Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right (6577 Views)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Empiree:
How many times I have to tell you that Jesus had nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY and Bible has nothing to do with Jesus either?. And even his name was not Jesus. I have told you several times. Even New Testament has worse presentation of Jesus. It is crazy by the time I break it down for you.
So, what is your grouse against then?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
sagenaija:

So, what is your grouse against then?
So you didnt get a clue from the beginning of this thread to this moment. Anyways, bro, dump christianity. You are in wrong track. Your Pastors know too well that christianity is fraud upon mankind but bcus it is a business that's why they can not leave it or they find it hard to leave it. So they would lie to keep you in the religion. It is up to you to use your brain. Stop allowing them to do the thinking for you. Did you watch 22 seconds update from Ipob leader today?. Watch below and see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFkdKkSa-z0
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Empiree:
So you didnt get a clue from the beginning of this thread to this moment.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2020
sagenaija:
https://youtu......be/OTssnBLp-DM
O ti tun bere, abi?.

Deuteronomy 13:1-3

Worshiping Other Gods

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.

anyways, this thread isnt for comparative analysis. It is meant for exposing CAN and related issues. However this passage above does relates somehow bcus that's how your pastors deceived you guys by telling you silly prophecies and stup!d visions and you believed them.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Rokeebat(f): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Empiree:
CAN - Christian Association Of Nigeria And Religious Intolerance

We call on Federal govt of Nigeria to investigate extremist group called Christian Association Of Nigeria for it's intolerance and false allegations against various Muslim institutions in the country.

Ths is not the first time CAN accused Muslim groups of violence in the country. They have been caught in the past for wrongful accusations against Jamiu Adegunwa, chief lecturer of Risalatul Haq Dawah International. Please click here to visit his facebook page
and Yusuf Adepoju, Chief lecturer of ACADIP International facebook page

Both Muslim lecturers have been accused by CAN in the past 20 years for violence but authority could not find anything against them and had since advised CAN to stop creating false alarms. Two weeks ago, CAN chapter in Shaki, OYO State harassed another muslim lecturer, Ustaz Miftaudeen Arikewusola for "instigating violence" in the community through his peaceful preaching. This is another unfounded accusation by Christian Association Of Nigeria. CAN had been warned in the past for making false charges and disrupting Muslim community. Meanwhile, this is probably 3rd time Christian Association Of Nigeria brought this unfounded allegation against this innocent lecturer.

NIGERIA's constitution guarantees freedom of religion and religious gathering. It is unfortunate that anytime comparative Muslims gather to deliver lectures on religion and welfarism, CAN, summons police and other law enforcement in the country to disrupt their lectures and gatherings. In the subsequent posts you will find response filed by a Muslim against CAN to create awareness to the general public, especially Muslim community in Shaki, OYO state and the entire country. Also you will find CAN manifesto that was published in 1994 which blasphemed Islam, Muslims and the noble Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alahi wasalam). CAN manifesto under the auspices of RCCG -Redeemed Christian Church of God called for "Quick Death Of King Fahd of Saudi and death of Muslim leaders around the world" in #4 of their manifesto.

CAN accused prophet muhammad (saw) of having HIV and Gonorrhea was the reason Muslims perform spiritual bath before daily prayers. And many more disgusting fallacies made up by CAN/RCCG in the 90s. But Muslims have never responded or sued RCCG/CAN.

Below is complaint filed by Christian Association Of Nigeria against Prof. Miftaudeen Arikewusola and also pictures of the Muslim lecturer.

OAMAJ
please kindly push this thread to the front page.

Assalamu alaikum
Good morning sir
Please sir check you gmail sir please
Thank you
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Ifeann(f): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Empiree:
Whatever you are, male, female, does it matter?. Welcome back. How's Finland doing if at all you live there too . I believe you read this and do you support them?. I am surprised you are saying you are not RCCG member. But i thought you said you were years ago?. Because i later realized that all the trash you talked back then was something you learned directly or indirectly from RCCG. I got to know this after reading their evil manifesto against Islam. And a NL member also told me that you and truthman are rccg members. I was like 'oh i see..no wonder'.

So you have now repented from your way and looked in to islam or you are still deluded?. Oh sorry, i don't think i meant plain bible truth. I meant parrisbookaddict

Nah. I am not an rccg member. I have a lot to criticize about adeboye, their daddy. I have a lot to criticize about religion in general but Islam is vastly detrimental to humanity. It's theories and superstitions are laughable and when Islam is practiced as was done by by the greatest false prophet muhammad aka moreharmmad , we have witnessed nothing but sorrow, jihad and destruction.

However I agree with Islam on two things, 1. The zakat and 2. The burial practise (very good for the environment)

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
At least you have something to appreciate about Islam. How about salat and hajj that are very much documented in your Bible?.

Anyways you just hinted interesting point about religion. I hope you aren't leaning towards atheism like true2god is doing?. That will be good by the way.

Islam, the best way of life. Love it or leave it. You know too well Christianity is jargon. Even Catholicism you professed is worst of all factions
Ifeann:

Nah. I am not an rccg member. I have a lot to criticize about adeboye, their daddy. I have a lot to criticize about religion in general but Islam is vastly detrimental to humanity. It's theories and superstitions are laughable and when Islam is practiced as was done by by the greatest false prophet muhammad aka moreharmmad , we have witnessed nothing but sorrow, jihad and destruction.

However I agree with Islam on two things, 1. The zakat and 2. The burial practise (very good for the environment)
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Ifeann(f): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Empiree:
At least you have something to appreciate about Islam. How about salat and hajj that are very much documented in your Bible?.

Anyways you just hinted interesting point about religion. I hope you aren't leaning towards atheism like true2god is doing?. That will be good by the way.

Islam, the best way of life. Love it or leave it. You know too well Christianity is jargon. Even Catholicism you professed is worst of all factions

Nah. Atheists are too bold. I don't think I can be that bold to decide the universe manifested on its own. Catholicism also has its faults. I am a Christian but I am going to say any branch of Christianity is the best. It's for a Christians conscience to decide but Islam is inherently flawed but that does not mean there aren't good muslims. Same way there are bad Christians.. empiree u have been a worthy opponent and critic. Hope u are doing well inspite of the Covid 19. Stay safe
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
You are simply trying to protect Christianity as a whole which is not a bad idea. The best Christian sect is not up to lowest standard of Islamic sect. By the way, how do you come about your statistics, that Christianity is better than Islam?. Which standard you used to arrive at this conclusion?.
Ifeann:

Nah. Atheists are too bold. I don't think I can be that bold to decide the universe manifested on its own. Catholicism also has its faults. I am a Christian but I am going to say any branch of Christianity is the best. It's for a Christians conscience to decide but Islam is inherently flawed but that does not mean there aren't good muslims. Same way there are bad Christians.. empiree u have been a worthy opponent and critic. Hope u are doing well inspite of the Covid 19. Stay safe
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Pecuman: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Empiree:
The best Christian sect is not up to lowest standard of Islamic sect.

Lol, I guess Boko Haram are righteous upon all the girls that they have raped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Pecuman:

Lol, I guess Boko Haram are righteous upon all the girls that they have raped.
Nigerian govt needs to review church curriculum bcus it seems to me you are taught nothing but hate in your bible school.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Pecuman: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Empiree:
Nigerian govt needs to review church curriculum bcus it seems to me you are taught nothing but hate in your bible school.

You know I hear similar things from Christians sometimes when they describe Muslims, at least I know it is mutual dislike.

But fret not, Churches generally don't teach open hatred, even for those they consider abdominable sinners like the Homosexuals.

However, I do find more consistency in the Christians that consider Muslims hateful than vice versa, they are always willing to propose that this problem be solved permanently by letting the Muslim and Christian majority portions of the country go their own ways.

What is your solution to "hateful" Christians. And if it is anything like "Christians should not be hateful", it is a juvenile answer, telling people to "just be nice" has never solved anything.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 1:14am On Nov 15, 2020
solution is "rule of law". Religious hatred and religious bigotry must be subject prison term. Now I believe you read in full or in part Christian manifesto. That's definition of religious hatred and bigotry. Funny enough you said "Churches generally don't teach open hatred,". It seems you live on different planet. Many open hatred that we muslims can point to. How about recent message of Rev. Godfrey Igwebuike preaching hate on the alter?. You missed that?. This is what led to recent killings of Igbo muslims in Igboland in Nsukka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu3HZFQaISM
Pecuman:

You know I hear similar things from Christians sometimes when they describe Muslims, at least I know it is mutual dislike.

But fret not, Churches generally don't teach open hatred, even for those they consider abdominable sinners like the Homosexuals.

However, I do find more consistency in the Christians that consider Muslims hateful than vice versa, they are always willing to propose that this problem be solved permanently by letting the Muslim and Christian majority portions of the country go their own ways.

What is your solution to "hateful" Christians. And if it is anything like "Christians should not be hateful", it is a juvenile answer, telling people to "just be nice" has never solved anything.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by nedekid: 6:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Bloody terrorist.
See his face sef.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
nedekid:
Bloody terrorist.
See his face sef.
it is not a must to comment
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Empiree:
I don't agree that it is government that needs to review church curriculum.

One sided biased people like you who happen to unfortunately be on both sides are who should purge yourselves of your biases and prejudices and all will be well.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
budaatum:

I don't agree that it is government that needs to review church curriculum.

One sided biased people like you who happen to unfortunately be on both sides are who should purge yourselves of your biases and prejudices and all will be well.
how am i biased?. point it out. Anytime there is any topics about islam and muslim, or a muslim does something thousands of mile away from nigeria, or any good news coming from muslims, these christians would attack our prophet. If a muslim is accused of sexual assault christians blame our prophet. If a muslim makes slight mistake, they blame our prophet and call him unprinted words they can think of. Where do you see muslims accused jesus anyhow?. Any muslim does something wrong they quickly attribute his behavior to BH and isil. Do muslims attribute christians to KkK a designated extremist group in usa and other places?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Empiree:
how am i biased?. point it out. Anytime there is any topics about islam and muslim, or a muslim does something thousands of mile away from nigeria, or any good news coming from muslims, these christians would attack our prophet. If a muslim is accused of sexual assault christians blame our prophet. If a muslim makes slight mistake, they blame our prophet and call him unprinted words they can think of. Where do you see muslims accused jesus anyhow?. Any muslim does something wrong they quickly attribute his behavior to BH and isil. Do muslims attribute christians to KkK a designated extremist group in usa and other places?
Empiree, I'm really not going to bother much responding because I know you are smarter than you are making out.

I'll just say that because some Christians are stupid and ignorant is no reason for you to join them. And I'll ask, if you have the time and can be bothered, to please provide me with verses in the Quran that advocate not emulating fools and the stupid.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
budaatum:

Empi.ree, I'm really not going to bother much responding because I know you are smarter than you are making out.

I'll just say that because some Christians are stupid and ignorant is no reason for you to join them. And I'll ask, if you have the time and can be bothered, to please provide me with verses in the Quran that advocate not emulating fools and the stupid.
but you haven't proved to me how I emulated them?. And I speak facts about them unlike them.

I can understand your position being trying to make peace and all that but I think the purpose of this thread should give you a clue. I know what you don't know. I am in the field of comparative religion and I know what Christians have done to muslims in Nigeria. So if you or anyone aren't comfortable with my approach you should ask me before you make comment.

These people have caused so much damages in Nigeria and I will not relent to exposing them. There are so many voicenotes on my what'sapp that you can listen to but this platform doesn't allow audio upload. They are very heartbreaking. So much lies that christians in Nigeria made up and also lies about buhari.

As much as I disagree with president Buhari keeping silent on serious issues I have come to realize why. That's why I don't want to criticize him much. President. Buhari is taking bullets for Muslims. Believe it or not. CAN reported Buhari to US and international community that he's persecuting Christians.

I have so much on my mind. So you can understand my agitation now. This thread should give you a clue. They just did another one recently. I just posted it on general Islam section.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Empiree:
but you haven't proved to me how I emulated them?
I do not need to prove to you that you are emulating the hatred you are deriding nor that there are many on both sides who hate each other since you can read and have been here long enough to see for yourself what you are doing in this thread.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
budaatum:

I do not need to prove to you that you are emulating the hatred you are deriding nor that there are many on both sides who hate each other since you can read and have been here long enough to see for yourself what you are doing in this thread.
regardless of what you said or what your views are, I will not relent to say and expose what kiriyo are doing. There is no rolling back. Here is another update today. I don't have time to upload it yet. I will just screenshot for now

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Empiree:
regardless of what you said or what your views are, I will not relent to say and expose what kiriyo are doing. There is no rolling back. Here is another update today. I don't have time to upload it yet. I will just screenshot for now
When you are ready to be honest and unbiased you will post a similar view from a Muslim. But if you don't, I'm sure some Christian will assist you.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
budaatum:

When you are ready to be honest and unbiased you will post a similar view from a Muslim. But if you don't, I'm sure some Christian will assist you.
to post what about muslims?. I want you to be explicit.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Empiree:
to post what about muslims?. I want you to be explicit.
You want me to do what I accuse you of doing?

See my response is below!

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
budaatum:

You want me to do what I accuse you of doing?

See my response is below!
You are not serious grin
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Empiree:
You are not serious grin
It is a great pity that is what you think. But I guess you need a convincing reason to disregard the truth that you already know in your heart.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
budaatum:

It is a great pity that is what you think. But I guess you need a convincing reason to disregard the truth that you already know in your heart.
I still have no idea what you are talking about. If you have something on me simply point it out. That's all.

If you can't, that means it doesn't exist cheesy
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Empiree:
I still have no idea what you are talking about. If you have something on me simply point it out. That's all.

If you can't, that means it doesn't exist cheesy
Ok
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
You see, this world is not balance at all. Freedom of speech is hypocritical applied.

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Another fraud by Christian guy pretending to be a Muslim. He blended perfectly fine with Muslims. He reads Qur'an perfectly but he is not a Muslim.

Many Muslims have called him to have words with him. Like seriously, why are Christians insecure about their religion?. Is it not clear now that they can as well be BH?.

A legal step need to be taken asap. This is a religious fraud and deception not religious freedom.

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Christians have trained their people in arabic and Islamic schools and use them against Islam. Thanks to media that exposed this guy. This is how they trained two Christians in Sudan and they returned to Nigeria and transformed into BH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans / Is It Proper To Skip Praise & Worship On Sunday Service ? / He Has Qualified You - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.