Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud (91670 Views)

Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by KingAzari: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I thought national NCAN has been disbanded? Haven't been seeing much of you on threads lately.

We dey ooo. Don't mind $eun.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by erico2k2(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
TallPck1:
7 yorubas and 6 igbos.

This wasn't needed because crime is crime and over seas. They are all called Nigerians!

Stop the tribal war!
But mah the 2 tri e dey embarass 9ja since 1860
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Perfecttouchade: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigeria's image don dent finish pass repair...This is one of the reasons why Trump is doing everything to stop Nigerians from coming into his country

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by membranus: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
awa Yorubas yẹ ki o dẹkun iwa ọdaran ni awọn orilẹ-ede miiran ati fifun awọn eniyan wa ni awọn orukọ ti ko dara..isọṣe

Oga Okpala, so fun awon igbo egbe re ki won ye so wa lenu ni gbogbo ilu oyinbo ti won wa.

E yin le gba oyinbo loju julo, e yin naa le gbe ogun oloro. Awon ara yin ti feran owo ju.

E de ku oju kokoro, e ye ba wa loruko je ooo.

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by mapet: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lekison:
Tribal bigots will soon flood this thread grin

A "Tribal Bigot" Sunday Nwafor of Vanguard reported the story in the first place; or what is the essence of ethnic identities (7 Yorubas & 6 Igbos) of the accused in the reportage?. One would have expected the editorial team of Vanguard to have expunged the rubbish but when you remember that Vanguard itself is being led by another bigot, in fact ”Editor-in-Chief-Bigot" a.k.a Sam Amuka Pemu of the “Sophisticated Morons” fame, then you should not be surprised.

For all you know the writer and Vanguard never intended to report crime, but to celebrate "our criminals are lesser than yours”

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by okpalaAnambra: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
membranus:

Oga Okpala, so fun awon igbo egbe re ki won ye so wa lenu ni gbogbo ilu oyinbo ti won wa.

E yin le gba oyinbo loju julo, e yin naa le gbe ogun oloro. Awon ara yin ti feran owo ju.

E de ku oju kokoro, e ye ba wa loruko je ooo.
awọn eniyan yoruba wa ni olufọkan gidi, iyẹn ni otitọ..Awọn eniyan rẹ tun lowo ninu ilufin, jẹ ki a sọ otitọ ... Laini Igbo nikan

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by mapet: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
What is d emphasis about their tribes?
Why not just leave am for 13 Nigerians? Seun, if you don't do something about the way tribalism is eating up your forum everyday, I pray it won't consume Nairaland as time goes
1 or 2 of Your moderators need total and absolute refresher course 101

7yrs late Bro. NL is already branded the “Latrine of Social Media”

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Adebowalay(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
ForeThinker:
Meanwhile

Shoutout to everyone making legitimate progress that no one recognized because you never let anyone see your darkest moments. You’ve been silently battling, winning and transforming yourself. Be proud of every little step you’re making in the right direction. Keep going. You got this

The Future is OURS
thank you... God bless you

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Goziesolar: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by darfay: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hamzaay:

U see how ignorant u be? so na only Flationo, Afonja and Almajiri dey Naija abi?

Hamza from kaduna, oga you be Harlumarhjiri
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
dazzlingd:
50/50 no winner
50/50 ko...
Yoruba ppl self
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by koladata(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
name checkers be like "you are confusing us"
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by shacckur: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ipromote:
Too bad for the country at Large.

Outside there, nobody recognizes them by tribe or ethnic groups! They're all Nigerians.

When there's a ban, it's not specific for Ibos or hausas or Yorubas. It's on everyone!! Our loss.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by correctguy2010: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
YORUBA AND IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY. ESPECIALLY YORUBA PEOPLE.

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
mapet:

7yrs late Bro. NL is already branded the “Latrine of Social Media”
you have been on this forum for 15 years, so i want to believe you know what you are saying. u may nt b far frm d truth. it's so sad Mr Osewa is alive while this forum disintegrate in his eyes due to some attitude of the people he employed and largely due to some miscreants whose only aim is to bring d forum to shambles.well, na dem sabi
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by kalvoken(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
You are from Ogrute?

Imufu
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Butoneday2(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
sweetjohn:
Ok I ve given you the likes that makes it 1000likes, hope it make you a millionaire. Don't forget me o
you're blessed, thanks for that
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by farouk2much(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbo and yoruba dominate the list. Una try
These are the two thieves in Nigeria
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by kalvoken(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
KingAzari:

Ibu onye Ogrute?

Imufu
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Jaqenhghar: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Nigerians living in abroad are criminals, useless sets of people
Cc jaqe nhghar Lef ulefu grin grin
So true. You are spot on
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by RaptorX: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Without doing this kind of fraud 95 to 98 % of Nigerians living in the US will never "make" it as in making it in the Nigerian context. All this fraud are a result of desperation after living there for donkey years, if you check their age you will see that most are middle age and have lived in America for years not new arrivals.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Omar09(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Your moniker sounds familiar!

are you, or do you know anyone by the name, CHIOMA?? from orlu/njaba?

Nope. Came up with the moniker cause I liked the villain in Ride along 1.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Internet247(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ok bye !
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by magzey: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Amotekun fire these my blodas ,Igbos no dey carry last grin grin
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Alhamdulillah. There's no Muslim in it again.

Lets keep the morality.

Please only those affected are allowed to comment.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Chirowman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
it's like only Igbos and Yoruba be kings of fraud in America. too bad for business no wonder my oyib girlfriend no gree come naija.even my oyibo customers at the mention of Nigeria business don stop check where i mention Nigeria Oyibo woman say make i do pay on delivery to Ohio,that she will pay me when she receive her goods even part payment she no gree say Nigerians don defraud her before. abeg make una stop fraud it's destroying business of we legit men's.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Nigerians living in abroad are criminals, useless sets of people
Cc jaqenhghar Lefulefu grin grin
its those ones who hunt for fast money na dose ones dey get into trouble
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by TallPck1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
Seun, can you please call your moderators to order.They are fueling the tribal war on this forum knowingly or unknowingly.The tribal rubbish is totally uncalled for.Bye

Nairaland is crap and are happy promoting the tribal warn in Nigeria. Shocked my comment has been deleted. Bleep NL and LL the mods.

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omar09:

Nope. Came up with the moniker cause I liked the villain in Ride along 1.
Ok,

Best Regards!
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by MansoryMX(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
ForeThinker:
Meanwhile

Shoutout to everyone making legitimate progress that no one recognized because you never let anyone see your darkest moments. You’ve been silently battling, winning and transforming yourself. Be proud of every little step you’re making in the right direction. Keep going. You got this

The Future is OURS

I respect legit and enjoy hustle a lot but if you are referring to the future of youths in Nigeria. My brother go think am again thoroughly.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by slowice(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yoruba people Don finally corrupt igbos in the act of cyber fraud.... Na their strong game be that grin
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Kennyswag: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
FuckThaMod:

A notherners grin
Abokîs dey always make me laugh grin
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Sadiku Muniru Dolapo: EFCC Arrests Wanted Yahoo Boy, Colleagues, Seizes Cars / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes