Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] (2971 Views)

This Is What Smart People Watch at Night [Picture] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Some of these people will create a thread to share relationship secrets, but betamales will attack them.

At the end of the day, these people turn the free threads to books with extra content and start making millions of Naira selling them.

I'll show you an example of how they do it.

One of them called iLegend created a thread some days ago to teach men how not to succumb to desperate women's financial demands, but sadly, Mr. iLegend was abused by betamales who know nothing about relationship.

So, he grabbed a picture of a frog dragging money on Pixabay.com, opened Photoshop, and designed a book cover for the book. Now, he will be turning that thread to a book with extra info added.

These abusers will still buy the book later in life. The summary of this post is: people hate free things, so package your ideas, discoveries, experiment, etc. and sell it and it will be valued.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2020
After everything, below is the final book cover. It's simple and clean.

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Making money is not hard, but staying focused is. Before this year runs out, I can 100% guarantee you this book will make a couple of million, or at least, 500k.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Froshloaded: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin grin

Lol.

Wait...

Did the frog stealing money make you laugh or Buhari afraid of traveling? Which one?
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Froshloaded: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

Wait...

Did the frog stealing money make you laugh or Buhari afraid of traveling? Which one?
The frog grin
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

The frog grin

Yeah, the frog looks like Tinubu. Trying to steal what doesn't belong to him. Bullion van.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by UncleSnr(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:
Is the write up visible? That white don't color, is it quite hidden? What of creating a transparent rectangle as background, using another Color for the write-up.
NB: I mean the book description not the title. Also the back page.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2020
UncleSnr:
Is the write up visible? That white don't color, is it quite hidden? What of creating a transparent rectangle as background, using another Color for the write-up.
NB: I mean the book description not the title. Also the back page.

That's true. Though, the back cover isn't needed. The book is only on eBook, not printed. For the subtitle, yes, 3 words are kinda unclear, but they'll be fixed later. Thanks for spotting that out.

It's just a 20 minutes quick design.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Froshloaded: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:

That's true. Though, the back cover isn't needed. The book is only on eBook, not printed. For the subtitle, yes, 3 words are kinda unclear, but they'll be fixed later. Thanks for spotting that out.

It's just a 20 minutes quick design.
Ilegend what did you major in your uni days
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

Ilegend what did you major in your uni days

All things computer and network security.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Froshloaded: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:

All things computer and network security.
Nice..
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
By the way, those who are 1 minute men, cry no more. We have a book that handles it naturally and permanently. Download the free version here...

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Macgyver1: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:
By the way, those who are 1 minute men, cry no more. We have a book that handles it naturally and permanently. Download the free version here...

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Sold 52 copies of a book related to this, in just one week of publishing it on Amazon...
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Macgyver1:

Sold 52 copies of a book related to this, in just one week of publishing it on Amazon...

How can I sell my diy books on the site Ma/Sir?
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by anslemarinze52(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:
Some of these people will create a thread to share relationship secrets, but betamales will attack them.

At the end of the day, these people turn the free threads to books with extra content and start making millions of Naira selling them.

I'll show you an example of how they do it.

One of them called iLegend created a thread some days ago to teach men how not to succumb to desperate women's financial demands, but sadly, Mr. iLegend was abused by betamales who know nothing about relationship.

So, he grabbed a picture of a frog dragging money on Pixabay.com, opened Photoshop, and designed a book cover for the book. Now, he will be turning that thread to a book with extra info added.

These abusers will still buy the book later in life. The summary of this post is: people hate free things, so package your ideas, discoveries, experiment, etc. and sell it and it will be valued.

I have one question for you

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
anslemarinze52:

I have one question for you

Ask.
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Froshloaded: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ilegend
Seun just mailed me now..
We go dey collect money for the ads you dey do here oo grin grin
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Froshloaded:
Ilegend
Se.un just mailed me now..
We go dey collect money for the ads you dey do here oo grin grin

Lol.

Only if you know how many people I have lured into joining Nairaland and the ones (mostly) foreigners who visit Nairaland for the first time because they searched the name Jôe Clef or our books on Google and landed here.

It's all about help me I help you.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Froshloaded: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

Only if you know how many people I have lured into joining Nairaland and the ones (mostly) foreigners who visit Nairaland for the first time because they searched the name Jôe Clef or our books on Google and landed here.

It's all about help me I help you.
Lol
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Selling books online. How is it done @ can I be taught
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Macgyver1:

On point.

Keep the fire burning. More of it.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mandelus:

Selling books online. How is it done @ can I be taught

Yes, you can be taught, but mentorship is expensive, so you can use Google or YouTube to get started. Lots of free guides there.
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by anslemarinze52(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Ask.
How do u go about the books Yu write online
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Macgyver1: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

How can I sell my diy books on the site Ma/Sir?

What's diy?
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
anslemarinze52:

How do u go about the books Yu write online

When you write books, you sell. Sell on where? Sell on Amazon, Apple book, nairaland, etc.

How how do I do it? You do it by reading on Google or YouTube on the processes required.

I'm lazy to read on Google or watch the processes on YouTube, so can you teach me?

Yes, I can teach you, but the mentorship money is on the high, so I'll still suggest you use the free medium I mentioned above because you may not be able to afford our charge at this early stage.

Also, we aren't accepting new students at the moment.
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Macgyver1:

What's diy?

D.I.Y Do It Yourself.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Macgyver1:

What's diy?

It stands for do it yourself
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Macgyver1: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

It stands for do it yourself

Yes you can
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Macgyver1:

Yes you can

Okay thanks, but I don’t know how to sell this on amazon and eBay
Re: Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] by Macgyver1: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Okay thanks, but I don’t know how to sell this on amazon and eBay

You can do some research on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside / I Just Found Out That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me / 10 secrets every guy should know about women before it is too late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.