Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Did She Really Want? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did She Really Want? (4398 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
undefeateds:
kids in love
Aged but single
Re: What Did She Really Want? by placeofallure(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
This chewing gum boy is wicked grin grin grin so you kept the phone simply because she didn't play your game? Mtcheeeew for you.

I blame the girl more. I've said it many times. Ladies be classy, don't beg! When you show class, you place a premium on yourself. They'll treat you with utmost respect.

Some men are moved to do more when you don't ask. They see the gap and just make themselves useful. Date understanding and considerate guys who won't take advantage of you cos you are not taking advantage of them too.
Re: What Did She Really Want? by undefeateds: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2020
SeunStats:
Aged but single
yes
Re: What Did She Really Want? by ylaa(f): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ok.

quote author=Babaibejii post=87517057]

Lol. Have mercy on the marlian small abeg.[/quote]
Re: What Did She Really Want? by SeunStats(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
placeofallure:
This chewing gum boy is wicked grin grin grin so you kept the phone simply because she didn't play your game? Mtcheeeew for you.

I blame the girl more. I've said it many times. Ladies be classy, don't beg! When you show class, you place a premium on yourself. They'll treat you with utmost respect.

Some men are moved to do more when you don't ask. They see the gap and just make themselves useful. Date understanding and considerate guys who won't take advantage of you cos you are not taking advantage of them too.
Nobody wanna give everybody wanna take....If u buy a fone for ur girl,my guy u be legend...Cos u no dey under any obligation to does that
Re: What Did She Really Want? by pryme(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
ylaa:
You are a fool. A mighty fool. That she is from akwa ibom does that make her a prostitute? May your useless public toilet gonorrhea infected penis never rise again. Cheap fool. She is decent yet you are crying foul, if she had given in to your evil desire, you will come here and open that gutter mouth of yours to still blackmail her ffor being cheap. May Satan punish you permanently �.
In case you don't know, there are still some decent girls/ladies out there. Thunder fire � you. Squatee like you.

quote author=SeunStats post=87481305]After i finished my ND in one best poly in the country, i left there to stay with my aunt, just to change the enviroment before i will proceed for my HND.. I have been living there like three months now, i met a girl {very beautiful} she's a native of Akwa ibom, through her friend who is just like a sister to me, i woo her, within a month she agreed, the issue now is? I invited her to my dad house {my dad also lives that same town with my aunt, but hes married to my step mom } we talk, chat dirty and i promptly asked for sex, but she declined saying "it's too early and this is our first date" , does anytn wrong in this...well, i agreed and she later said she need a small phone to an android she's using, in which i had bought...fast forward to yesterday, she came around with her friend (alarina), this time to my aunt apartey... We dance, chat and i told her friend to excuse us, then i show her the phone i bought her, she appreciate it, then we start playing roughly...but when i want to unbutton her dress, she declined again saying "she don't trust me, that i'm only after her body' that time am on 100% erection, my dick just went down, then i ask if she's really from Akwa ibom in which she took as an offense when she's leaving she ask for d fone in which i decline given her, i just see her of and gave her TP... I can't let go of this girl cos i really love her but i also want sex ... PLS ADVICE!!!

Pls have mercy,
go easy on him.
Re: What Did She Really Want? by ylaa(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ok. Tnx.

quote author=pryme post=87582330]

Pls have mercy,
go easy on him.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redpill Is Stupid! (pictures) / I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line / Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.