Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep (1453 Views)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 2:58am On Mar 16, 2020
I been depressed for long, been in bed since 9:30 trying to sleep, any one out there and awake who could call please.
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by cardoso514: 3:02am On Mar 16, 2020
The Lord gives sleep to His beloved.
Whatever it is that is bothering you is not important,relax your mind
Talk personally to God and sleep will come

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 3:05am On Mar 16, 2020
cardoso514:
The Lord gives sleep to His beloved.
Whatever it is that is bothering you is not important,relax your mind
Talk personally to God and sleep will come
Okay, let me try, I been closing my eyes since and the sleep don't even come close, I just wish I can feel a little peace and sleep that will be a relief from all the dark waves of thought in my mind, thanks for the concern, let me logoff and try again
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Funny you can't sleep...well me i am just awake thinking of how to resolve my little challenge...so do the same too...think out loud.
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by SpyAC(m): 3:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Me Wey never close eyes since 8pm nko? God should give us sleep mbok
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by tolugar: 4:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Are you still up??

I only sleep in church these days
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Auxtin85(m): 4:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Been awake all night thinking of what the next few days will be like in SA. The world is sick

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Auxtin85:
Been awake all night thinking of what the next few days will be like in SA. The world is sick
You are right the way people are hoarding supplies in New York make you wonder what would happen to the world economy if we all have to seat at home.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by budaatum: 4:32am On Mar 16, 2020
I'm going to sleep! Will let you know when I wake.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Henry22(m): 4:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Hv been awake too can't sleep, hv been thinking of how I can raise 85k naira between now and Thursday or els am doomed cry
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Auxtin85(m): 4:42am On Mar 16, 2020
uruba23:

You are right the way people are hoarding supplies in New York make you wonder what would happen to the world economy if we all have to seat at home.

May God heal the world

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 4:58am On Mar 16, 2020
I even logged out to try sleeping, but sleep no come, I just came online now and see people who have reasonable reason why they up, lol I'm sick but I'm laughing at least now I know I'm not alone

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 4:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Auxtin85:
Next time contest for SA president, I bet even your president is not keeping sleepless night because of Your country

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Auxtin85:

May God heal the world
Amen
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2020
tolugar:
Are you still up??

I only sleep in church these days
The Devil is planning your promotion, lol church of all places, I had not felt sleepy since 2014, each time I have to fight for sleep, some situation are just terrible

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:

Next time contest for SA president, I bet even your president is not keeping sleepless night because of Your country
Get Mary J.
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Ladylite: 5:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:
I been depressed for long, been in bed since 9:30 trying to sleep, any one out there and awake who could call please.

You are just bored. If you have data why not go to YouTube and watch something very interesting. Or type SLEEP MUSIC. Switch off the lights and just listen.... You will sleep like a baby.

If your problem is chronic insomnia then get SLEEP TEA. And you will sleep better.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Ladylite:

You are just bored. If you have data why not go to YouTube and watch something very interesting. Or type SLEEP MUSIC. Switch off the lights and just listen.... You will sleep like a baby.

If your problem is chronic insomnia then get SLEEP TEA. And you will sleep better.
I have data, had to sub for MTN night plan, I watched lots of videos, not just on YouTube, it just feels for me like it a hot day and Micheal Jackson is performing in my room, how can I sleep, think is boredom, this one pass boredom oo, well I had never tried sleep music though maybe I will have to try it, about the sleep tea, how and where do I get it, hope it not the one I will take and not wake up again, I still wan see if mankind later win the war against Corona oo because now the game is Corona 99: Mankind -9
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Auxtin85(m): 5:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:

You can’t compare him to Mr. Integrity bro, South Africa president has addressed the nation on the outbreak.

Meanwhile Buhari is yet to address Nigerians on the disease, he has learned to stay in Nigeria since the outbreak.

Soon he will start condoling with America, Asia, and Europe. #worldmostcluelesspresident

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Auxtin85:

You can’t compare him to Mr. Integrity bro, South Africa president has addressed the nation on the outbreak.

Meanwhile Buhari is yet to address Nigerians on the disease, he has learned to stay in Nigeria since the outbreak.

Soon he will start condoling with America, Asia, and Europe. #worldmostcluelesspresident
Guy mind yourself oo if you no be Naija, that we insult our president does not mean you should unless you be Naija ehe you can but na small, God knows why he put him there so whether lifeless or not he is being used for a greater Nigeria but ordinary eyes won't see it

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Auxtin85(m): 5:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:

Guy mind yourself oo if you no be Naija, that we insult our president does not mean you should unless you be Naija ehe you can but na small, God knows why he put him there so whether lifeless or not he is being used for a greater Nigeria but ordinary eyes won't see it

My guy I be Naija, that man na bad luck to that country. His aboki brothers are busy sponsoring useless bills
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 5:45am On Mar 16, 2020
Auxtin85:

My guy I be Naija, that man na bad luck to that country. His aboki brothers are busy sponsoring useless bills
Oh Brotherly, Which Naija version you be Afonja or Igbo,
Skull Minner or Drug Dealer
*Fonja or Fl*Tino
Wailer or Zombie
Potopoto Republic or Brownroof republic
Because from your comment you no be Aboki
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Henry22(m): 6:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:

*Fonja or Fl*Tino
Wailer or Zombie

Now I know y you feel like Michael Jackson is having a concert in your room, pls o I beg someone should help me out ofthis mess, pls anyone cos I don't want to go to jail, need to raise 85k naira between now and Thursday. cry
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Auxtin85(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:

*Fonja or Fl*Tino
Wailer or Zombie

From your comment e clear say you be from terrorist region of the peaceful religion
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Alexanity(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Auxtin85:

From your comment e clear say you be from terroripst region of the peaceful religion
No ooo I'm not from that region, I am not even from the sophisticated region, I'm proudly from the developer region
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2020
I converted my depression into a gift,I use my depression to write down songs and ideas,guess what? I don't get depressed anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by tolugar: 8:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:

The Devil is planning your promotion, lol church of all places, I had not felt sleepy since 2014, each time I have to fight for sleep, some situation are just terrible

Devil kehhh

If I can’t sleep comfortably in Gods house where else can I sleep.

Lemmme ooooo
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Auxtin85(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Alexanity:

No ooo I'm not from that region, I am not even from the sophisticated region, I'm proudly from the developer region

The south south region ?
Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
omale88:
I converted my depression into a gift ,I use my depression to write down songs and ideas,guess what? I don't get depressed anymore.

Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anyone Awake Who Could Call Me, I Can't Sleep by budaatum: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Didn't sleep till 8am in the end. Read till my eye's gave up then just shut them and sleep took over in the end. Been up since 10 earning daily bread and now, break. Or, done for the day, depending how I feel in an hour's time.

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus / Mobile Ultrasonic Diagnostic Machine / Help! I Sweat A Lot On My Palms And Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.