Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me (17771 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai.. Even if she no bring her sister come.. So far she don tell her mama, no fvck her oooo... No fvck her at all Cox she go tell her mama say u fvck her.. ND u no the meaning of dt kind thing

Better u uninvited her

Swears bro, even the mama knows where am working
She fit carry her brothers come cramp me for work sef
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

I know. U like this guy but u don't wana confess
Judging from the way he acts here.....
NEVER!!!!!
Plus I don't do online
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Slimranky:

Swears bro, even the mama knows where am working
She fit carry her brothers come cramp me for work sef
Yeeeeeeee!!!!!
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by DenreleDave(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maryjane001:
Judging from the way he acts here..... NEVER!!!!! Plus I don't do online
U will eventually end up on his bed.. I bet u
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by DenreleDave(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Slimranky:

Swears bro, even the mama knows where am working She fit carry her brothers come cramp me for work sef
Put me tru ur online stuff na... I see say u be correct cashy..
U understand na
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

U will eventually end up on his bed.. I bet u
Lol.....
I salute u, prophetess.!!!!!
Hahaha
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Don't worry Slimranky, if the gal wants what you want.....she ll definitely come around someday. No biggie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Put me tru ur online stuff na... I see say u be correct cashy..

U understand na

Baba e no easy, the issue be say street hard these days before you go see job these days e dey hard,
Even when job go come ripper's go wan carry your money run
Na him make niggas dey go dibia house do one or two to plus up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maryjane001:
Don't worry Slimranky, if the gal wants what you want.....she ll definitely come around someday. No biggie

No shaking no reason all those bad talk wey i give you
I ain't gat nothing against you
Just Here to learn and have fun
I'm Sorry if I said anything to hurt you
I'm a postive energy I don't keep grudges and have no hate in me
You're not ugly
You're beautiful Maryjane
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by ghettochild4u(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Slimranky:
I have known this girl for some months I helped her secured a job of which she worked for about ,3 months and had to resign because of jamb
.she's writing exams on Tuesday after which we both agreed she would come visit Me on Thursday
.The point is am so into her, have been crushing on her secretly and would love to have sex with her how do I lure her into sex willingly with me
She Love's ice cream off which I plan to get for her when she comes I need to have sex with her in order not be friend zoned by this girl
Pro's in the house I need your advice
Just give her kayan mata grin
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
ghettochild4u:

Just give her kayan mata grin

See this one which one be kayan mata
Mtcheee Go sleep joor

I dey talk say my work tomorrow don cast you talk another thing

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 19, 2020
Slimranky:

No shaking no reason all those bad talk wey i give you
I ain't gat nothing against you
Just Here to learn and have fun
I'm Sorry if I said anything to hurt you
I'm a postive energy I don't keep grudges and have no hate in me
You're not ugly
You're beautiful Maryjane
No problem. I v nothing against u too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Preshieben:
You said u helped her with work
Can you help me too?

Where are you staying?
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by DenreleDave(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Maryjane001:
No problem. I v nothing against u too
Slimranky
This is Maryjane001 on michat

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Slimranky

i dont trust ladies pictures, filter has corrupted them. bt she no bad tho where does she stay grin
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Slimranky

This one is finer than me , tho I m not the one. I m also not on Michat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by DenreleDave(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Maryjane001:
This one is finer than me , tho I m not the one. I m also not on Michat
grin. She no fine reach u, Na filter she use
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Slimranky

Bro you know in this life you don't who will help you Tomorrow,we all should learn to manage people's character and be at peace with everyone

Tomorrow Maryjane001 fit be Governor's wife you never can tell
She fit now come tell the husband make him no sign that project for me because I once talked down on her,you know that kind thing
Even bible said it in
Romans 12:18, NLT: "Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone."
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by LilPeezy(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Slimranky:

Guy u don mumu

Did u read where I rebuked someone here about drugging her because I'm not into that,there's never a word in my sentence that says I was desperate and going to rape her,why u dey talk like slowpoke if i catch u na to burst burst your yansh so u no go fit sit again e be like u no know who u dey follow play,u just dey cap anyhow from your keypad abi 48 like you
U b fool, before u cap carelessly remember BKB is allowed....mind ur capping n gv me regard u bastard.
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Chuky7(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Have you ever listen to some girls discussion e.g

Jane: how far that your guy Rose
Rose: He's fine oo saw him last week
Jane: This one You're keeping face like... what have he done this time
Rose: Leave me oo
Jane: Tell me, we single girls that don't know all this guy's something
Rose: The guy that won't let his hands stay one place
Jane: hmm so...
Rose: I just allow him, all this while he has been disturbing me since to reach his place. If I don't go now it will look like I don't like him, now see.
Jane: All this guys self, there is one that is worrying me since the day he bought X for me.
Rose: Don't be like me...

Sometimes
their behind the scenes conversation is weird.
Not all girls

lol...this got me...but na true...they talk a lot of weird n funny shit behind the scenes

I once overhead a girl ask another "babes e don divk you"
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chuky7:

lol...this got me...but na true...they talk a lot of weird n funny shit behind the scenes

I once overhead a girl ask another "babes e don divk you"
what shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / God is love / Valentine's Charge For Men (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.