Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right (6538 Views)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

They respectfully wrote a letter on the lies and insulting words that you people go about telling Ignorant people about Jesus. Mostly people who are half educated or probably illiterates and you say that CAN is harassing you people.

You no well oh
With obvious proofs you wanna turn the table?. Oloribu ni eyin kiriyo keferi. You seen clearly they called for death of people and you are here lying. Kiriyo o le kure
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Ifeann(f): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Empiree:
I never said most christians support the manifesto but they support CAN. I am aware that many dont even know it existed. We were young back then. Christians and muslims seen no difference btw themselves. But their leadership was doing evil while we were ignorant. I wanna believe that if they get to know about the manifesto they would probably call for CAN disbandment. But reaction of christians in this thread will give you a clue later. Before they start flooding this thread, go to the link i told you and see reaction of christians who read the manifesto. If you were here 5 yrs ago you would have seen the worse. You would see how they opened threads after threads condemning islam and muslims. Let me post a lady's profile who led the bandwagon back then. From her profile you can see they are horrible. She's member of RCCG https://www.nairaland.com/ifeann. She is the same one here https://www.nairaland.com/plainbibletruth

But understand there is difference btw debating religion or comparative religion and abusing religion and it adherents.

years later U still think I am a female. Lol.

I am not a member of rccg and I am not plainbible truth.

Empire U are always wrong and I see U haven't changed

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ifeann:

years later U still think I am a female. Lol.

I am not a member of rccg and I am not plainbible truth.

Empire U are always wrong and I see U haven't changed
Whatever you are, male, female, does it matter?. Welcome back. How's Finland doing if at all you live there too . I believe you read this and do you support them?. I am surprised you are saying you are not RCCG member. But i thought you said you were years ago?. Because i later realized that all the trash you talked back then was something you learned directly or indirectly from RCCG. I got to know this after reading their evil manifesto against Islam. And a NL member also told me that you and truthman are rccg members. I was like 'oh i see..no wonder'.

So you have now repented from your way and looked in to islam or you are still deluded?. Oh sorry, i don't think i meant plain bible truth. I meant parrisbookaddict
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Empiree:
Whatever you are, male, female, does it matter?. Welcome back. How's Findland doing . I believe you read this and do you support them?. I am surprised you are saying you are not RCCG member. But i thought you said you were years ago?. Because i later realized that all the trash you talked back then was something you learned directly or indirectly from RCCG. I got to know this after reading their evil manifesto against Islam. And a NL member also told me that you and truthman are rccg members. I was like 'oh i see..no wonder'.

So you have now repented from your way and looked in to islam or you are still deluded?. Oh sorry, i don't think i meant plain bible truth. I meant parrisbookaddict

You seem to have been suffering from paranoia in many fronts over the years.

You know the way out - the TRUTH. He's your only hope.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You seem to have been suffering from paranoia in many fronts over the years.

You know the way out - the TRUTH. He's your only hope.
Now you know who you have been dealing with. Are you ready to address your CAN stupidity or you want to make yourself feel comfortable?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Empiree:
Now you know who you have been dealing with. Are you ready to address your CAN stupidity or you want to make yourself feel comfortable?
Fake!!!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
sagenaija:

Fake!!!
CAN manifesto is fake?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by DissTroy(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2020
Pretty rich coming from you, Empiree, who mocks Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 4:16pm On May 08, 2020
DissTroy:
Pretty rich coming from you, Emp.iree, who mocks Jesus.
are you a detective to have dug up my post?. If that's Jesus that you believe in that's your problem, you know.

Anyways don't digress. Focus on this thread. Do you agree with CAN or not?.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by DissTroy(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2020
Empiree:
are you a detective to have dug up my post?. If that's Jesus that you believe in that's your problem, you know.

You are guilty of blasphemy against Jesus Christ whom Christianity revers, yet you have the temerity to accuse another of religious bigotry?

Empiree, where is the shame?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 9:10pm On May 08, 2020
DissTroy:

You are guilty of blasphemy against Jesus Christ whom Christianity revers, yet you have the temerity to accuse another of religious bigotry?

Empi.ree, where is the shame?
oga, it you want to do justice to my post you should never ever gleaned my old post to crucify me.. You should go through my entire threads yrs ago and read in their respective contexts. No Muslim can mock Jesus.

Bible Jesus mocked and Jesus ridiculed by Bible itself.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sapientia(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

Can anyone confirm that's CAN manifesto please. If it is, CAN sounds like what boko haram is to Islam!

Please see Muttley's response to see CAN is stupid and ignorant and has "departed from and [is] a total betrayal of all Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior of the whole wide world" taught!

That cannot be CAN manifesto na

Did you not check the second page?

This papers he dropped might be older than CAN

I wonder why he is busy abusing CAN for what can easily be his productions.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sapientia(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:

You are a chronic Hypocrite

You have no single right to advocate for Muslim rights

Leave it for people that respect other religions

Just went through some of your posts and noticed that you keep fighting imaginary wars with Christians

You cant even answer most Muslim questions without first comparing to how same is better than Christianity.

I have worked with and stayed with many Muslims and i still have nothing but absolute respect for how they treat their fellow human beings.

But you Empiree is not a true Muslim

You are the ones causing bad names for Muslims all over the world

You can easily be brainwashed into being a lethal Terrorist if you are not one already.

Have seen few Muslims who I know other Muslims will never be proud of and you Empiree is worse than them.

Wake up

3 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:

Just went through some of your posts and noticed that you keep fighting imaginary wars with Christians

You cant even answer most Muslim questions without first comparing to how same is better than Christianity.

I have worked with and stayed with many Muslims and i still have nothing but absolute respect for how they treat their fellow human beings.

But you Empi.ree is not a true Muslim

You are the ones causing bad names for Muslims all over the world

You can easily be brainwashed into being a lethal Terrorist if you are not one already.

Have seen few Muslims who I know other Muslims will never be proud of and you Emp.iree is worse than them.

Wake up
yes Islam is better than christianity. Do you have anything else to say?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sapientia(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
yes Islam is better than christianity. Do you have anything else to say?

Is that why you are obsessed with it?

Every opportunity is a chance for you to insult Christians

My only question is why?

You even suggest in your posts that BH are not Muslims but Christians

or is it a retaliation for your imaginary wars?

Its just like anyone saying that the European Crusaders were not Christians but Muslims

To make it worse, you are a very unintelligent fellow that cannot even face facts in arguments.

Its a pity and i know many Nairaland Muslims will be deeply ashamed of your antics and lies

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:

I know your type. You should either address your CAN terrorist association or get the heck out of my thread.

I provided evidences of their mischievous way but you hypocritically ignored and shifted goalpost. Address the topic or leave. You are not in the right position to tell me which muslim is good or bad. This is just one of your many tricks. I have studied you people in and out. Your tricks are top notch
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:

Is that why you are obsessed with it?

Every opportunity is a chance for you to insult Christians

My only question is why?

You even suggest in your posts that BH are not Muslims but Christians

or is it a retaliation for your imaginary wars?

Its just like anyone saying that the European Crusaders were not Christians but Muslims

To make it worse, you are a very unintelligent fellow that cannot even face facts in arguments.

Its a pity and i know many Nairaland Muslims will be deeply ashamed of your antics and lies

So who are BH, MUSLIMS?. Save me your epistle and tell your judeo/christian terrorist media that is attaching Muslims to terrorists everytime something happened even when Nathernial Samuel was caught they still claimed he was Muslim.

CHRISTIANs and tricks are 5/6.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sapientia(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
I know your type. You should either address your CAN terrorist association or get the heck out of my thread.

I provided evidences of their mischievous way but you hypocritically ignored and shifted goalpost. Address the topic or leave. You are not in the right position to tell me which muslim is good or bad. This is just one of your many tricks. I have studied you people in and out. Your tricks are top notch

Since you are unintelligent clown, you will never address the points i raised

I did not see any CAN document in the trashes you posted

When i see CAN documents, i will know, even if its forged.

Only you know how you managed to be in possession of those rubbish you are passing out as CAN.

Keep fighting imaginary wars and embarrassing yourself.

Take those sheets of papers to a Muslim DPO or CP to make sure its well investigated

Thats if you want Justice and not your malicious myopic propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sapientia(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
So who are BH, MUSLIMS?. Save me your epistle and tell your judeo/christian terrorist media that is attaching Muslims with terrorists everytime something happened even when Nathernial Samuel was caught they still claimed he was Muslim.

CHRISTIANs and tricks are 5/6.

Former head of BH is Yusuf - Muslim clerics
The current head of BH is Shekau - Muslim clerics

Muslims in Nigerians have rejected their ways and actions saying it does not represent what Islam stands for which is an acceptable argument and reasoning.

But you ignorant you trying to use it for Religious Propaganda only looks like a circus clown.

Am not here to debate who if Christians or Muslims are terrorists, just to advise you to pretend that you are smart and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:

Since you are unintelligent clown, you will never address the points i raised

I did not see any CAN document in the trashes you posted

When i see CAN documents, i will know, even if its forged.

Only you know how you managed to be in possession of those rubbish you are passing out as CAN.

Keep fighting imaginary wars and embarrassing yourself.

Take those sheets of papers to a Muslim DPO or CP to make sure its well investigated

Thats if you want Justice and not your malicious myopic propaganda.
hahahaha see hypocrites. CAN is a group of Christian organizations in Nigeria like RCCG, Deeper life etc. That's what formed CAN. It is clearly written on top of their documents RCCG. Why are you so hypocritical buddy?. Jesus will be disappointed in you. You aren't different from other Christians who read the documents and turned the other way. Only one christian acknowledged the truth. I am not surprised by your malicious posts.

CHRISTIANs are very very stealth and sneaky. I know you people very well
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:

Former head of BH is Yusuf - Muslim clerics
The current head of BH is Shekau - Muslim clerics

Muslims in Nigerians have rejected their ways and actions saying it does not represent what Islam stands for which is an acceptable argument and reasoning.

But you ignorant you trying to use it for Religious Propaganda only looks like a circus clown.

Am not here to debate who if Christians or Muslims are terrorists, just to advise you to pretend that you are smart and keep quiet.

see that. Exactly what I'm saying. Bunch of hypocrites. So because of their Muslim names they are Muslims?. So why then Media and CAN also insisted that Nathernial Samuel was Muslim despite the guy affirmed his Christian faith on national TV?. Why did CAN tried so hard to cover it up?. Former CAN president caught with cash and weapons was Muslim too, abi?.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sapientia(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
see that. Exactly what I'm saying. Bunch of hypocrites. So because of their Muslim names they are Muslims?. So why then Media and CAN also insisted that Nathernial Samuel was Muslim despite the guy affirmed his Christian faith on national TV?. Why did CAN tried so hard to cover it up?. Former CAN president caught with cash and weapons was Muslim too, abi?.

Keep ranting

Just concluded that you have a single digit IQ

Yusuf and Shekau are Rev Fathers or pastors if that will make you happy

Time spent exchanging words with you is time regrettably wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:

Keep ranting

Just concluded that you have a single digit IQ

Yusuf and Shekau are Rev Fathers or pastors if that will make you happy

Time spent exchanging words with you is time regrettably wasted.
You forgot you quoted me first and now you regret quoting wrong dude cheesy

Your want me to say what pleases you?. No way buddy shocked. I am the realest. grin

You got your tail btw your legs now, and shiver like a wet wounded duck cheesy

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Same woman here

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:

That cannot be CAN manifesto na

Did you not check the second page?

This papers he dropped might be older than CAN

I wonder why he is busy abusing CAN for what can easily be his productions.

Don't mind him. They are mere pawns in a bigger game but know it not.

http://canng.org/images/docs/can-constitution.pdf

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

Don't mind him. They are mere pawns in a bigger game but know it not.

http://canng.org/images/docs/can-constitution.pdf
"don't mind him"? Why are you guys so hypocritical?.

You left your comment on this thread before saying that you couldn't believe CAN could write such manifesto and I showed you proof. You read it yourself and now denied it again. Tell me who champions CAN?. RCCG is a leading member Church of CAN and they published their MANIFESTO called "65 prayer points" in 1994. You read it yourself and now your are denying it. Why are you guys so hypocritical?.

Your problem is that you want the world to conceal your evil. Listen, many Muslims are aware of evil CAN/RCCG manifesto and one day it will explode in the country. So please deny their manifesto was not written by CHRISTIAN leaders?. It seems you didn't read it in the first place. Go back and read their docs. It is very filthy.

It was wide spread in the 90s before they collected and hide it in their library.

Better still you need to watch former pastor Mathew Oyewole testimony about this. He exposed how they sent CHRISTIANs to Muslim countries to learn Islam and Arabic and returned to Nigeria to cause trouble. Remove clog from your eyes and stop posting rubbish. This further proves why I hate Christians bcuz not long ago you condenmed them for publishing hate speech but now you backtracked. You like to stand on the fence by claiming you are not Christian but at the same time you act like your are Muslim. Another time you act like you are both "chrislam". You must be very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
"don't mind him"? Why are you guys so hypocritical?.

You left your comment on this thread before saying that you couldn't believe CAN could write such manifesto and I showed you proof. You read it yourself and now denied it again. Tell me who champions CAN?.
Stop lying! What you posted is not CAN Manifesto! It is the championing of some local wing of CAN, at best, and the equivalent of someone claiming boko haram represents Islam because one Imam or Mosques says so.

As you yourself can ascertain here, there are many voices in Islam just as there are many voices in Christianity, and claiming one group's voice represents all is an attempt to foster enmity or just a refusal to use one's brain!

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

Stop lying! What you posted is not CAN Manifesto! It is tge championing of some local wing of CAN, at best, and the equivalent of someone claiming boko haram represents Islam because one Imam or Mosques says so.

!
HYPOCRITE cool shocked

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
HYPOCRITE cool shocked
I'd have asked you to justify your allegation but seeing how you reason, I doubt I'd bother.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

I'd have asked you to justify your allegation but seeing how you reason, I doubt I'd bother.

did you read the attached documents months ago or not?. If you did, what is it I have to prove or justify to you?.

Front page of their MANIFESTO mentioned says Redeemed Christian Church and Deeper Life. At the time in the 70s, 80s and 90s there were fewer churches and only handful were members of CAN. But today there are many churches now under CAN. Back then it was RCCG and Deeper Life that championed CAN. So it is very idiotic on your part to say a Christian local wing was responsible for the manifesto and not CAN. No. It was mainstream Christian organizations that published evil documents in 1994.

Today, it is rccg and Oyedepo church that champion CAN. Now, how is RCCG, which is responsible for evil terror manual "a local wing"?.

Here is the document again. Open your eyes and look at the time page written RCCG. They even stated date and time it was written.

Why are you defending evil man?. Your lack of accountability is the reason for injustices in Nigeria. CHRISTIANs are responsible for downfall of Nigeria today.

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
did you read the attached documents months ago or not?. If you did, what is it I have to prove or justify to you?.

Front page of their MANIFESTO mentioned says Redeemed Christian Church and Deeper Life. At the time in the 70s, 80s and 90s there were fewer churches and only handful were members of CAN.
So, you recognise that "only a few were members of CAN" but think as their members grew they would have adopted whatever manifesto Redeemed Christian Church and Deeper Life wrote?

Are you even aware that those two churches you mention were a tiny wing of Christians in the 70s and 80s, and that the Baptists, Catholics, Methodists, Anglicans, all had more members at that time?

Christians are not "responsible for downfall of Nigeria today", and neither are Muslims, for that matter. What is responsible for whatever you call "Nigerians downfall" is the stupidity and ignorance of the type you show here that allows some Muslims and some Christians to be pitted against one another, and in my opinion such people neither follow the teachings of Jesus nor Mohammed and are not Christians nor Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

So, you recognise that "only a few were members of CAN" but think as their members grew they would have adopted whatever manifesto Redeemed Christian Church and Deeper Life wrote?
it is still there or not?. What they wrote in their manifesto is still being fullfiled by them until today. This thread is a proof of that. You see what they did to the Muslim preacher. And all of you here denying it are proofs too. You want to deny your past but if it is Muslim you continue to dig their past to crucify them, abi?

Are you even aware that those two churches you mention were a tiny wing of Christians in the 70s and 80s, and that the Baptists, Catholics, Methodists, Anglicans, all had more members at that time?
Yes, I am aware. But these you mentioned are like heretic Churches in the eyes of RCCG, Deeper and Oyedepo church today. That's why they have no say.

So RCCG is still pursuing it's mission supported by CAN. For fact that you are trying to deny their evil makes you a culprit. The only way to relieve them is that Adeboye, kumuyi, Oyedepo et al need to come out openly and tender apologies to Muslims in Nigeria and worldwide. For fact that their threats in the documents remain today will continue to be used against them. Did you read what they said about late South African Muslim preacher too?. They wished him dead as well yet they said Christ is peace. Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Disvirgin A Girl / What Is I Bless God? / Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.