yea, I don't think Morgan Freeman has aged well
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by Raymeskey: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gabrielle Union

How I wish I can unite with her gene
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pictures don't tell the whole story.
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by timay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Raymeskey:
Gabrielle Union

How I wish I can unite with her gene

Which yeye gene. More than half of the female on that list have gone under the knife.

So don't let their social media Beauty and appearance put u under unnecessary pressure pls.

1 Like

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Explorers:
Idris Elba

This guy here is a baby boy!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Explorers:
Michael Ealy

When Early here is not furrowing his brows, he's a sweet darling!
Re: Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) by tillaman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
khiaa:

yeah you may be rich and not eat healthy but it still sums up to having money!!!
Person wey no get money fit afford dietitian or nutritionist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities' Pix / Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere / Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.