Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father (3836 Views)

Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Teaser4(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
after God, fear woman......
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
luvyaself95:

As in eh seriously not at rest but our mama's are not like these nowadays women.
Is like they get worse every generation
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Omar09(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah:
A DNA test is the best way, but if evolutionary theory (and Maury Povitch) teaches us anything, it’s that if you think you aren’t the father (unless it’s for selfish reasons, you’re probably right.

Children tend to look more like their fathers. Some scientists assume it’s because women give birth and men need to have another way to recognize their offspring (pre DNA testing)

As a general rule, if you want the child and relationship but don’t think it’s yours, it probably isn’t. If you don’t want the child or relationship then have the DNA test.

Really ask yourself whether the DNA test will change your decision: will this be any less your child because of DNA? Would you punish a ten year old for his mother’s decade-old unfaithfulness?

Unfaithfulness is an important issue to address, and should be more of a concern than whether or not a child is genetically yours. A great number of men choose to leave the unfaithful woman and continue parenting the child. People don’t tend to be unfaithful with really amazing human beings, and most good men don’t want to condemn their children to a life of being parented by a guy who hangs around bars trying to pick up random chicks.

So before doing this I guess the hard but important questions are:

Why am I doing this and how do I feel about that?
Am I aware that she has been unfaithful and do I want to just leave her and keep joint custody so my child has a good father?
What will I do if the child isn’t mine? How will I feel if the child is mine and I questioned this?
What will my partner do when she finds out I didn’t trust her , if the test says I’m the father?
Am I using this DNA test to have “proof” of cheating? (If you are, it isn’t likely to work. Cheating women will generally use protection with the boyfriend(s) they wouldn’t use with their spouses

All these will be bypassed if stated when dating that as a man, he will check the DNA of his kids to know if they're his and as a woman, if you don't like it, you can leave. All these should be stated with keen and clear voice devoid of fear or fright. She don't want it, she leaves so that you don't marry her and then want to test your baby and she divorces you for lack of trust.

3 Likes

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
so u ddnt know he was ugly when marrying him
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by luvyaself95(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kalatium:
Is like they get worse every generation
As in eh.
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by snitchbitch: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
God please forgive me my sins. You want to waste your time and energy on a Nigerian woman? Don't worry, you will commit suicide and when you reach heaven Baba God will still throw you inside hell fire. You won't get a chance to beg God for forgiveness of your sins.

Where is my redpill? Lemme pop some!!!!
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
lefulefu:
so u ddnt know he was ugly when marrying him
I kept wondering...
Women are something else

1 Like

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by emmaodet: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kalatium:

Then they should just marry handsome husbands. Why marry a man that is ugly then cheat on him with a handsome man

Because most of the time, the handsome, good dicking guys are mostly poor but they want to eat their cake and have it, they want to have both sides of the coin, most are thieves, rogers and scammers that want it all.
What most women want can not be found in one human body at the same time.
A handsome, rich, good banging yet faithful man.
In life, you have to know that you get some, you lose some.
That is why most guys are even more reasonable in what they want in a woman than women.
Most guys will go for a beautiful woman with curves, boobs and ass and are ready to forgo her been productive or financially buoyant or hardworking because they know what they want and are ready to put in the work to make the money since they have gotten the beauty.
But most women are lazy and thieves, scammers, fraudsters.
They don't want to go through the rigorous stress of making money so as to choose the handsome guy they all so desire.
They want the ugly or average looking guy to make the money as the maga or mugu while they fvck and bring the baby of the handsome useless man to be raised by the mugu.
Alpha fvcks, Beta bucks

ubunja
Martinez39s

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
emmaodet:

Because most of the time, the handsome, good dicking guys are mostly poor but they want to eat their cake and have it, they want to have both sides of the coin, most are thieves, rogers and scammers that want it all.
What most women want can not be found in one human body at the same time.
A handsome, rich, good banging yet faithful man.
In life, you have to know that you get some, you lose some.
That is why most guys are even more reasonable in what they want in a woman than women.
Most guys will go for a beautiful woman with curves, boobs and ass and are ready to forgo her been productive or financially buoyant or hardworking because they know what they want and are ready to put in the work to make the money since they have gotten the beauty.
But most women are lazy and thieves, scammers, fraudsters.
They don't want to go through the rigorous stress of making money so as to choose the handsome guy they all so desire.
They want the ugly or average looking guy to make the money as the maga or mugu while they fvck and bring the baby of the handsome useless man to be raised by the mugu.
Alpha fvcks, Beta bucks

ubunja
Martinez39s
Thats the hard cold truth about women, they are superselfish. They want to eat their cake and still have it and then eat it again

2 Likes

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
No matter what paternity fraud is wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Mom Doing It With My Husband -Video / Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? / +18: See Thick Ass — Thin Patience. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.