Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me (17762 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Alfather: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

Baba I get 2 packets of condom no worry I no plan to get any girl pregnant now No matter how sex sweet So I'm ready ready teacher Go on
am not in the mode to teach now
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by seanwilliam(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
@op, make sure u get better crib...
Nowfollow these steps and watch your cum flow like a boss
1. When she comes, be bold to talk about ANYTHING, no go dey shy, if she go fhuck u, she go fhuck you..
2. Make sure say una get light that time, turn on the speaker
3. Lock the door( make sure she see u when you dey lock the door).. if she asks why, tell am say you no go want any disturbance when you and her dey have nice time( a mature girl go don understand already)
4. Make sure you are not putting on shirt.. u can be on your boxer( it works especially if you get big gbola) or where nicker if you dey shy..but no wear shirt or singlet ok..
5. No go dey follow am talk rubbish or season film, give her a friendly touch, if she says no, try am 3 or 4times and watch her countenance..if she declined, leave am, form vex for am , and if she begs you, tell her u loose interest already..
She go beg you well( that is if she really likes you )
6. Pls bro, use condom ooooo, to avoid stories that touch..
7. Make sure you get food wey u go give am and chilled drink to make relax
8. DONT GIVE HER TRANSPORT FARE IF SHE DOESN'T ASK... and if she asks, the highest you should give her is 1000

If a girl find me come house, reason why I no touch am na
1. If she's less than 18
2. If she's not my spec
3. If she is my blood or relatives or my friends' babe
4. If I no dey in mood....
But apart from the above
I go touch you but I can never force you .. pyssy plenty these days than to dey give myself headache for format wey I go use fhuck u..
Slimranky

Modified.. if you do the above there is 90% assurance say you go fhuck am especially if she's into you .. but if not, she would surely give you the second time so as not to appear cheap..

But if every every, she no give, abeg free am, block her number, soapy with her picture and delete her memory .. no time
This is 2020, girls no hard to fhuck, but being in relationship with dem na him hard

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by seanwilliam(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
LilPeezy:
See wetin u dey plan another man daughter, sister n mother to be....u don't even have any good intentions, u just wan use her as of d girls u dun Bleep....U will die b4 d day she will visit u idiot
and u too will die tonight .. na ur sister? Ndi Ara
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by gozie112(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
A
seanwilliam:
1. When she comes, be bold to talk about ANYTHING, no go dey shy, if she go fhuck u, she go fhuck you..
3. Lock the door( make sure she see u when you dey lock the door).. if she asks why, tell am say you no go want any disturbance when you and her dey have nice time( a mature girl go don understand already)
4. Make sure you are not putting on shirt.. u can be on your boxer( it works especially if you get big gbola) or where nicker if you dey shy..but no wear shirt or singlet ok..
5. No go dey follow am talk rubbish or season film, give her a friendly touch, if she says no, try am 3 or 4times and watch her countenance..if she declined, leave am, form vex for am , and if she begs you, tell her u loose interest already..
Make sure you get food wey u go give am and chilled drink to make relax

1. If she's less than 18
2. If she's not my spec
But apart from the above
I go touch you but I can never force you .. pyssy plenty these days than to dey give myself headache for format wey I go use fhuck u..
Slimranky

Modified.. if you the above there is 90% assurance say you go fhuck am especially if she's into you .. but if not, she would surely give you the second time so as not to appear cheap..

But if every every, she no give, abeg free am, block her number, soapy with her picture and delete her memory .. no time
This is 2020, girls no hard to fhuck, but being in relationship with dem na him hard
soapy with her picture got me����� grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by seanwilliam(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
gozie112:
Asoapy with her picture got me����� grin grin
afterall he no need the girl approval for soapy na

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
seanwilliam:

That could be rape by coercion, in things like this when a girl say no, accept and don't pressure her to do such act.
It's quite normal that many guys won't accept this. Peace

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Easybela:
undecided just shut the fvck up,wetin dey work you are you insane ,of all the problems you have in this world, the only thin your fish brain can think of is to seek advice on how to dig hole,oga, why have you allowed village people to use your brain for ritual ,get off this thread and go do something meaningful with your time my friend.

Easy bellllllaaaaaa
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

Bro that thing no good,nothing sweet pass when both parties agree on sex,that thing fit cause another thing for the girl body,u know say these days some people na walking dead...
Nobody know who dey healthy
U fit pour am for her drink she come drink am go ovb wetin u wan talk
No let 30 mins pleasure put u for everlasting yawa I just need one or two OT wey I go use work the girl make she give me the kpononor with her consent

No mind all those attention seekers claiming holy holy like say them never go man house before dem fvvvk dem
I wouldn't even give them the attention they want...

I dunno y people will be claiming holy.....

If they don't have anything to say let them leave the thread....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Alfather:
First buy condom first, then let us know you have bought it. Then we teach you the techniques

cool shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't know what the girl is like but, if you are crushing on her try to make her know that you have feelings for her; you can do this in a simple and playful way.
I don't know a way for you to get laid. I won't advice you to make attempts to bed her - 'cause she might read that play of yours and decline thinking You're using your home as advantage. However it's possible for her to give in since she has no place to stay (this might change her perception of visiting you)

I salute you....

You're very right....

She might allow him but she'll cut off from him
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
managingpartner:
Reading this made me sad!! That girl may be less than 18 years and here you are planning to have sex with her. By the time she misses her period, you will deny ever sleeping with her. This generation is under spell, all what they know is sex sex sex. You better un invite her to avoid sad tales later.

embarassed
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Xavfra:

I salute you....

You're very right....

She might allow him but she'll cut off from him
smileyGod help and protect her
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Eberechi24:

So Fucking her will not validate you as mumu?
I don't' why you have messed up mentality. I pray she decline your request because you are stupid and shallow. If that girl is minor retrace your steps and stop giving her whatever rubbish you feel that entitles you to her pussy. rubbish!!

Silly Man.

Calm down......after this para naw do u think you have achieved anything.....

You shouldn't be insulting him.....

Advice him......if you can't please exit the thread
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
smileyGod help and protect her

Yeah.....

But we shouldn't insult the guy .....

Rather we should teach him/ correct him.....

Sex is good....

But in this case it will run the guy and the girl's relationship down.....
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

You think she's in a relationship and still plans to come visit me
Declining my advances ??
That's why I needed some OT to tell her so she wouldn't decline

But it's certain you don't have any valid point so Fvvvk bro with your unnecessary pity towards a girl you don't even know .
Don't you know that most of these girls even fvvk pass some married women you're talking bullshit

Bro ...

See for this once let her be.....

Don't Bleep her.....

It's going to ruin your relationship.....

Maybe next time......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
LMAO . Trust me it can't be taught. If You no sabi, you no sabi

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by seanwilliam(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
That could be rape by coercion, in things like this when a girl say no, accept and don't pressure her to do such act.
It's quite normal that many guys won't accept this. Peace
when girls say NO sometimes, they actually mean YES, and they dont always want to appear cheap.. even girlfriends sometimes fit tell you say no and in actual sense , they mean yes.. so you cant easily decode what they want, you just have to move with the flow.. if he touches her 3 to 4 times and she still say know, then he should leave her..
Rape is rape, nothing like rape with coercion.. when you have sex without the opposite consent..
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Xavfra:

Yeah.....
But we shouldn't insult the guy .....
Rather we should teach him/ correct him.....
Sex is good....
But in this case it will run the guy and the girl's relationship down.....
I didn't insulted him
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Xavfra:

I dunno y people will be claiming holy.....

If they don't have anything to say let them leave the thread....
No mind dem holy holy
And na dem fvvk pass
If u see thread wey u no like why don't u ignore and scroll mtcheew

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
seanwilliam:

1. If she's less than 18
2. If she's not my spec
But apart from the above
Slimranky

Modified.. if you the above there is 90% assurance say you go fhuck am especially if she's into you .. but if not, she would surely give you the second time so as not to appear cheap..

You just nailed it bro
I appreciate
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by excanny: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
1.Start with a peck, then kiss.

If she didn't say anything or she's didn't shout on you to stop, move to next step.

2. Caress her breasts gently.

If she didn't say anything or she's didn't shout on you to stop, move to next step.

3. Slide one finger into her pants and finger her pussy

4. You have 2 options: Either you place her hands on your dick or you UnCloth her.

5. Penetrate her. That's all.

But if there's a fierce NO, just leave her in peace and try another day. Just chill, you will get her as long as she keeps coming to ur bunk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by ocha88(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:
I have known this girl for some months I helped her secured a job of which she worked for about ,3 months and had to resign because of jamb
.she's writing exams on Tuesday after which we both agreed she would come visit Me on Thursday
.The point is am so into her, have been crushing on her secretly and would love to have sex with her how do I lure her into sex willingly with me
She Love's ice cream off which I plan to get for her when she comes I need to have sex with her in order not be friend zoned by this girl
Pro's in the house I need your advice
Is that all that bothers you now?
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by GANAYAD: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bad guy, light up the ganga use her catch trips strategic lies and sweet words before you know pant Don shift, ND have it on ur mind she knows you will surely bring sex up and prepared either by saying no or by shaving the cat, don't forget

SWEET WORDS AND STRATEGIC LIES
is the best for a short time goals

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by managingpartner(f): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

It's obvious your mind is made up. Sha no ben johnson on her if she carry belle as e dey sweet you now.

Stop making fallacious assumptions that girl is more than 20 talk wetin u know
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by luvyaself95(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
SIMP SPOTTED grin
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by darfay: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

Bro that thing no good,nothing sweet pass when both parties agree on sex,that thing fit cause another thing for the girl body,u know say these days some people na walking dead...
Nobody know who dey healthy
U fit pour am for her drink she come drink am go ovb wetin u wan talk
No let 30 mins pleasure put u for everlasting yawa I just need one or two OT wey I go use work the girl make she give me the kpononor with her consent

No mind all those attention seekers claiming holy holy like say them never go man house before dem fvvvk dem
I wouldn't even give them the attention they want...

From childish write up, you are not even up to 20

No fork u dey think of, you lost over her not crush boy
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by darfay: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

Fine Bro make I clear you

You see this girl I have actually told her my feelings and showed her how much I love her
When she started that work I helped her get
I was the one giving her transport fares and feeding money till she received her first salary as her work place is not far from where am currently working and her mother is a poor widow

You know say naija girls sabi turn man to mumu
Especially when u never Bleep her, she go dey give u bill and be mocking u with her friends at your back which I don't want
That's why I want to fvvk her.so I would have the edge over her and be the ruler of that pussy anytime she come back from school she go come give me that tight puum puum freely....

You are so vain

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by darfay: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
managingpartner:
Reading this made me sad!! That girl may be less than 18 years and here you are planning to have sex with her. By the time she misses her period, you will deny ever sleeping with her. This generation is under spell, all what they know is sex sex sex. You better un invite her to avoid sad tales later.

U can tell the boy is under age himself
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by timibare(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:
I have known this girl for some months I helped her secured a job of which she worked for about ,3 months and had to resign because of jamb
.she's writing exams on Tuesday after which we both agreed she would come visit Me on Thursday
.The point is am so into her, have been crushing on her secretly and would love to have sex with her how do I lure her into sex willingly with me
She Love's ice cream off which I plan to get for her when she comes I need to have sex with her in order not be friend zoned by this girl
Pro's in the house I need your advice
alaye help me get a job
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by suaveBrother(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
... wanting positive experience is a negative experience...
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by DenreleDave(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
managingpartner:

So now, the girl can drain him of his money money money but he can't have sex abi..

If una visit man and he no touch u, Na ur type go dey talk say the guy dunce

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex / Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.