Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Did She Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did She Really Want? (4377 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2020
After i finished my ND in one best poly in the country, i left there to stay with my aunt, just to change the enviroment before i will proceed for my HND.. I have been living there like three months now, i met a girl {very beautiful} she's a native of Akwa ibom, through her friend who is just like a sister to me, i woo her, within a month she agreed, the issue now is? I invited her to my dad house {my dad also lives that same town with my aunt, but hes married to my step mom } we talk, chat dirty and i promptly asked for sex, but she declined saying "it's too early and this is our first date" , does anytn wrong in this...well, i agreed and she later said she need a small phone to an android she's using, in which i had bought...fast forward to yesterday, she came around with her friend (alarina), this time to my aunt apartey... We dance, chat and i told her friend to excuse us, then i show her the phone i bought her, she appreciate it, then we start playing roughly...but when i want to unbutton her dress, she declined again saying "she don't trust me, that i'm only after her body' that time am on 100% erection, my dick just went down, then i ask if she's really from Akwa ibom in which she took as an offense when she's leaving she ask for d fone in which i decline given her, i just see her of and gave her TP... I can't let go of this girl cos i really love her but i also want sex ... PLS ADVICE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did She Really Want? by Lawgod247: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Ok
Re: What Did She Really Want? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2020
OK.....

1 Like

Re: What Did She Really Want? by Giftexx: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2020
I buy all major giftcards.
Amazon Googleplay iTunes Sephora eBay and co

WhatsApp now
Re: What Did She Really Want? by Homeboiy: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2020
undecided
Re: What Did She Really Want? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2020
SeunStats:
After i finished my ND in one best poly in the country, i left there to stay with my aunt, just to change the enviroment before i will proceed for my HND.. I have been living there like three months now, i met a girl {very beautiful} she's a native of Akwa ibom, through her friend who is just like a sister to me, i woo her, within a month she agreed, the issue now is? I invited her to my dad house {my dad also lives that same town with my aunt, but hes married to my step mom } we talk, chat dirty and i promptly asked for sex, but she declined saying "it's too early and this is our first date" , does anytn wrong in this...well, i agreed and she later said she need a small phone to an android she's using, in which i had bought...fast forward to yesterday, she came around with her friend (alarina), this time to my aunt apartey... We dance, chat and i told her friend to excuse us, then i show her the phone i bought her, she appreciate it, then we start playing roughly...but when i want to unbutton her dress, she declined again saying "she don't trust me, that i'm only after her body' that time am on 100% erection, my dick just went down, then i ask if she's really from Akwa ibom in which she took as an offense when she's leaving she ask for d fone in which i decline given her, i just see her of and gave her TP... I can't let go of this girl cos i really love her but i also want sex ... PLS ADVICE!!!

May the 15 lives lost in the Abule gas explosion, rest in peace.
Always wash your hands frequently and use Hand sanitizers, often.
Let us prevent the spread of COV-19

24 Likes

Re: What Did She Really Want? by ylaa(f): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2020
You are a fool. A mighty fool. That she is from akwa ibom does that make her a prostitute? May your useless public toilet gonorrhea infected penis never rise again. Cheap fool. She is decent yet you are crying foul, if she had given in to your evil desire, you will come here and open that gutter mouth of yours to still blackmail her ffor being cheap. May Satan punish you permanently �.
In case you don't know, there are still some decent girls/ladies out there. Thunder fire � you. Squatee like you.

quote author=SeunStats post=87481305]After i finished my ND in one best poly in the country, i left there to stay with my aunt, just to change the enviroment before i will proceed for my HND.. I have been living there like three months now, i met a girl {very beautiful} she's a native of Akwa ibom, through her friend who is just like a sister to me, i woo her, within a month she agreed, the issue now is? I invited her to my dad house {my dad also lives that same town with my aunt, but hes married to my step mom } we talk, chat dirty and i promptly asked for sex, but she declined saying "it's too early and this is our first date" , does anytn wrong in this...well, i agreed and she later said she need a small phone to an android she's using, in which i had bought...fast forward to yesterday, she came around with her friend (alarina), this time to my aunt apartey... We dance, chat and i told her friend to excuse us, then i show her the phone i bought her, she appreciate it, then we start playing roughly...but when i want to unbutton her dress, she declined again saying "she don't trust me, that i'm only after her body' that time am on 100% erection, my dick just went down, then i ask if she's really from Akwa ibom in which she took as an offense when she's leaving she ask for d fone in which i decline given her, i just see her of and gave her TP... I can't let go of this girl cos i really love her but i also want sex ... PLS ADVICE!!! [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: What Did She Really Want? by Oritzy: 8:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Savage at its peak cry
justnock:

2 Likes

Re: What Did She Really Want? by donbachi(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Guy u no try...u 4 give her d fone.just as men are moved by what they see,women are moved by little things given to them...u just lost a gud girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did She Really Want? by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2020
ylaa:
You are a fool. A mighty fool. That she is from akwa ibom does that make her a prostitute? May your useless public toilet gonorrhea infected penis never rise again. Cheap fool. She is decent yet you are crying foul, if she had given in to your evil desire, you will come here and open that gutter mouth of yours to still blackmail her ffor being cheap. May Satan punish you permanently �.
In case you don't know, there are still some decent girls/ladies out there. Thunder fire � you. Squatee like you.
E pain am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did She Really Want? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2020
I just cum sell kulikuli and groundnuts, patronize my hustle see my signature grin
Re: What Did She Really Want? by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:
Guy u no try...u 4 give her d fone.just as men are moved by what they see,women are moved by little things given to them...u just lost a gud girl.
More like gold digger, she should ask her father for phone.

8 Likes

Re: What Did She Really Want? by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2020
You did the right thing OP, she doesn't trust you, but trust you taking care of her needs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did She Really Want? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2020
ylaa:

quote author=SeunStats post=87481305]After i finished my ND in one best poly in the country, i left there to stay with my aunt, just to change the enviroment before i will proceed for my HND.. I have been living there like three months now, i met a girl {very beautiful} she's a native of Akwa ibom, through her friend who is just like a sister to me, i woo her, within a month she agreed, the issue now is? I invited her to my dad house {my dad also lives that same town with my aunt, but hes married to my step mom } we talk, chat dirty and i promptly asked for sex, but she declined saying "it's too early and this is our first date" , does anytn wrong in this...well, i agreed and she later said she need a small phone to an android she's using, in which i had bought...fast forward to yesterday, she came around with her friend (alarina), this time to my aunt apartey... We dance, chat and i told her friend to excuse us, then i show her the phone i bought her, she appreciate it, then we start playing roughly...but when i want to unbutton her dress, she declined again saying "she don't trust me, that i'm only after her body' that time am on 100% erection, my dick just went down, then i ask if she's really from Akwa ibom in which she took as an offense when she's leaving she ask for d fone in which i decline given her, i just see her of and gave her TP... I can't let go of this girl cos i really love her but i also want sex ... PLS ADVICE!!!
Take it easy on him babie
Re: What Did She Really Want? by tunize(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2020
O.p calm down.
Re: What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You did the right thing OP, she doesn't trust you, but trust you taking care of her needs.

Maybe...TO BA DOKO MA LO LE

1 Like

Re: What Did She Really Want? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2020
u bought her a fone xo becuz she refused to hav sex with u, u decided to take it bck. Guy u no try at all. angry angry u Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2020
ylaa:

quote author=SeunStats post=87481305]After i finished my ND in one best poly in the country, i left there to stay with my aunt, just to change the enviroment before i will proceed for my HND.. I have been living there like three months now, i met a girl {very beautiful} she's a native of Akwa ibom, through her friend who is just like a sister to me, i woo her, within a month she agreed, the issue now is? I invited her to my dad house {my dad also lives that same town with my aunt, but hes married to my step mom } we talk, chat dirty and i promptly asked for sex, but she declined saying "it's too early and this is our first date" , does anytn wrong in this...well, i agreed and she later said she need a small phone to an android she's using, in which i had bought...fast forward to yesterday, she came around with her friend (alarina), this time to my aunt apartey... We dance, chat and i told her friend to excuse us, then i show her the phone i bought her, she appreciate it, then we start playing roughly...but when i want to unbutton her dress, she declined again saying "she don't trust me, that i'm only after her body' that time am on 100% erection, my dick just went down, then i ask if she's really from Akwa ibom in which she took as an offense when she's leaving she ask for d fone in which i decline given her, i just see her of and gave her TP... I can't let go of this girl cos i really love her but i also want sex ... PLS ADVICE!!!
y sounds so bitter...its a well known fact dat Ibom babes like sex a lot...

2 Likes

Re: What Did She Really Want? by Olunmercy56(f): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2020
God have mercy on innocent ladies, must you sleep with everything you see, oponu omo! see another useless goat cry cry She ought to turn you to lizard and let your family suffer for it, useless kid!

2 Likes

Re: What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Miniso:
u bought her a fone xo becuz she refused to hav sex with u, u decided to take it bck. Guy u no try at all. angry angry u Bleep up
the reason is dat, i once bought an expensive fone for my first gf, guess what? We broke up d following week... I don't want d replica without me gaining something!

1 Like

Re: What Did She Really Want? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2020
SeunStats:

the reason is dat, i once bought an expensive fone for my first gf, guess what? We broke up d following week... I don't want d replica without me gaining something!
so u decided to chop grin first before u drop grin grin most ladies these days are scam. but some are still good.

1 Like

Re: What Did She Really Want? by samdavjustin(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2020
SeunStats:

@Op you did well don’t mind those scammers up there insulting you. Next time don’t buy the phone but promise to buy it after you chop am wella. If she needs phone badly she can ask her papa,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did She Really Want? by OluwasureGig: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Giftexx:
I buy all major giftcards.
Amazon Googleplay iTunes Sephora eBay and co

WhatsApp now
lol Egbon you go tey for this business ehh, keep looking for someone's steam card you'll buy at the rate of 200/$. na only you like money na..olori buruku
Re: What Did She Really Want? by Giftexx: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2020
May God forgive u
OluwasureGig:

lol Egbon you go tey for this business ehh, keep looking for someone's steam card you'll buy at the rate of 200/$. na only you like money na..olori buruku
Re: What Did She Really Want? by OluwasureGig: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Giftexx:
May God forgive u
shut up. I buy and sell too and I know all the updated card rates on hourly basis. if not that my trusted chinko vendor is on holiday because of coro. me and you no for get this conversation in the first place. maybe you're new to this business but my advise to you is don't be greedy. there's nothing carding boys hate more than greedy buyers
Re: What Did She Really Want? by akaahs(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
More like gold digger, she should ask her father for phone.
person dey tell u ur f-up and u are here ranting gold digger, u mean u cant wait for d right time for her to process the type of guy u are? if u really want that u have to be calm as she isnt what u re thinking.
Re: What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
God have mercy on innocent ladies, must you sleep with everything you see, oponu omo! see another useless goat cry cry She ought to turn you to lizard and let your family suffer for it, useless kid!
if u can't advice don't turn ursef to adversary
Re: What Did She Really Want? by laluski(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
justnock:

abeg tel dem.please spread good word instead of them reading this trash

1 Like

Re: What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
akaahs:

person dey tell u ur f-up and u are here ranting gold digger, u mean u cant wait for d right time for her to process the type of guy u are? if u really want that u have to be calm as she isnt what u re thinking.
i had never and will never call a lady 'gold digger'...check d moniker who says dat, thanks for d advice
Re: What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
laluski:

abeg tel dem.please spread good word instead of them reading this trash
RIP To the dead...life goes on, remember if u died sef, ur mama go still eat food.
Re: What Did She Really Want? by Etteanna: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
samdavjustin:

@Op you did well don’t mind those scammers up there insulting you. Next time don’t buy the phone but promise to buy it after you chop am wella. If she needs phone badly she can ask her papa,
oh how nice you self if you me sex ask your family
Re: What Did She Really Want? by Admissionclass: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
ylaa:

why y take am so personal now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Encountered Injuries During Sex? / At This Point Ehn!(pics Attached) / Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.