Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe (1932 Views)

The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl / I'm What You Need Right Now - Braless Nigeria Babe / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by izonborn098(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2023
If not fish brain amentality' what will make a woman to visit a guy without any dime with her''
This is the same mentality some men get, when diving into marriage' expecting the whole alot things without planning well, instead going into marriage with their small imagination.
*fine he booked the appointment' and you didn't asked yourself what if he disappoint me on the line?
*going on a date is two people getting to know theirselves' it is not a oil inviting' you are not invited to any oil company to go and take money'
*some women don't have shame to gather mind and go to a date expecting the man to do heaven and earth for them' i don't know how some women think about theirselves.
*if you are doing the same arguement here on nairaland then remember you will alsn be shamed one day as that dirty kid''
*i pity the girl' but it is the average mentality of nigeria babe'
*even my own parents i can't visit them without cash im my hand talkless of a stranger.
*women should stop bringing down theirselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Shalommy(f): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Trashhhh.....

4 Likes

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by FalseProphet1(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2023
The thing is most girls see dates as an invitation to come and eat free food. That's why they would even demand for Tfare from the guy just to come and eat his money. Girls need to start acting responsibly or else they'll keep paying the price for their greed.

This I have seen.

9 Likes

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by izonborn098(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2023
They take going on a date as am oil company employwent' small shame they don't get.
FalseProphet1:
The thing is most girls see dates as an invitation to come and eat free food. That's why they would even demand for Tfare from the guy just to come and eat his money. Girls need to start acting responsibly or else they'll keep paying the price for their greed.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by FalseProphet1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
They take going on a date as am oil company employwent' small shame they don't get.
Would you blame them, guys are part of the problem.

Do you know that some guys pay girls monthly for dating them? Some after struggling and coming to my spiritual center for prayers and God blesses them, rather than help their struggling parents they'll call one jobless girl and send her 200k and tell her it's for appreciation. Appreciation for what?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
If not fish brain amentality' what will make a woman to visit a guy without any dime with her''
This is the same mentality some men get, when diving into marriage' expecting the whole alot things without planning well, instead going into marriage with their small imagination.
*fine he booked the appointment' and you didn't asked yourself what if he disappoint me on the line?
*going on a date is two people getting to know theirselves' it is not a oil inviting' you are not invited to any oil company to go and take money'
*some women don't have shame to gather mind and go to a date expecting the man to do heaven and earth for them' i don't know how some women think about theirselves.
*if you are doing the same arguement here on nairaland then remember you will alsn be shamed one day as that dirty kid''
*even my own parents i can't visit them without cash im my hand talkless of a stranger.

grin grin grin. Hahahaha Op, up grade yourself so that you can roll with the big girls. If you like complain from January to December. If you continue to lazy around while being broke and moving with your level of girls and expecting something extraordinary, it is frustration that with give you heart attack. Do your self a favor by improving your life standard.

Lol..you are funny. cheesy
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by izonborn098(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Abeg i no wan laugh''
Normal'' i know it is the men that give them that mentality'' yet the same men will fall there hand'' and then they will begin to cry fowl as if they never collect transport and off their phones.
FalseProphet1:

Would you blame them, guys are part of the problem.

Do you know that some guys pay girls monthly for dating them? Some after struggling and coming to my spiritual center for prayers and God blesses them, rather than help their struggling parents they'll call one jobless girl and send her 200k and tell her it's for appreciation. Appreciation for what?

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Berrityga: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
I invited a girl from festac to Ajah for launch, she was to come meet me at chicken republic in ado road. This girl stopped at mega chicken, that wasn’t enough she came with two of her friends. As a street guy with enough orientation, I paid all the bills but I took the three of them and to
my friends house omo see knocking that night. Non of them left without a swollen clits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by izonborn098(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Atleast you fit call me broke because we are in nairaland''
But in reality i don't even your unclothedness can even make my dick rise''
By the way be begging transport everday'' i know that particular dirty kid is more clean than u'' so no wahala
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin grin grin. Hahahaha Op, up grade yourself so that you can roll with the big girls. If you like complain from January to December. If you continue to lazy around while being broke and moving with your level of girls and expecting something extraordinary, it is frustration that with give you heart attack. Do your self a favor by improving your life standard.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Atleast you fit call me broke because we are in nairaland''
But in reality i don't even your unclothedness can even make my dick rise''
By the way be begging transport everday'' i know that particular dirty kid is more clean than u'' so no wahala

You that have been wearing the same boxer since last year Christmas is even talking. grin
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by ikeno(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Watin consign me with taking a girl on a date after all the aim is to knack her after. I rather not go through corners and ask her the price of knacking her.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by izonborn098(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Imagine taking olosho to a date'' instead of just knacking her'
ikeno:
Watin consign me with taking a girl on a date after all the aim is to knack her after. I rather not go through corners and ask her the price of knacking her.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by izonborn098(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Smh'' lol'' No worry ya self
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You that have been wearing the same boxer since last year Christmas is even talking. grin
the day you will be dumbed like that kid' your fish brain mentality go melo down''
You see as the manager say make them go call niggas to come and reset the fish brain she get' ba

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by fineberry(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Odogwu you badd grin grin grin
Berrityga:
I invited a girl from festac to Ajah for launch, she was to come meet me at chicken republic in ado road. This girl stopped at mega chicken, that wasn’t enough she came with two of her friends. As a street guy with enough orientation, I paid all the bills but I took the three of them and to
my friends house omo see knocking that night. Non of them left without a swollen clits.

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Zigzagman: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Story story story
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Walionemperor(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
ikeno:

No stress

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by BrazilianOG(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Trashhhh.....
One of them spotted tuehh *SPITS*

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by izonborn098(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
It is always a thrash when it is not in your favor'
Shalommy:
Trashhhh.....
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by freeborn02: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Trashhhh.....

Do you also go on a date without a dime in your purse?

Don't you feel very irresponsible doing that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Osobi32(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Coming from someone who depend on men for survival... Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Osobi32(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Berrityga:
Correct guy! When a lady think she's smart, is ur responsibility as a guy to show her how stupid she is!
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by WeirdAlien: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Blame your social media influencers. Your celebrities.

They painted relationships to be all about money and sex.
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by jeromestarks: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:

"The mentality of an average Nigerian girl "
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by talented321: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigeria simps don spoil their girls' that is why samantha124 was telling them their useless behaviour in sa and they begin to insult her.

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Shalommy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
BrazilianOG:
One of them spotted tuehh *SPITS*
See person wey want commit suicide. Chaii... cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by talented321: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Op only said u should carry cash when going on a date' but because u feel insecured by his statement and u begin to insult him'
Don't think everybody who post about ur gender is broke''
Op is not a broke man rather he dealing with cash' he only tell u what will benefit u'' before u experience what that poor kid experience.
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by diogo23: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Trashhhh.....
I wonder why Nigeria girls hate truth, go on a date with cash in case of an embarrassment like this
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by talented321: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
The worst part is this girls take everything as insult'' because mostly many of them are broke and from a broke family where many of them their parents live in 'bacha' or rented apartment' they full my area.
jeromestarks:

"The mentality of an average Nigerian girl "

1 Like

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by izonborn098(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
You never start live'' with time u will get it.
Shalommy:
See person wey want commit suicide. Chaii... cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by gforce5: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
OP, let me give you free expo. Women, especially Nigerian women, are not stupid. Before they decide to go on a date with you, they have already sized you up. They know who they can use as a MAGA and those who are too sophisticated for them. Nigerian women from poor homes see men of their class as easy preys who lack options like them. So it's easier for them to take them for a ride. Whereas, when they see guys from rich backgrounds, self-made men or repatriates with foreign accents, they are intimidated. They are particularly intimidated by men with foreign accents (my experience anyways) as they don't regard them as being "Nigerian enough" to simp for them. There you have it.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe by Bradford111(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Berrityga:

Only you fvcked the 3?

(1) (Reply)

I Still Want Godly Husband Despite My Past – 26-year-old Sex Worker / Why Are Skinny/slim People Attrracted To Big/fat People: / I Love You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.